MLM Pre-Launches/ MLM Launches

+ Reply to Post

Re: "$1,000 a Week for Life Launch" June 21st, 2011

by apia » Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:15 am

Kim_Ward wrote:
The only thing I would caution is if the people joining are only doing so for the business. If you find that to be the case it will not last.

I do wish you all the best and hope you had a nice 4th of July.

Kim

Thanks, Kim!

You know my dad owned an industrial supply distributorship for the petro-chemical industry along the US Gulf Coast-- nothing to get warm and fuzzy about there about his products or his work-- except the money and the fact that he kept 150 people employed!!

If people can be profitable, they will learn to, at least, hold hands with their business... :D

It's fantastic when people are passionate about their products but there is no requirement to be madly in love with the company or the products to get started-- only to meet the requirements of the business model. Make money and you'll start to "love" it... Where would we be without a legion of willing Proctologists?!
apia
Advanced Member

by apia » Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:38 am

Tsnyder wrote:Well... that cinches it! Getting into profit immediately is certainly one of the hallmarks of a legitimate deal... or is it? Hmmm....

What is the "proper" timetable for a positive cash flow? Most if not all comp plans have a variety of fast start incentives to help people to realize cash flow.

Not to beat on SOC, but without the bonuses from their start-up fees, it would be hard to make money on the residual from product sales. Six one way, half a dozen the other?

Tsnyder wrote:I guess if it's easy to find 3 more people who don't really know squat about what differentiates legitimate MLM from... you know... then it must be a worthy pursuit. Especially if a guy who promotes late night infomercials endorses it! ('cause he'd know all about what makes an MLM legit, doncha know?)

Like RQM, I'll have to go with Harrington on this. He seems to know how to make money; I am assuming he had his attorneys checking out all the details.

Maybe this kind of marks a new day for the MLM industry. Maybe it shouldn't be so hard to make money? This industry generally tantalizes prospects with notions of wealth and then throws cold water in the face after entering.

Tsnyder wrote:Anyway... nobody else involved with this fantastic opportunity seems willing or able to answer the only question I've asked about this deal so maybe you can/will... As a new participant why did you choose the $1K deal when the same guy offers another deal that allegedly pays $8k per week?

I was only vaguely aware of the 8KAW deal. Barely looked at it as I recall. At this point, I can't even tell you what it is about. I guess that makes me dumb, huh? :lol:

What I like about 1000AD is the universality, the simplicity, the profitability and the endorsement of a popular figure like Harrington with a solid track-record.

Tsnyder wrote:Why would you do that? Are you mad at money? Do you just have more than you need? You don't want to deal with the tax problems created by the other $7K? WHY???

Best to ya'

Tsnyder

The fact that I "resisted" 8KAW just proves that it's not all about the money! Not that there's anything wrong with that.....
apia
Advanced Member

by Tsnyder » Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:33 am

scottwilson wrote:I have not looked at this program yet, however I feel the need to look into it to understand why there are so many positive and negative opinions about the program. However the first thing that comes to mind as to why someone may not enter the 8k a week program is cost. I would think the entry level would have to be much higher and that would be why a person would not enter at that level.

Just my thoughts,
Scott Wilson

Yeah... you'd think so wouldn't you, Scott? But... NO!!! That's not the case at all.

Same $49.95 to get started and $29.95 per week with what
appears to be the same "web-based tools" as the low rent
$1000 deal... LOL

Some cheesy web site builder plus web based email. The kinda
stuff you get from GoDaddy for less than $15 bucks a month.

BUT WAIT!!!!! GoDaddy doesn't pay you to refer others!!!!

Oh... what? You say GoDaddy has an affiliate program that
pays you to refer others? Oh... never mind.

So... you can see why I'm confused about why smart people
would choose the $1K program over the $8K program when the
entry fee and weekly juice is the same?????

Here's a link to the guy's $8K deal... https://www.8kaweek.net/guest/cd/home.php

Best to ya'

Tsnyder
If you knew what I know you'd be doing what I do...
Tsnyder
Advanced Member

by apia » Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:00 am

Tsnyder wrote:Some cheesy web site builder plus web based email. The kinda
stuff you get from GoDaddy for less than $15 bucks a month.

