An Info Trax Publication

MLM Pre-Launches/ MLM Launches

+ Reply to Post

Remember...No Recruiting Please! (Check here for Guidelines)

by moderator1 » Mon Mar 21, 2011 1:39 pm

The purpose of the "New Launch" forum is to announce a new company's launch date and particulars.
Also to share: 1) education, information, and training, as well as 2) to discuss the policies, products, and practices of these companies, distributors, and vendors. If someone is interested, they may contact you through your profile or signature file.

Thank-you
MLM.com Admin
moderator1
Advanced Member

Re: Remember...No Recruiting Please! (Check here for Guideli

by danmainprize » Fri Jul 27, 2012 5:32 pm

Just joined the MLM.com forum, and have a question about posting in the Launch/pre-launch section. Would I post improved changes to a mlm I am in here, or not, since it is not exactly a launch, but is definitely an event regarding change in the comp plan, product line, etc.
danmainprize

Re: Remember...No Recruiting Please! (Check here for Guideli

by Gery_D » Mon Aug 06, 2012 7:49 am

danmainprize wrote:Just joined the MLM.com forum, and have a question about posting in the Launch/pre-launch section. Would I post improved changes to a mlm I am in here, or not, since it is not exactly a launch, but is definitely an event regarding change in the comp plan, product line, etc.

Welcome to the forums and thanks for asking. We recommend that anything having to do with an established company be posted in the Companies Forum. Please remember to avoid using links to any personal or distributors replicated url pages.
Had it been the launch of a new product within an established company either the Companies or the Product Lauch categories, but not both, can be used.

Regards,
Gery
Gery DiMarco
Could you be our NEXT It Works! Wrapreneur?

Email Marketing helps YOUR marketing? Click the Globe Button under my picture for a FREE 30 Day Trial.
Gery_D
Advanced Member