MLM Pre-Launches/ MLM Launches

+ Reply to Post

Re: "$1,000 a Week for Life Launch" June 21st, 2011

by cruisin_man » Wed Jul 13, 2011 7:36 am


I still have two main problems with this company:

1 - the name itself comes across as an income claim in my opinion;

2 - the product isn't retailable to those outside the comp plan.

A year from now - if the company is dissipating, and the base of the Pyramid is stretched thin - is someone going to be able to continue to find people willing to pay almost $120 a month - sometimes $150 a month?

Guess we'll have to see.

I can tell you this - we wouldn't allow this type of concept to advertise in our Business Opportunity Magazine.
It is what it is - or - It can be what it can be . . .
User avatar
cruisin_man
Advanced Member
 
Posts: 3554
Joined: Sat Jan 13, 2007 3:44 am

Re: "$1,000 a Week for Life Launch" June 21st, 2011

by GMarsh » Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:14 am


Richard

Tired of quoting every instance your seem to be incorrect about your observations about SOC. Look I get it you joined SOC with an assumption you could make some kind of income simply retailing the product and for some reason have come to the conclusion it wasn't going to work for you. I don't know of any MLM that a person can simply come in retail a product or service and make a comfortable residual income (If someone reading this or knows of anyone doing it I will be happy to acknowledge them). I think what I have an issue with is the fact in one breath you say your not bashing SOC and in other instances you acknowledge that SOC is doing the right thing, but your comments seem to just portray the opposite.

For example your own words.... "when in fact there is a secondary or hidden requirement to buy postage to be able to use your product." Hidden cost???? are you serious???? I guarantee you it is well documented that SOC doesn't provide FREE postage! So your comment of "hidden costs' just floors me as though SOC is hiding this from everyone. Give me a break!

Then you go on and describe a scenario about a professional woman who forgets the postage expense in a bid as some sort of way of backing up your comment that the postage was hidden.

Then you go on to say "Another way to avoid buying all those stamps is to use some of your points on over-priced (JMHO) gifts." again you say SOC's "over-priced" gifts??? Again where is your proof they are overpriced? Please provide an example to back this statement up. Someone reading this may believe your convoluted comments as fact so I am here to resolve that!

If anyone is building SOC as a business and not trying to be a retail success story, they don't just use the monthly points for sending cards, when someone sends a free card or two through the FREE demo process those points for those FREE cards plus the postage comes out of the affiliates expense account for the postage and points. Again you would probably say this is a hidden cost to someone considering SOC. Also who says anyone building a successful business only pays the minimum requirements. I average $100-$150 a month in personal volume for additional points and postage building my business.

I really do think its a mindset you have that a business needs to have a low monthly requirement and I only base this assumption on what you say "One of the selling points about SOC has always been the low monthly requirement" out of all your comments about SOC and this being the fact your saying is a key selling point? The fact is there are many many more key factors for considering SOC!

As I have said from my original response to you I could careless about your other business and anything about what others and you have exchanged in this thread I am here simply to rebut your obvious issues with SOC. So until you stop making these ridiculous comments, or have factual examples to prove them I will continue informing those reading this thread what is correct.

Also you made a comment to TSynder about the $59 option "How many of those have you sold? Why do people not take it more often? Is there a profit motive there? Sell 3 and Your System is FREE." The reason people don't take it more often is because they are limited in their ability to affectively market SOC and gain the full potential of the compensation available to someone serious about creating a residual income with SOC. Coming in to SOC at $59 would be like a carpenter going to work for a construction company with no tool belt! Then you say Sell 3 your system is FREE. (No question mark after that so you can't claim your asking it as a question so its a statement and this is incorrect. There is NO COMMISSION paid on the $59 option, nothing zilch!!!

Can you explain "You cannot just compare everything to the single best feature of SOC and dismiss them when they fall short." fall short? fall short of what?

