MLM Pre-Launches/ MLM Launches

+ Reply to Post

Re: "$1,000 a Week for Life Launch" June 21st, 2011

by ToddMorris » Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:05 pm


apia wrote:
cruisin_man wrote:Because it's like this:

Can the last person in the scheme still make money IF no one else is recruited into the scheme?



Dare I say that all comp plans require token retailing but they survive on sponsoring and self-consumption. No one makes the big money by retailing. If all our companies had to rely on retailing, wouldn't they all fail?


Some of us can hope.

If a distributor can't reasonably make a profit (and by that I don't mean it's "possible", but that there are real life examples of it actually happening) without recruiting a single person, you are promoting a pyramid scheme (period) (dot)

... and thus involved with a company that, dare I say, deserves to fail.

Just my opinion of course,
Todd
Are you loving what you're doing?
User avatar
ToddMorris
Advanced Member
 
Posts: 1269
Joined: Tue Nov 09, 2004 1:14 pm
Location: Sierra Vista, AZ

Re: "$1,000 a Week for Life Launch" June 21st, 2011

by Gery_D » Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:21 pm


RQM11 wrote:QUICK UPDATE MLM.com'ers... Rod Cook - MLM Legend - Just became a Board Advisor for $1,000 a Week for Life! WOW

RQM


And that is exciting to you for what reason? Do you know why Rod was made a Board adviser? Not because he is ready to endorse them. I know you don't expect any negative findings to be released because if the company shared that things might come to a screeching halt?

For the record I speak only of possibilities as I also have no idea why Rod was added other than to review the deal and make recommendations to keep things progressing and within the law..

FYI Rod is a seasoned expert but not totally infallible. Nor can he be responsible for whether people accept and carry out his recommendations. If the company chose to ignore them for some reason I can assure they wouldn't tell the field about it.
Gery DiMarco
Image
User avatar
Gery_D
Advanced Member
 
Posts: 9054
Joined: Sat Oct 23, 2004 6:40 pm
Location: Garland, TX, USA

Re: "$1,000 a Week for Life Launch" June 21st, 2011

by RickyB » Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:35 pm


Gery_D wrote:
RQM11 wrote:QUICK UPDATE MLM.com'ers... Rod Cook - MLM Legend - Just became a Board Advisor for $1,000 a Week for Life! WOW

RQM


And that is exciting to you for what reason? Do you know why Rod was made a Board adviser? Not because he is ready to endorse them. I know you don't expect any negative findings to be released because if the company shared that things might come to a screeching halt?

For the record I speak only of possibilities as I also have no idea why Rod was added other than to review the deal and make recommendations to keep things progressing and within the law..

FYI Rod is a seasoned expert but not totally infallible. Nor can he be responsible for whether people accept and carry out his recommendations. If the company chose to ignore them for some reason I can assure they wouldn't tell the field about it.



are board advisers Paid?

was Rod Paid to be a board adviser?

wasn't Rod behind the Bellamora Crash & burn?

RickyB
Laminine - Raise Your Serotonin Levels Naturally!
Better Sleep, Lowers Blood Pressure, Curbs Appetite,
Helps with Depression, Stress & Anxiety, etc.

http://laminines.com/rickyb/
User avatar
RickyB
Advanced Member
 
Posts: 3972
Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2004 9:42 pm

Re: "$1,000 a Week for Life Launch" June 21st, 2011

by RickyB » Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:36 pm


RQM11 wrote:QUICK UPDATE MLM.com'ers... Rod Cook - MLM Legend - Just became a Board Advisor for $1,000 a Week for Life! WOW

RQM


How are all your other deals/co-ops going?

RickyB
Laminine - Raise Your Serotonin Levels Naturally!
Better Sleep, Lowers Blood Pressure, Curbs Appetite,
Helps with Depression, Stress & Anxiety, etc.

http://laminines.com/rickyb/
User avatar
RickyB
Advanced Member
 
Posts: 3972
Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2004 9:42 pm

Re: "$1,000 a Week for Life Launch" June 21st, 2011

by scottwilson » Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:33 pm


RickyB wrote:
RQM11 wrote:QUICK UPDATE MLM.com'ers... Rod Cook - MLM Legend - Just became a Board Advisor for $1,000 a Week for Life! WOW

RQM


How are all your other deals/co-ops going?