BUT WAIT!!!!! GoDaddy doesn't pay you to refer others!!!!

Oh... what? You say GoDaddy has an affiliate program that pays you to refer others? Oh... never mind.

So... you can see why I'm confused about why smart people would choose the $1K program over the $8K program when the entry fee and weekly juice is the same?????

Here's a link to the guy's $8K deal... https://www.8kaweek.net/guest/cd/home.php

Best to ya'

Tsnyder

1. If you want a really affordable webpage (without ads) look at Weebly.com. You get 10 websites for the price of 1 at GoDaddy.com: $4.95 per month. Of course there are other considerations besides just cost-- each has their own set of benefits. Of course, that's if that is all you are looking for....

If you want to compare the 1000AW opportunity to GoDaddy affiliate program, you have to look a little further:

1000AW is $20 start-up and $29.95 per week. Sell three and it's free.

To get a comparable business opportunity with GoDaddy you need to go far beyond $15 per month that you've proposed.

How about:

$699 set-up for international merchant account
$20/month merchant account fee
.40 per transaction fee
2.99 per month for email service (no broadcast or autoresponder capability that I can detect-- unlike 1000AW)

1000AW
Sell 120 with 1000AW and you net about $2140 per week (Cost is $29.95 per week)
Sell 3 and help your team sell the other 117 and you make $1000 per week (Cost is $29.95 per )

This system cost supports broadcast email as well as auto-responder email plus hosting on multiple websites (perhaps unlimited-- I've sent a support ticket to find out)

GoDaddy
Sell 120 with GoDaddy and your net is ________ (Cost is $19 per week: $5 for Merchant Account, $12/week-- avg-- for merchant fees, $.75/week for non-auto-responder email, and $1.25/week for hosting 1 site.

The GoDaddys system cost does not support broadcast email or auto-responder email and cost would go up for each additional site. In effect, personal use of 9 total sites would make the two on par... but don't forget about the MA set-up cost of $700.

I don't know anything about the GoDaddy affiliate comp plan; my point was to point that you get what you pay for and the $15/month gauntlet throw down is not fair or realistic.

2. My hunch is that the 1000AW was launched as a feeder program (after the fact). I don't know enough about the details of it to do anything but guess.
apia
Advanced Member

by cruisin_man » Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:58 am

In my opinion - it's just a money game regardless if Kevin H. or Barrack O. is involved.

$29.95 a week - not a month - a week - almost $120 a month - and almost $150 a month 4 times a year that have 5 weeks.

Only people I can seeing paying that much for so little - are reps. Would be almost impossible to retail.

LOL @ getting 3 and yours is free. Like that makes the product any more valuable.

Pure money game and in my opinion the perfect example of a pyramid scheme at best . . .

No real product. If you can't recruit other people - you simply wouldn't pay $29.95 weekly for these low value products.

In my opinion - This will crash and burn faster than a Space Shuttle booster rocket.
It is what it is - or - It can be what it can be . . .
cruisin_man
Advanced Member

by apia » Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:10 am

cruisin_man wrote:LOL @ getting 3 and yours is free. Like that makes the product any more valuable.

It's about reaching zero out of pocket expenditure, not making some product "more valuable." You do understand that the math is not debatable, don't you?

Everyone build a Team of Three.

cruisin_man wrote:Pure money game and in my opinion the perfect example of a pyramid scheme at best . . . No real product.

There are two products with more to come; how can you say "no product?" I just proved that the product is more than just "comparable" to the GoDaddy affiliate opportunity-- on the basis of cost in particular.

GoDaddy advertises (or used to) on Super Bowl Sunday, no less!
apia
Advanced Member

by cruisin_man » Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:26 am

Richard,

LOL @ product.

Atleast with tca - if they ever launched - they had a product.

With this new pyramid scheme - $120 a month for what you get from the money tree is ridiculously over priced.

True - the math isn't debatable:

1 sucker gets 3 other suckers to spend way too much money = 4 suckers. Yep - the math is right . . .
cruisin_man
Advanced Member

by apia » Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:04 pm

cruisin_man wrote:Richard,

LOL @ product.

Atleast with tca - if they ever launched - they had a product.