Seriously you need to let go of SOC, you have admitted that it was not for you and stop trying to tear SOC down to make your current business more or less legitimate, because quite frankly its very unprofessional in my humble opinion! Why can you not defend your current business on its own merits vs. trying to compare it to SOC???

Successfully yours,
George Marsh
The Card Guy

Try SendOutCards at http://www.Successwithcards.com 2 Free greeting cards mailed to anywhere that USPS delivers on me!
User avatar
GMarsh
Advanced Member
 
Posts: 2748
Joined: Sun Oct 24, 2004 4:54 am
Location: Williamsburg, VA

Re: "$1,000 a Week for Life Launch" June 21st, 2011

by GMarsh » Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:32 am


WOW! Thanks Craig...means a lot and not to mention the fact my name right beside the likes of TSynder & Gery D ... sweet!!

Craig_Mattice wrote:In all the years associated with this industry and MLM.com, I have learned to "listen" and take "action" when Tsnyder, George Marsh and Gery D speak on virtually any subject. To logically debate, discuss, and have a reasonable conversation is one thing, but to associate it to beating a dead horse falls grossly short in this instance. It lends itself more to a necropsy than a simple beating..


Your friend!
George Marsh
The Card Guy

Try SendOutCards at http://www.Successwithcards.com 2 Free greeting cards mailed to anywhere that USPS delivers on me!
User avatar
GMarsh
Advanced Member
 
Posts: 2748
Joined: Sun Oct 24, 2004 4:54 am
Location: Williamsburg, VA

Re: "$1,000 a Week for Life Launch" June 21st, 2011

by Tsnyder » Wed Jul 13, 2011 12:20 pm


apia wrote:
Tsnyder wrote:Richard...

I'm not trying to demean you. I don't really care about you one way or the other. I engage in these discussions
because LOTS of people read this forum. Many are likely newbies who don't know the difference and could be tempted to walk down the garden path with nonsense like the #1K deal.

Every time someone is promised the moon and receives nothing our business suffers another black eye... which makes it just a little more difficult for the rest of us to do legitimate business.

If you want to be one of those people be my guest but don't expect me to cheer you on. It is people who promote the kinds of crap you seem to latch onto on a regular basis that gives this business the negative reputation many ascribe to it.

So... when that kind of crap comes on the forum I will be happy to be part of the conversation.

I'm still wondering why you chose the $1K deal over the $8K deal offered by the same guy.

How does it serve the forum to weave personal insults into so many posts?

You don't engage in these discussions. You fail to engage the arguments I make and just continue to rip both 1000AW and me with name-calling and out-of-hand dismissal. Those are not the tactics of someone taking the high road.

BTW, this business has done exactly what it promised for me financially (as I noted in my FIRST POST), yet you still keep up this dirge about being promised the moon and being delivered nothing. That accusation you make is FALSE in my case. What say you to that? I bet more of the same.

You have every right to not engage in this business but you don't have every right to recklessly assert your biases in a vain attempt to "protect everybody" especially when those positions of yours are just smacked out of the ballpark by the FACTS as presented.

This business has worked exactly as promoted. Like all start-ups, it may or may not survive in the long run but it has some very good things going for it and, for me at least, it has delivered on every promise.


You're delusional, Richard. You continue to make the most simplistic
arguments possible in order to justify your involvement with this obviously
sketchy deal then whine about being picked on when I don't play all nice
with you.

Sorry... I don't play nice with people who promote scams. The fact that
you've earned some money doesn't mean a thing or change the nature of
the deal in an way.

I'm not on some crusade to save anyone but I am going to point out the obvious
to those who are so new they may not know better.

I ignore many of your arguments because they have no merit.
If you knew what I know you'd be doing what I do...
User avatar
Tsnyder
Advanced Member
 
Posts: 6152
Joined: Sat Oct 23, 2004 6:45 pm
Location: USA

Re: "$1,000 a Week for Life Launch" June 21st, 2011

by Kim_Ward » Wed Jul 13, 2011 12:59 pm


I'm not sure if this will help you Richard, but here's the main thing you seem to be overlooking...