RickyB


Ricky, I ask you this with total sincerity because I do not know you. Why do you continue to make negative comments to RQM, has he did you wrong in some way? If so I can understand your postings if not why do so?

Scott Wilson
User avatar
scottwilson
Advanced Member
 
Posts: 521
Joined: Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:16 pm
Location: Knoxville, TN

Re: "$1,000 a Week for Life Launch" June 21st, 2011

by darrenw » Fri Jul 08, 2011 4:26 am


I asked the same question about the other co-ops....but didn't get a reply.
Was hoping maybe he'd answer Ricky.

I don't know about being negative. I'm curious, though, how someone can market so many different things all at once and make promises to build people's downlines with garaunteed paid signups...is he successful at doing so or not? Did he quit working with the other teams he built with the other businesses or is he still going strong with those and this new deal simultaneously?

Not being negative. These are good questions.





scottwilson wrote: Ricky, I ask you this with total sincerity because I do not know you. Why do you continue to make negative comments to RQM, has he did you wrong in some way? If so I can understand your postings if not why do so?

Scott Wilson
User avatar
darrenw
Advanced Member
 
Posts: 147
Joined: Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:03 am
Location: Fort Benning

Re: "$1,000 a Week for Life Launch" June 21st, 2011

by RQM11 » Fri Jul 08, 2011 3:18 pm


darrenw wrote:I asked the same question about the other co-ops....but didn't get a reply.
Was hoping maybe he'd answer Ricky.

I don't know about being negative. I'm curious, though, how someone can market so many different things all at once and make promises to build people's downlines with garaunteed paid signups...is he successful at doing so or not? Did he quit working with the other teams he built with the other businesses or is he still going strong with those and this new deal simultaneously?

Not being negative. These are good questions.

scottwilson wrote: Ricky, I ask you this with total sincerity because I do not know you. Why do you continue to make negative comments to RQM, has he did you wrong in some way? If so I can understand your postings if not why do so?

Scott Wilson


Hey Gang... My other co-ops are doing fine... What I do is build a Team or Network and I take care of that team or Network... We may move to another opportunity here and there.. but there's huge advantages to that because as our members move they retain much of their same downline and even get a chance to jump ahead of other folks... I have over 40 on my 1K team and most of them are from my other co-ops and opptys... I am also waiting on a couple of things from TriVita and their New Affiliate Infomercials coming in Late July to continue our team build there and many members if not all from our 1k team will have precendence if they want to move over.... also looking at Team Beachbody for our next company because of their Free Customer Program and our team will help each member qualify for those frree customers and then we will just strategically place those free customers under each and every one of us... no matter what opportunity you pick it's all about the team you're on and how much support you have and how much you work together... I am always helping my members and working towards the common good... just like I'm doing in 1K a Week I signed up 3 people and gave away 37 personal paid sign ups!!... I also plan to give away free customers or affiliates in either TriVita or Team Beachbody as well... because guess what?? If I'm successful you're successful and then my only other goal is that by my helping and sharing what I do to create traffic and signups will be absorbed and duplicated by my top members as well as all my other other members and then Network Marketing or MLM can become what it is truly about in my opinion which is sharing and caring for your fellow man and making a good living while doing it!

Cheers!

RQM
Unified Wealth Team
We HELP YOU Build a Monthly Check
in the HOTTEST Programs on the Web!
http://UnifiedWealthTeam.com/
User avatar
RQM11
Advanced Member
 
Posts: 201
Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2008 4:40 pm
Location: CA

Re: "$1,000 a Week for Life Launch" June 21st, 2011

by Brent_W » Sat Jul 09, 2011 5:46 am


RQM11 wrote:
darrenw wrote:I asked the same question about the other co-ops....but didn't get a reply.
Was hoping maybe he'd answer Ricky.