With this new pyramid scheme - $120 a month for what you get from the money tree is ridiculously over priced.

True - the math isn't debatable:

1 sucker gets 3 other suckers to spend way too much money = 4 suckers. Yep - the math is right . . .

Look, I get that you are just going to throw mud no matter what but I gotta say that the truth of the matter is:

1. This company has a product; TCA has no product as of yet but you want to give them credit? WEren't you just knocking them in the other thread? I can't keep up with you.... You're just out to knock heads. You are right though, when TCA launches fully, they will then have product. They have limited product now.

2. How can a company with an immediately deliverable, digital product ever be charged with operating a pyramid scheme? People disagree about price all the time. Guess how many Coach wallets I've ever owned? I play golf with mid-priced golf balls while others insist on Titleist or some other favorite high-priced brand. My tennis racket is 20 years old and paid for; should I get a new one? I guess I would if it were important enough.

Your argument boils down to the fact that you don't like it. Fine. I can live with that; can you?

The steepest price most people pay is their time at their job. How many folks could come home on $1000 a week?
apia
Advanced Member

by cruisin_man » Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:10 pm

apia wrote:
How can a company with an immediately deliverable, digital product ever be charged with operating a pyramid scheme?

Because it's like this:

Can the last person in the scheme still make money IF no one else is recruited into the scheme?

In your case - the answer is NO.

So - if nobody else comes in:

1) you certainly couldn't retail this junk for almost $120 to a normal person,

2) the last guy in couldn't scam 3 so theirs is free . . .

3) so - if nobody else comes in, and nobody can sell the junk - there isn't $1000 a week to be made by anyone . . .

Keep trying to justify it richard, but it's still crap - just like livesmart360, tca and who knows what else . . .
cruisin_man
Advanced Member

by Gery_D » Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:16 pm

apia wrote:... I'll have to go with <-INSERT NAME HERE-> on this. He seems to know how to make money; I am assuming he had his attorneys checking out all the details.

Famous last words of many contract and investment victims, too.
Gery DiMarco
Gery_D
Advanced Member

by apia » Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:10 pm

cruisin_man wrote:Because it's like this:

Can the last person in the scheme still make money IF no one else is recruited into the scheme?

I got into SOC several years ago not wanting to network market but just to retail/wholesale the product. I acquired about 20 Retail/Wholesale customers but quickly discovered that there was no money in the residuals. I had to sponsor business-builders to earn better commissions; it could not be done by retailing to heaven even. I could only make significant money by sponsoring people as business-builders so why do you try to diminish sponsoring people as a way to make money?

Dare I say that all comp plans require token retailing but they survive on sponsoring and self-consumption. No one makes the big money by retailing. If all our companies had to rely on retailing, wouldn't they all fail?
apia
Advanced Member

by apia » Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:14 pm

Gery_D wrote:Famous last words of many contract and investment victims, too.

Why are you in Vitamark? Would it have anything to do with the legend(s) at the helm?
apia
Advanced Member

by Tsnyder » Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:32 pm

apia wrote:
cruisin_man wrote:Because it's like this:

I got into SOC several years ago not wanting to network market but just to retail/wholesale the product. I acquired about 20 Retail/Wholesale customers but quickly discovered that there was no money in the residuals. I had to sponsor business-builders to earn better commissions; it could not be done by retailing to heaven even. I could only make significant money by sponsoring people as business-builders so why do you try to diminish sponsoring people as a way to make money?

Dare I say that all comp plans require token retailing but they survive on sponsoring and self-consumption. No one makes the big money by retailing. If all our companies had to rely on retailing, wouldn't they all fail?

It's apparent that you haven't learned much in all the years
you've been doing this. You keep harping on the point that
you can hook 3 people and get yours free as if that's the end
of the discussion.

I'm going to leave it at that because if you really don't see the
obvious potential problems with this deal then there's no point
in talking to the brick wall.

It isn't about comparing GoDaddy's affiliate program to this
deal. It's about comparing what one can actually buy from
legitimate established companies vs this deal. Despite what
you think Infomercial Boy might have learned from his attorney
I guarantee you courts have already ruled on the issue of inflated
prices fueling pyramid schemes.

