An Info Trax Publication

MLM Pre-Launches/ MLM Launches

+ Reply to Post

Re: "$1,000 a Week for Life Launch" June 21st, 2011

by cruisin_man » Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:22 am

RQM11 wrote:
You are classic though you are the banner bitter MLMer or like Eyore from Winnie the Pooh "It'll never work"... you remind me of my wife! :-)

Curious - ask your wife if she would join any of the companies listed below? I would. Know why? Because unlike your company - they have REAL products, with REAL customers outside the Comp Plan:

ACN

Lightyear

Pampered Chef

VitaMark

Send Out Cards

Avon

Mary Kay

Youngevity

I would join any of those above . . .
2013 is on . . .
cruisin_man
Advanced Member

by cruisin_man » Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:28 am

I hear ya Darren.

Just a few weeks ago he was pushing the co op thingy.

Now - he's recruiting on the forum for the latest money maker or money taker - which ever it is.

I personally have a dislike for a product that, 1) is over priced just to pay the network, and 2) isn't a product that is consumed by other than someone making money off the sale . . .

Just for this - I'm bitter and I'm insulting . . . LOL - too funny . . .

darrenw wrote:
So its ok to call someone a bitter jack-a** but its not ok for someone to pose a bit of skeptical questioning at your program...??
Huh....... :?

On a different note, how does this newest [ad]venture tie in with all the other things you do/did? Are you building this and trivita simultaneously, along with all the others you have going? Or did they all fall to the wayside when you started this? How are the paid signups you brought in to the team to get the ball rolling for you and the other 30 members of your team getting their paid signups in trivita and this newest gig?

Just questions. Don't read into it.
2013 is on . . .
cruisin_man
Advanced Member

by Tsnyder » Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:58 am

I still want to know why anyone would waste time with something that
purports to generate $1000 per week when the same guy has a program
he claims will produce $8000 per week and guarantees participants
will make money...
If you knew what I know you'd be doing what I do...
This is what I do...
Tsnyder
Advanced Member

by ToddMorris » Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:10 am

Tsnyder wrote:I still want to know why anyone would waste time with something that
purports to generate $1000 per week when the same guy has a program
he claims will produce $8000 per week and guarantees participants
will make money...

It sounds like a mindset issue to me ...

The 1K a week program is for networkers with lower self-esteem :roll:
"True Happiness comes from Wanting What You Have ... not Having What You Want"
ToddMorris
Advanced Member

by Wendy » Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:59 am

The name $1,000 a Week for Life sounds like an income claim to me.

Corporate Office in the Caymans

Matrix

What is Harrington thinking?
Wendy
Advanced Member

by cruisin_man » Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:31 am

yes - and claims for someone's life . . .

Wendy wrote:The name $1,000 a Week for Life sounds like an income claim to me.

Corporate Office in the Caymans

Matrix

What is Harrington thinking?
Last edited by cruisin_man on Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
2013 is on . . .
cruisin_man
Advanced Member

by Kim_Ward » Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:09 pm

Kim_Ward wrote:Is the actual name of this program $1,000 a Week for Life?

Kim

My bump got ignored and then deleted, it was a serious question. I thought maybe it was a marketing campaign of some kind, but then went to google and got the url and it appears to be the name of the
company. Very strange I must say. Between that and the responses here, it just seems to be about
the money. If so... as Eric Worre said in this video... REALLY?

http://networkmarketingpro.com/2011/06/ ... nmpro-531/

Kim
Some things that are on my mind...
http://kim-ward.com/the-adhd-diet-connection/
Kim_Ward
Advanced Member

by RQM11 » Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:49 am

Quick Update! Kevin Harrington spoke on our LIVE Call last night... Exciting stuff! I have the link
to the recording if interested...

He addresses the products and the fact he didn't want to overwhelm us with too many products and
he mentions upcoming hot products.. very cool...

And he said exactly what I said in an above statement that it's all about building a network and then distributing
products and services through that network to provide value to those that participate and of course when one
participates and is position correctly earns residual cash... kind of like any company, MLM or business on Earth!

FYI... Kevin Harrington is now being called the $4 Billion Dollar Man (by me :-) but maybe it will catch on... his company
which just bought "As Seen on TV" this week has done over $4 Billion in Worldwide Sales!! Search the New York Times and Harrington for the story...

I don't know about you but I'm going to hitch my wagon to Harrington and enjoy the ride...

Happy 4th!