I don't know about being negative. I'm curious, though, how someone can market so many different things all at once and make promises to build people's downlines with garaunteed paid signups...is he successful at doing so or not? Did he quit working with the other teams he built with the other businesses or is he still going strong with those and this new deal simultaneously?

Not being negative. These are good questions.

scottwilson wrote: Ricky, I ask you this with total sincerity because I do not know you. Why do you continue to make negative comments to RQM, has he did you wrong in some way? If so I can understand your postings if not why do so?

Scott Wilson


Hey Gang... My other co-ops are doing fine... What I do is build a Team or Network and I take care of that team or Network... We may move to another opportunity here and there.. but there's huge advantages to that because as our members move they retain much of their same downline and even get a chance to jump ahead of other folks... I have over 40 on my 1K team and most of them are from my other co-ops and opptys... I am also waiting on a couple of things from TriVita and their New Affiliate Infomercials coming in Late July to continue our team build there and many members if not all from our 1k team will have precendence if they want to move over.... also looking at Team Beachbody for our next company because of their Free Customer Program and our team will help each member qualify for those frree customers and then we will just strategically place those free customers under each and every one of us... no matter what opportunity you pick it's all about the team you're on and how much support you have and how much you work together... I am always helping my members and working towards the common good... just like I'm doing in 1K a Week I signed up 3 people and gave away 37 personal paid sign ups!!... I also plan to give away free customers or affiliates in either TriVita or Team Beachbody as well... because guess what?? If I'm successful you're successful and then my only other goal is that by my helping and sharing what I do to create traffic and signups will be absorbed and duplicated by my top members as well as all my other other members and then Network Marketing or MLM can become what it is truly about in my opinion which is sharing and caring for your fellow man and making a good living while doing it!

Cheers!

RQM


Just want to make sure you understand the qualifications for
the free customers with Team Beachbody. Drop Darren or I
a note and we can explain.

Brent
User avatar
Brent_W
Advanced Member
 
Posts: 1694
Joined: Wed Oct 27, 2004 12:31 am
Location: , USA

Re: "$1,000 a Week for Life Launch" June 21st, 2011

by apia » Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:08 am


cruisin_man wrote:
LOL - you see problems and you still try to get others to join the pyramid scheme? Too Funny . . .

With the SOC you are buying into a "real" business with a "real" product that is priced lower than most - unlike your $120 for about $30 (if that) in "digital" product - if you could even call it a product.

But - to say you see potential problems and still work the scheme is just hilarious.


1. The problems I see don't necessarily translate into a pyramid scheme. See product. You and Terry keep trying to make this an issue about intelligence or ethics. To me it's about liberty. I know exactly what I'm doing. Anyone else who looks at it does too. It's not complex. Very straightforward.

2. The $450 SOC start-up fee includes only $62 worth of actual product. What? Yes. At least that's what it used to be; did they up it?
User avatar
apia
Advanced Member
 
Posts: 1773
Joined: Thu Aug 24, 2006 1:51 am
Location: NC, USA

Re: "$1,000 a Week for Life Launch" June 21st, 2011

by apia » Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:16 am


Tsnyder wrote:.

The fact that you look at a product purchase as a start up fee tells me everything I need to know about your business acumen.

Tsnyder

Does it make you feel bigger to just continually insult? Go pick on the Biltmore ladies again! :D

What makes you think I only looked at the start-up cost? I was only pointing out that the SOC start-up cost includes a boat-load of bonus money. That $457 nets you a whopping $62 worth of product. That was my point. How is that not a money game?

I joined SOC because I wanted to use the product. Then I thought that I could retail the product. Then I "discovered" that I could only increase my commissions by sponsoring other distributors. Didn't want to do that.
User avatar
apia
Advanced Member
 
Posts: 1773
Joined: Thu Aug 24, 2006 1:51 am
Location: NC, USA

Re: "$1,000 a Week for Life Launch" June 21st, 2011

by Tsnyder » Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:50 pm


apia wrote:
Tsnyder wrote:.