Would you buy the products in the $1000 a week for life if there was not a business opportunity
attached to it?

People buy retail only SOC products all the time, as well as many other mlm products. If nobody would
truly buy the products retail then it's a money game with a product used to keep it appearing legit.

It appears people are joining this program because of the guaranteed income claim. It also appears
to me that they can offer that because they charge so much for what you're getting that they put
some money back into giving you a check. It looks like you are just getting some of your own money
back.

There is nothing wrong with high priced items, but if the value is not there to back it up, and the
retail market would not purchase because of that, then there is a problem.

Sometimes companies can get consumers to pay higher costs because of some less than honest
and slick marketing techniques and the fact that there is a sucker born every minute, lol, but
that's not even the case here... I do not see any reason why a consumer would pay more here
for your tools then elsewhere as Terry mentioned earlier.

With all that said, I have not looked at it closely, but that is my impression so far.

Kim

PS
Thanks to Gery for refraining on the horse graphic. ;)
Some things that are on my mind...
http://kim-ward.com/the-adhd-diet-connection/
User avatar
Kim_Ward
Advanced Member
 
Posts: 10586
Joined: Sat Oct 23, 2004 7:07 pm
Location: , USA

Re: "$1,000 a Week for Life Launch" June 21st, 2011

by apia » Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:43 am


GMarsh wrote:Richard

Tired of quoting every instance your seem to be incorrect about your observations about SOC. Look I get it you joined SOC with an assumption you could make some kind of income simply retailing the product and for some reason have come to the conclusion it wasn't going to work for you. I don't know of any MLM that a person can simply come in retail a product or service and make a comfortable residual income (If someone reading this or knows of anyone doing it I will be happy to acknowledge them). I think what I have an issue with is the fact in one breath you say your not bashing SOC and in other instances you acknowledge that SOC is doing the right thing, but your comments seem to just portray the opposite.

My "disappointment" with the SOC comp plan is that I could not increase my residual over-rides without sponsoring. I did acquire about 20 customers working part-time and only began to investigate the comp plan at that point when I asked myself the question, "How can I earn more money?" Turns out it was only by recruiting and sponsoring distributors rather than just selling product.

I'd be curious to know which of my observations about SOC are factually wrong. Those customers I collected were back in 2005 or 2006 so it's not a case of starting SOC in 2010 and opting out. I've been familiar with that business for years. I realize that some may not like the way I characterize or describe them but I would assert that that does not make them wrong. This is exactly the issue I've had in this thread and why I eventually started to criticize some aspects of SOC and suggested that wherever you shine you flashlight of investigation you are going to find warts.

GMarsh wrote:For example your own words.... "when in fact there is a secondary or hidden requirement to buy postage to be able to use your product." Hidden cost???? are you serious???? I guarantee you it is well documented that SOC doesn't provide FREE postage! So your comment of "hidden costs' just floors me as though SOC is hiding this from everyone. Give me a break!

Perhaps "hidden" was a bad choice of words. I was simply pointing out that the cost of that business doesn't stop with the autoship because the autoship is virtually worthless without the expense of postage. I've seen pretty much all the marketing videos and they all mention the low monthly cost of $31 to be in business. I didn't mean at all that SOC tries to hide the cost; I meant that the end-user will always have that ancillary expense; it's NOT EVEN OPTIONAL unless you want to send just a few cards per month with brownies to use up your autoship points, i.e. The Brownie Miracle.

GMarsh wrote:Then you go on and describe a scenario about a professional woman who forgets the postage expense in a bid as some sort of way oTf backing up your comment that the postage was hidden.

Terry said that no one forgets that you have to buy postage. This woman runs a marketing company and has used SOC before. I saw that painful example as a contradiction to Terry's simplistic assertion that no one forgets postage. The perspective of that story is that of the User not the company.