This will be yet another on a long list of really bad choices
you've made in this business. You don't believe that at this
moment but write it down and come back to it later.

Best to ya'

Tsnyder
Tsnyder
Advanced Member

by apia » Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:54 pm

Tsnyder wrote:It's apparent that you haven't learned much in all the years you've been doing this. You keep harping on the point that you can hook 3 people and get yours free as if that's the end of the discussion.

I'm going to leave it at that because if you really don't see the obvious potential problems with this deal then there's no point in talking to the brick wall.

It isn't about comparing GoDaddy's affiliate program to this deal. It's about comparing what one can actually buy from
legitimate established companies vs this deal. Despite what you think Infomercial Boy might have learned from his attorney I guarantee you courts have already ruled on the issue of inflated prices fueling pyramid schemes.

This will be yet another on a long list of really bad you've made in this business. You don't believe that at this
moment but write it down and come back to it later.

Best to ya'

Tsnyder

I don't think it's the end of the discussion, nor do I think it's the end of the world. It's you and Tom that keep trying to end the discussion, not me. I can see potential problems but I put the emphasis on potential.

You're the one who brought GoDaddy into the discussion intending to compare the two-- apples and oranges! As I pointed out, there are even cheaper deals than GD if that's what you seek.

People in 1000KAW are looking for an opportunity to go with that kind of product; I just demonstrated that the two are not that far apart when you compare them fairly and completely.

Despite what you think, you really know nothing about me.

BTW, how do you justify the $450+ startup fee for SOC? How far UP the comp plan does that money climb? See they all could do it cheaper; it's just a function of where you choose to shine your light.
apia
Advanced Member

by cruisin_man » Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:39 am

apia wrote:
#1 - I don't think it's the end of the discussion, nor do I think it's the end of the world. It's you and Tom that keep trying to end the discussion, not me. I can see potential problems but I put the emphasis on potential.

#2 - BTW, how do you justify the $450+ startup fee for SOC?

#1 - LOL - you see problems and you still try to get others to join the pyramid scheme? Too Funny . . .

#2 - With the SOC you are buying into a "real" business with a "real" product that is priced lower than most - unlike your $120 for about $30 (if that) in "digital" product - if you could even call it a product.

But - to say you see potential problems and still work the scheme is just hilarious.
cruisin_man
Advanced Member

by Tsnyder » Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:48 am

apia wrote:BTW, how do you justify the $450+ startup fee for SOC? How far UP the comp plan does that money climb? See they all could do it cheaper; it's just a function of where you choose to shine your light.

You will never get it... therefore, you will continue to align yourself
with these kinds of shaky deals again and again.

The $457 required to become an SOC distributor is easily justified
by the value of actual goods and services received. Goods and services
whose prices aren't grossly inflated to feed the comp plan.

The fact that you look at a product purchase as a start up fee
tells me everything I need to know about your business acumen.

Tsnyder
Tsnyder
Advanced Member

by RQM11 » Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:13 am

QUICK UPDATE MLM.com'ers... Rod Cook - MLM Legend - Just became a Board Advisor for $1,000 a Week for Life! WOW

RQM
Unified Wealth Team
We HELP YOU Build a Monthly Check
in the HOTTEST Programs on the Web!
http://UnifiedWealthTeam.com/
RQM11
Advanced Member

by cruisin_man » Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:44 am

If this product type and hype is what Network Marketing is coming to - it's sad.

So - it's becoming accepted to develop any cheesy, lame product - charge a 600% markup - wrap a comp plan around it - and it's ok because all you have to do is fool three and yours is free . . .

Wow!

RQM11 wrote:QUICK UPDATE MLM.com'ers... Rod Cook - MLM Legend - Just became a Board Advisor for $1,000 a Week for Life! WOW

RQM
cruisin_man
Advanced Member

by RonCD » Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:34 pm

RQM11 wrote:QUICK UPDATE MLM.com'ers... Rod Cook - MLM Legend - Just became a Board Advisor for $1,000 a Week for Life! WOW

RQM

That is incredible news! Thanks for the update RQM.
RonCD

by scottwilson » Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:56 pm

RQM

That's big news. I have always known him to be a man of integrity.

Scott Wilson
scottwilson
Advanced Member