The fact that you look at a product purchase as a start up fee tells me everything I need to know about your business acumen.

Tsnyder

Does it make you feel bigger to just continually insult? Go pick on the Biltmore ladies again! :D

What makes you think I only looked at the start-up cost? I was only pointing out that the SOC start-up cost includes a boat-load of bonus money. That $457 nets you a whopping $62 worth of product. That was my point. How is that not a money game?

I joined SOC because I wanted to use the product. Then I thought that I could retail the product. Then I "discovered" that I could only increase my commissions by sponsoring other distributors. Didn't want to do that.


Never mind, Richard... you've got it all figured out. It's not about me trying
to look bigger or smarter than someone else. It's about what I've learned from
more than 3 decades of experience. But... you've got it all figured out so
carry on...

Tsnyder
If you knew what I know you'd be doing what I do...
User avatar
Tsnyder
Advanced Member
 
Posts: 6152
Joined: Sat Oct 23, 2004 6:45 pm
Location: USA

Re: "$1,000 a Week for Life Launch" June 21st, 2011

by GMarsh » Sat Jul 09, 2011 3:21 pm


Just to clarify this is not correct. You have points 200 points $62, Treat'em Right tickets (1 Personal ticket retail $49 and (5) guest tickets at $25 each value, and the $59 fee is for yearly websites (retail and opportunity) (Note: yearly most companies charge monthly for this feature), 2 Handwriting fonts and signatures with CD that included your handwriting font to be used with other software ($99 Retail value)....carry on!

apia wrote:I was only pointing out that the SOC start-up cost includes a boat-load of bonus money. That $457 nets you a whopping $62 worth of product. That was my point. How is that not a money game?


Successfully yours,
George Marsh
The Card Guy

Try SendOutCards at http://www.Successwithcards.com 2 Free greeting cards mailed to anywhere that USPS delivers on me!
User avatar
GMarsh
Advanced Member
 
Posts: 2748
Joined: Sun Oct 24, 2004 4:54 am
Location: Williamsburg, VA

Re: "$1,000 a Week for Life Launch" June 21st, 2011

by apia » Sat Jul 09, 2011 3:46 pm


Tsnyder wrote:Never mind, Richard... you've got it all figured out. It's not about me trying
to look bigger or smarter than someone else. It's about what I've learned from
more than 3 decades of experience. But... you've got it all figured out so
carry on...

Tsnyder

News flash! Neither you nor I have it all figured out. You just leave less room for disagreement.
User avatar
apia
Advanced Member
 
Posts: 1773
Joined: Thu Aug 24, 2006 1:51 am
Location: NC, USA

Re: "$1,000 a Week for Life Launch" June 21st, 2011

by MikeMcClurg » Sat Jul 09, 2011 5:57 pm


Terry, Just wondering have you read How Win Friends And Influence People
in your 30 years of expertise ? :lol:
User avatar
MikeMcClurg
Advanced Member
 
Posts: 128
Joined: Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:03 pm
Location: USA

Re: "$1,000 a Week for Life Launch" June 21st, 2011

by Tsnyder » Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:48 pm


MikeMcClurg wrote:Terry, Just wondering have you read How Win Friends And Influence People
in your 30 years of expertise ? :lol:


Yeah... I have lots of friends. I just don't have a great degree
of tolerance for crap that makes our business look shady.

And, Richard... I had it figured out years ago.

Tsnyder
If you knew what I know you'd be doing what I do...
User avatar
Tsnyder
Advanced Member
 
Posts: 6152
Joined: Sat Oct 23, 2004 6:45 pm
Location: USA

Re: "$1,000 a Week for Life Launch" June 21st, 2011

by apia » Sun Jul 10, 2011 6:36 pm


GMarsh wrote:Just to clarify this is not correct.

Not trying to bash SOC because, better than anyone, they deliver on the promise of a comparable product at a better cost.