GMarsh wrote:Then you go on to say "Another way to avoid buying all those stamps is to use some of your points on over-priced (JMHO) gifts." again you say SOC's "over-priced" gifts??? Again where is your proof they are overpriced? Please provide an example to back this statement up. Someone reading this may believe your convoluted comments as fact so I am here to resolve that!

That was just an after-thought about anyone making a judgment about something being over-priced. Good for the goose, good for the gander, right?

Earl Nightengale's "The Strangest Secret" is $20.15 at SOC and $13.59 at Amazon. Both would have to add shipping and handling which I assume would be comparable.

GMarsh wrote:If anyone is building SOC as a business and not trying to be a retail success story, they don't just use the monthly points for sending cards, when someone sends a free card or two through the FREE demo process those points for those FREE cards plus the postage comes out of the affiliates expense account for the postage and points. Again you would probably say this is a hidden cost to someone considering SOC. Also who says anyone building a successful business only pays the minimum requirements. I average $100-$150 a month in personal volume for additional points and postage building my business.

No I wouldn't say that at all because it is entirely optional to offer that and one has to deliberately set it up in order for it to be offered, right? There is no way it can be hidden because one has to deliberately opt for it and set it up. Please don't be putting words in my mouth!

GMarsh wrote:I really do think its a mindset you have that a business needs to have a low monthly requirement and I only base this assumption on what you say "One of the selling points about SOC has always been the low monthly requirement" out of all your comments about SOC and this being the fact your saying is a key selling point? The fact is there are many many more key factors for considering SOC!

Again, I will just point out that I am the one in an "allegedly" expensive business. Terry seems set on toppling my ship because the product can be purchased cheaper elsewhere, so I countered with some generally unrecognized cost factors about SOC that bring them closer together in reality. He's the one saying cheaper is better, not me.

GMarsh wrote:As I have said from my original response to you I could careless about your other business and anything about what others and you have exchanged in this thread I am here simply to rebut your obvious issues with SOC. So until you stop making these ridiculous comments, or have factual examples to prove them I will continue informing those reading this thread what is correct.

Where am I factually wrong? They do pay those bonuses? That book does cost that much?

At least twice I've said in this thread the SOC, better than any company in this industry, delivers on the industry promise of a comparable product for less cost. Of course, I'm talking about any of the basic cards. The basic card is a great value and the fulfillment makes it particularly valuable.

I don't have obvious issues with SOC; I'm just pointing out some stuff about SOC that seem to fulfill some of the criticisms being made about my company. Good for the goose; good for the gander.

GMarsh wrote:Also you made a comment to TSynder about the $59 option "How many of those have you sold? Why do people not take it more often? Is there a profit motive there? Sell 3 and Your System is FREE." The reason people don't take it more often is because they are limited in their ability to affectively market SOC and gain the full potential of the compensation available to someone serious about creating a residual income with SOC. Coming in to SOC at $59 would be like a carpenter going to work for a construction company with no tool belt! Then you say Sell 3 your system is FREE. (No question mark after that so you can't claim your asking it as a question so its a statement and this is incorrect. There is NO COMMISSION paid on the $59 option, nothing zilch!!!

I know all that. Ask Terry. He's the one that brought it up as some kind of defense of SOC. My chant of "3 and Free" is a reminder of one reason why people don't opt for the $59 start-up. There's no quick money in selling it and your business-building is handicapped.

GMarsh wrote:Can you explain "You cannot just compare everything to the single best feature of SOC and dismiss them when they fall short." fall short? fall short of what?

Our product was criticized because it's not the cheapest on the market. It was contrasted with the basic SOC cards. He referred to a combo of a GoDaddy website plus AWeber autoresponder at $15/month or so he asserted. Aweber is $19/month and the simplest GoDaddy website runs $4.95 monthly., so we are up to $24.95 at the get-go, instead of $15. That is Terry's mindset not mine.

