You have been in a business a while and for some reason you are just not getting the results you want despite working hard and doing all the right things…
Are you struggling to generate leads? Sponsor prospects into your primary network marketing business? Or are you feeling like you are not getting the training/support you want and need?
Whatever challenges you are facing, the first thing you need to do is ask yourself this question. What has been or currently is my mindset? This is the place in which you have been or are still operating from. This is what you believe to be true about you and your business.
The bottom line is this-if you are not getting the result you want, then it's time to make a shift. I can show you a simple technique you can use today to help you make that happen.
For a change to take place, you will need to change your mindset and more. Hence, the saying…if you always do what you have always done, you will always get what you always got. If you want different, you have to think, act, do and be different.
I learned a valuable skill while in training as a coach; a great technique that I use and apply with my coaching clients to help them get their desired results in life and business. You can use this same technique right now to help you get unstuck and propel yourself forward in the right direction seeing results in both your MLM business and your life!
Take a moment and picture in your mind a crossroads with 4 different directions that you may go. You can draw this on a piece of paper if you need help visualizing it. These 4 different directions are YOUR possible perspectives that you can stand in as it relates to an aspect of your business...or even your life. It may be a place where you are not getting the results you would like. As you do this exercise, be specific. For example, what is my perspective when it pertains to "following up on leads"?
The Crossroads- 4 Directions
- Direction number 1 – In this perspective we will call this place (Belief Positive). You believe you deserve to attract all the business you want and believe you will get the results you want.
- Direction number 2 – In this perspective we will call this place (Blame). You believe you are not getting the results you want because deep down you feel like it’s somebody else’s fault that you are not getting the results you want.
- Direction number 3- In this perspective we will call this place (The Past). You recall another time when things didn’t work out and figure maybe the same thing will happen again.
- Direction number 4- In this perspective we will call this place (Failure). You are done and over with this and so you quit because you are not getting the result you want.
For all 4 different perspectives you will need to ask yourself the following
1) Why do you believe this? Is this belief true? If so, why?
2) How does it feel to stand in this perspective? Notice your thoughts and feelings. Alow yourself to experience even the negative feelings because that will help you to realize that you don’t want to stay there and are ready to make a shift.
3) If you were to never move out of this perspective what would that look like and feel like to you?
4) Is this a place you want to stay?
5) What other direction could you go and are you open and what other perspective could you choose to stand in?
6) In this new direction and perspective what is possible for you? what do you notice, see and feel?
Remember, YOU are in charge of your mindset, your perspectives and your possibilities. You own your results and can achieve what you desire.
By standing in 4 different perspectives and being in tune with how you feel about each one will help you realize why you are where you are. And THAT reallization will allow you to choose differently and get on the right road; seeing better results in the future.
To your success,