However the $62 worth of "points" is the only part of that that is eligible for commissions if I'm not mistaken. That was my point. Everything has warts....
User avatar
apia
Advanced Member
 
Posts: 1773
Joined: Thu Aug 24, 2006 1:51 am
Location: NC, USA

Re: "$1,000 a Week for Life Launch" June 21st, 2011

by apia » Sun Jul 10, 2011 6:38 pm


Tsnyder wrote:And, Richard... I had it figured out years ago.

Tsnyder

Wish you nothing but success; I'm just tired of having my character and intelligence attacked.
User avatar
apia
Advanced Member
 
Posts: 1773
Joined: Thu Aug 24, 2006 1:51 am
Location: NC, USA

Re: "$1,000 a Week for Life Launch" June 21st, 2011

by GMarsh » Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:10 pm


Hello Richard

I don't have a dog in this fight as they say, however I do like to make sure the correct information is out there when it concerns the company I represent (We have many readers who don't actually participate). You say your not trying to bash SOC, yet your words....

What makes you think I only looked at the start-up cost? I was only pointing out that the SOC start-up cost includes a boat-load of bonus money. That $457 nets you a whopping $62 worth of product. That was my point. How is that not a money game?


I don't know about you but saying SOC's $457 and question how its not a money game" in the same paragraph sounds pretty bashing to me? If I misunderstood something please clarify? But thats how I read it.

apia wrote: Everything has warts....


Can you explain the above? Again I see this as a bash unless again I am not understanding something?

Successfully yours,
George Marsh
The Card Guy

Try SendOutCards at http://www.Successwithcards.com 2 Free greeting cards mailed to anywhere that USPS delivers on me!
User avatar
GMarsh
Advanced Member
 
Posts: 2748
Joined: Sun Oct 24, 2004 4:54 am
Location: Williamsburg, VA

Re: "$1,000 a Week for Life Launch" June 21st, 2011

by apia » Mon Jul 11, 2011 1:04 am


GMarsh wrote:Can you explain the above? Again I see this as a bash unless again I am not understanding something?

Successfully yours,

Using your numbers, $59 Annual System + $49 Host TER + $125 Guest TER + $99 System Supplements + $62 Points totals $394. Subtract that from $457 and you are left with $63. I know they pay out more than $63 in initial bonuses. The entry level bonus used to be $140 for the sponsor and still more passed upline. How do you pull, say, $200-250 out of $63? Out of company profits or course! Couldn't they just charge less? Yeah, they could if they wanted to.... but out the window go the fast start bonuses... and what will attract the business-builders?

I started SOC as a wholesale customer and then thought I could retail it on the side. I could but found that I couldn't increase my entry-level commissions without sponsoring other distributors. Okay, so those are the rules but it's clear that SOC's priority is on the entrepreneur side not the retail side.

THIS IS FINE. I have no dilemma with it but for some to pretend that there is not a design for quick profit motive for the representatives is disingenuous on the part of some critics here-- not you particularly. As I said earlier, where is one willing to shine his/her flashlight...

In fact, they used to chant the same "Sell 3 and yours is Free" that is being found so heinous with 1000AW. That is beyond ironic.

I hesitated in even going into this because I do have a great respect for SOC, but it doesn't wear a halo where other companies sport a hangman's noose.
User avatar
apia
Advanced Member
 
Posts: 1773
Joined: Thu Aug 24, 2006 1:51 am
Location: NC, USA

Re: "$1,000 a Week for Life Launch" June 21st, 2011

by cruisin_man » Mon Jul 11, 2011 5:08 am


apia wrote:
In fact, they used to chant the same "Sell 3 and yours is Free" that is being found so heinous with 1000AW. That is beyond ironic.



LOL - what is "heinous" - is having to pay almost $120 for inferior products, that could be duplicated for less than $20. P T Barnum said it best tho . . .
It is what it is - or - It can be what it can be . . .
User avatar
cruisin_man
Advanced Member
 
Posts: 3554
Joined: Sat Jan 13, 2007 3:44 am