GMarsh wrote:Seriously you need to let go of SOC, you have admitted that it was not for you and stop trying to tear SOC down to make your current business more or less legitimate, because quite frankly its very unprofessional in my humble opinion! Why can you not defend your current business on its own merits vs. trying to compare it to SOC???

Successfully yours,
[/quote]
I'm not tearing it down; I'm likewise pointing up some of the seamy side that is so joyously done for my business.

I've know these things about SOC for years. I never started a thread about it. I didn't even respond with it here when it first occurred to me that I could. But then the crap kept coming and coming, so I pulled the stops out. Unfortunately SOC is the company of one of those critics, so it got the glaring light. I've never really known Tom to be affiliated with any business-- except under a pseudonym in a free business in my downline of all places.... :D

I have no bone with SOC. I've said that many, many times. But I'm not going to let the insulting attacks go on without responding... because as you said there are lots of readers.

Go back and look at the list of insults that I gathered from some of the posts and tell me who's being unprofessional. I stand by every characterization I've made-- even if it doesn't flatter SOC.

We can tear down every company if we want to and that was my point.
Last edited by apia on Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
apia
Advanced Member
 
Posts: 1773
Joined: Thu Aug 24, 2006 1:51 am
Location: NC, USA

Re: "$1,000 a Week for Life Launch" June 21st, 2011

by apia » Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:11 am


Kim_Ward wrote:I'm not sure if this will help you Richard, but here's the main thing you seem to be overlooking...
]Would you buy the products in the $1000 a week for life if there was not a business opportunity attached to it?

I'm not influenced by that at all. As I responded to you earlier, my dad owned a company that distributed materiels for the petro-chemical industry. They had a dozen distribution outlets in Arkansas, Louisiana and Texas. He sold everything to anyone who wanted to buy it at the same price. That's the school I come from; call it civil disobedience if you want! Most companies have some token way to encourage people to gather retail customers to satisfy that "requirement."

Kim_Ward wrote:People buy retail only SOC products all the time, as well as many other mlm products. If nobody would truly buy the products retail then it's a money game with a product used to keep it appearing legit

I agree. SOC does this better than just about any company. Too bad they didn't allow for higher commissions with more retail sales. Now they have changed the retail model which forces people to buy more with a one-time purchase.

Are membership warehouses forced to sell retail? There are whole industries that function at the wholesale level. Are they "required' to make a few sales at the retail price? Should their salesmen/women not get paid unless they do?

Kim_Ward wrote:It appears people are joining this program because of the guaranteed income claim. It also appears to me that they can offer that because they charge so much for what you're getting that they put
some money back into giving you a check. It looks like you are just getting some of your own money
back.

There is no guaranteed income claim by the company except in that they'll pay you back an extra 10% if you stay in for a year and wish to get out for whatever reason. That 10% is the "income" referred to in that claim and, in fact, it is income. I doubt anyone would stay around for a year to collect it but it is offered.

Kim_Ward wrote:There is nothing wrong with high priced items, but if the value is not there to back it up, and the
retail market would not purchase because of that, then there is a problem.

Liberty of choosing. How does one determine value but by buying and retaining instead of returning?

I get a new wallet every five years or so. I never get it from Coach; I always get it from a department store. As long as enough people are willing to buy from Coach they will be in business. The fact that I won't, gives me no stand to claim that they shouldn't exist. The market will determine what succeeds and fails.

Kim_Ward wrote:Sometimes companies can get consumers to pay higher costs because of some less than honest
and slick marketing techniques and the fact that there is a sucker born every minute, lol, but that's not even the case here... I do not see any reason why a consumer would pay more here for your tools then elsewhere as Terry mentioned earlier.

In my experience, you can always find cheaper. That's not the whole story. Don't make the mistake of thinking that I, or anyone out there, doesn't know what's available in the marketplace. Until last year I used GoDaddy WebTonite, then I learned that I could get a better value with Weebly. I can even cut out the expense of an autoresponder by using the free one with ListWire.

Those sources are not really offering a great business opportunity though are they?

We have the standard free-look period and there is no long-term contract so it's in and out if that's what you decide.
User avatar
apia
Advanced Member
 
Posts: 1773
Joined: Thu Aug 24, 2006 1:51 am
Location: NC, USA

Re: "$1,000 a Week for Life Launch" June 21st, 2011

by apia » Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:21 am


Tsnyder wrote:I ignore many of your arguments because they have no merit.

How convenient for you!
User avatar
apia
Advanced Member
 
Posts: 1773
Joined: Thu Aug 24, 2006 1:51 am
Location: NC, USA

Re: "$1,000 a Week for Life Launch" June 21st, 2011

by cruisin_man » Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:57 am


apia wrote:
My "disappointment" with the SOC comp plan is that I could not increase my residual over-rides without sponsoring.



Isn't this true about your present scheme? I mean - you have to sponsor right?
It is what it is - or - It can be what it can be . . .
User avatar
cruisin_man
Advanced Member
 
Posts: 3554
Joined: Sat Jan 13, 2007 3:44 am

Re: "$1,000 a Week for Life Launch" June 21st, 2011

by apia » Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:16 am


cruisin_man wrote:Isn't this true about your present scheme? I mean - you have to sponsor right?

Yes and I'm ready to do that where in ~2005 I was not of a mind to engage the business that way. Different time, different place-- not a lifetime objection.
User avatar
apia
Advanced Member
 
Posts: 1773
Joined: Thu Aug 24, 2006 1:51 am
Location: NC, USA

Re: "$1,000 a Week for Life Launch" June 21st, 2011

by Tsnyder » Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:26 am


apia wrote:I'm not influenced by that at all. As I responded to you earlier, my dad owned a company that distributed materiels for the petro-chemical industry. They had a dozen distribution outlets in Arkansas, Louisiana and Texas. He sold everything to anyone who wanted to buy it at the same price. That's the school I come from; call it civil disobedience if you want! Most companies have some token way to encourage people to gather retail customers to satisfy that "requirement."


Civil disobedience? No... how about we call it what it is... evidence of lack of
knowledge of the business in which you operate. The "test" Kim cited is the classic
test applied by regulators in determining what is and isn't an illegal pyramid
scheme. I doubt there is a single person paying $29 per week for the $1K products
that is not involved in the money game.

Are membership warehouses forced to sell retail? There are whole industries that function at the wholesale level. Are they "required' to make a few sales at the retail price? Should their salesmen/women not get paid unless they do?


More evidence of lack of knowledge. Membership warehouses and "whole industries that
function at the wholesale level" are not in the MLM business. If they were, the same rules
would apply.

I sincerely hope you aren't advising anyone about this business. You're advice
could lead people to serious trouble.
If you knew what I know you'd be doing what I do...
User avatar
Tsnyder
Advanced Member
 
Posts: 6152
Joined: Sat Oct 23, 2004 6:45 pm
Location: USA

Re: "$1,000 a Week for Life Launch" June 21st, 2011

by Tsnyder » Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:29 am


apia wrote:
Tsnyder wrote:I ignore many of your arguments because they have no merit.

How convenient for you!


More of a time saver. I don't feel the need to waste time responding to
ridiculous anecdotal tales of professional direct mail/marketing people who
forget that they should include postage in the cost of their campaigns.
Such silliness offered as "proof" that it's a "hidden cost."
If you knew what I know you'd be doing what I do...
User avatar
Tsnyder
Advanced Member
 
Posts: 6152
Joined: Sat Oct 23, 2004 6:45 pm
Location: USA

Re: "$1,000 a Week for Life Launch" June 21st, 2011

by apia » Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:33 am


Tsnyder wrote:Civil disobedience? No... how about we call it what it is... evidence of lack of knowledge of the business in which you operate. The "test" Kim cited is the classic test applied by regulators in determining what is and isn't an illegal pyramid scheme. I doubt there is a single person paying $29 per week for the $1K products that is not involved in the money game

Why do I call it civil disobedience, then, if I don't know what you're talking about?

If you don't get involved in sponsoring, you're not eligible for income, but your conjecturing sure counts for a lot more! I believe you called the product "cheesy" when you hadn't even seen it; isn't that right? You call the subscribers "fools" or words to that effect. You don't much like people ignoring your pronouncements, so you?

Tsnyder wrote:More evidence of lack of knowledge. Membership warehouses and "whole industries that function at the wholesale level" are not in the MLM business. If they were, the same rules would apply.

Liberty.

Tsnyder wrote:I sincerely hope you aren't advising anyone about this business. You're advice could lead people to serious trouble.

I don't seek to advise anyone. Here it is, take it or leave it, but understand it.
User avatar
apia
Advanced Member
 
Posts: 1773
Joined: Thu Aug 24, 2006 1:51 am
Location: NC, USA

Re: "$1,000 a Week for Life Launch" June 21st, 2011

by apia » Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:38 am


Tsnyder wrote:More of a time saver. I don't feel the need to waste time responding to ridiculous anecdotal tales of professional direct mail/marketing people who forget that they should include postage in the cost of their campaigns.
Such silliness offered as "proof" that it's a "hidden cost."

No, it was proof that people can forget that kind of stuff. I know it works better when you twist it the way that you want it to come out. Why is that tale ridiculous? It's absolutely true. It's not a condemnation of SOC; I had reminded her to add in the cost of postage (as I do everyone: DON'T FORGET TO ADD THE COST OF POSTAGE) but she forgot at the crucial time (something you said wouldn't happen) and she influenced them in another direction to keep the egg off her face.
User avatar
apia
Advanced Member
 
Posts: 1773
Joined: Thu Aug 24, 2006 1:51 am
Location: NC, USA

Re: "$1,000 a Week for Life Launch" June 21st, 2011

by Gery_D » Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:15 pm


Three questions requiring simple answers from someone involved in this enterprise.

1. Can a person purchase a product from you without purchasing a membership or spot in the plan?

2. Can you earn commissions without sponsoring someone into the business opportunity?

3. Can you earn first level commissions without building past the first level?

If the answers are yes please provide documentation in your reply. Yes or No and where does it say this.
Gery DiMarco
Image
User avatar
Gery_D
Advanced Member
 
Posts: 9054
Joined: Sat Oct 23, 2004 6:40 pm
Location: Garland, TX, USA

Re: "$1,000 a Week for Life Launch" June 21st, 2011

by Tsnyder » Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:49 pm


apia wrote:Why do I call it civil disobedience, then, if I don't know what you're talking about?


How would I know why people who don't know what they're talking about talk anyway?

If you don't get involved in sponsoring, you're not eligible for income, but your conjecturing sure counts for a lot more!


Does that even make sense? Let me try to ferret it out. If you're saying that SOC
people who don't sponsor others aren't eligible for income, you're wrong. NO surprise
there. I'm not sure what conjecturing you think I'm doing but whatever it is, you're
wrong about that, too. I don't offer conjecture.

I believe you called the product "cheesy" when you hadn't even seen it; isn't that right?


Please be serious. According to each of the $1k sites I've looked at
you're selling customizable website templates... more specifically, capture
pages, plus web based email with an "email broadcaster." If there's more
please tell us.

What's cheesy about it is that you seem to believe that this "product"
is actually worth $1500 per year.

You call the subscribers "fools" or words to that effect.


I call people who know the facts but do foolish things anyway fools. Seems to fit.

You don't much like people ignoring your pronouncements, so you?


Why would I care. If people want to do foolish things and pay grossly
over-inflated prices for readily available internet commodities in the hope
of fueling a comp plan they think might make them wealthy why would I
care? I think I told you this already but I'm not writing these things for
your benefit. You obviously think you know something about the subject.
The fact that you don't doesn't really concern me.
If you knew what I know you'd be doing what I do...
User avatar
Tsnyder
Advanced Member
 
Posts: 6152
Joined: Sat Oct 23, 2004 6:45 pm
Location: USA

Re: "$1,000 a Week for Life Launch" June 21st, 2011

by Tsnyder » Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:59 pm


Speaking of cheesy... if you want to see something really
cheesy have a look at this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I2NGlzvYvhU

Who falls for this kind of stuff any more? Seriously...

Best to ya'

Tsnyder
If you knew what I know you'd be doing what I do...
User avatar
Tsnyder
Advanced Member
 
Posts: 6152
Joined: Sat Oct 23, 2004 6:45 pm
Location: USA

Re: "$1,000 a Week for Life Launch" June 21st, 2011

by apia » Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:50 pm


Tsnyder wrote:Does that even make sense? Let me try to ferret it out. If you're saying that SOC people who don't sponsor others aren't eligible for income, you're wrong. NO surprise there. I'm not sure what conjecturing you think I'm doing but whatever it is, you're wrong about that, too. I don't offer conjecture.

*** yes it makes sense; here's what you wrote:

"I doubt there is a single person paying $29 per week for the $1K products that is not involved in the money game."

--Tsnyder

What I said is that I had gathered about 20 customers but wanted to figure out a way to increase my commissions. I mistakenly said one time that SOC people who don't sponsor others are not eligible for income. What I said many times is that with the SOC comp plan, there was no way to increase over-rides by just selling wholesale/retail business without sponsoring entrepreneurs who sponsor entrepreneurs. That's a fact jack... or was. Have they changed it in the last few years?

So you've conjectured about: 1) the "cheesy" product, 2) the "feeble-minded" users and 3) the "unavoidable" comp plan.
Last edited by apia on Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
apia
Advanced Member
 
Posts: 1773
Joined: Thu Aug 24, 2006 1:51 am
Location: NC, USA

Re: "$1,000 a Week for Life Launch" June 21st, 2011

by apia » Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:53 pm


Gery_D wrote:Three questions requiring simple answers from someone involved in this enterprise.

1. Can a person purchase a product from you without purchasing a membership or spot in the plan?

2. Can you earn commissions without sponsoring someone into the business opportunity?

3. Can you earn first level commissions without building past the first level?

If the answers are yes please provide documentation in your reply. Yes or No and where does it say this.

1. You only gain a spot in the plan by selling to others.

2. You cannot earn commissions without selling to others.

3. Yes-- if your first level people sell to others.
User avatar
apia
Advanced Member
 
Posts: 1773
Joined: Thu Aug 24, 2006 1:51 am
Location: NC, USA

Re: "$1,000 a Week for Life Launch" June 21st, 2011

by cruisin_man » Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:13 pm


Richard,

I believe Gery wanted to know if someone could buy the product retail and NOT be a rep.

If so - can a rep earn commissions by just retailing the product - without ever sponsoring a single person.

Or - is everybody the spends the $29 a week in the business as well - regardless?

He also asked you post a company document stating such - if any . . .

You failed to answer his 1st two questions . . .



apia wrote:
Gery_D wrote:Three questions requiring simple answers from someone involved in this enterprise.

1. Can a person purchase a product from you without purchasing a membership or spot in the plan?

2. Can you earn commissions without sponsoring someone into the business opportunity?

3. Can you earn first level commissions without building past the first level?

If the answers are yes please provide documentation in your reply. Yes or No and where does it say this.

1. You only gain a spot in the plan by selling to others.

2. You cannot earn commissions without selling to others.

3. Yes-- if your first level people sell to others.
It is what it is - or - It can be what it can be . . .
User avatar
cruisin_man
Advanced Member
 
Posts: 3554
Joined: Sat Jan 13, 2007 3:44 am