RQM
Unified Wealth Team
We HELP YOU Build a Monthly Check
in the HOTTEST Programs on the Web!
http://UnifiedWealthTeam.com/
RQM11
Advanced Member

by Shelley » Mon Jul 04, 2011 5:52 am

Kim_Ward wrote:

Kim

My bump got ignored and then deleted, it was a serious question. I thought maybe it was a marketing campaign of some kind, but then went to google and got the url and it appears to be the name of the
company. Very strange I must say. Between that and the responses here, it just seems to be about

Kim

Pretty sure Eric is talking about poker in that video. :lol:

Cheers,
Shelley
Shelley
Advanced Member

by ToddMorris » Mon Jul 04, 2011 6:38 am

Shelley wrote:
Kim_Ward wrote:

Kim

Kim

Cheers,
Shelley

I know you were joking there Shelly. But in hindsight, he quite possibly was talking about the poker thing (among others) ...
"True Happiness comes from Wanting What You Have ... not Having What You Want"
ToddMorris
Advanced Member

by cruisin_man » Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:56 am

rickyb had a post that pretty much summed it up - but, got deleted too!
2013 is on . . .
cruisin_man
Advanced Member

by apia » Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:19 am

If RickyB's post "summed it up", why was it deleted?

As I read all these criticisms of RQM, I can't help but think of all the critics and all the companies that I can attach to their names.... some a few, some a lot and maybe RQM can top the list. Does it really matter?

I looked at this deal and pre-registered but didn't pay. Then I finally caught up with Robert on the phone (on the golf course, of course-- so he must be doing something right) and he told me essentially that he was taking a flier on it because of K Harrington's involvement. He said that he didn't know any more about it than I did and that it was just up to me.... "Gotta go play the Back Nine!"

So I joined and by Week Two I was in profit-- just like RQM said. Imagine that!

I've looked at other things that RQM has pitched and passed on virtually all of them. Some people are looking for the long-term build and some people are looking for lightning in a bottle. Myself, I want one of each!

While initially appearing to be over-priced, I'm into profit sooner than ever before and there is the promise of more products to come which can help to justify the cost... if it needs justifying. This cost is about like most every other MLM program... only I can offset my out-of-pocket with three participants and move into profit beyond those three-- which I have done. I repeat, which I have done... using RQM's system.
apia
Advanced Member

by Kim_Ward » Mon Jul 04, 2011 5:48 pm

I know you were joking there Shelly. But in hindsight, he quite possibly was talking about the poker thing (among others) ...

Todd, I'm a little surprised by your reply, are you suggesting that PTN could be a money game? As in:

A pyramid scheme is a non-sustainable business model that involves promising participants payment, services or ideals, primarily for enrolling other people into the scheme or training them to take part, rather than supplying any real investment or sale of products or services to the public. Pyramid schemes are a form of fraud.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pyramid_scheme

A struggling start-up for sure, but a money game? Unlike most money games that last a very short time,
PTN is still in business after a few years, no complaints of fraud, no complaints at all that I know of, and they deliver on a real service and product to each and every end user. In addition, they pay on time, and I had no issue when wanting to cancel my membership... I did not have to contact my credit card company
to keep the company from charging me, which would be a sure sign one was not dealing with a legit company.

I have no bad feelings towards PTN at all, I think they just need to change a few things.

Happy 4th Todd, hope you and the family are enjoying the day,

Kim
Kim_Ward
Advanced Member

by Shelley » Mon Jul 04, 2011 6:19 pm

Kim_Ward wrote:A struggling start-up for sure, but a money game? Unlike most money games that last a very short time,
PTN is still in business after a few years, no complaints of fraud, no complaints at all that I know of, and they deliver on a real service and product to each and every end user. In addition, they pay on time, and I had no issue when wanting to cancel my membership... I did not have to contact my credit card company
to keep the company from charging me, which would be a sure sign one was not dealing with a legit company.
Kim

I had no idea that was happening with $1,000 a Week. Why are people even thinking it might be a legitimate business if this company isn't paying and charging when they shouldn't be??

Cheers,
Shelley
Shelley
Advanced Member

by apia » Mon Jul 04, 2011 7:05 pm

Shelley wrote:I had no idea that was happening with $1,000 a Week. Why are people even thinking it might be a legitimate business if this company isn't paying and charging when they shouldn't be??

Cheers,
Shelley

There is no such issue with 1000AD. It appears that Kim, like Todd if I recall correctly, was with the Poker Training Network (PTN) in the recent past.

I think Kim is relating her separation from PTN and her being pleased with how uncomplicated, direct and final it was.

I've had one payday with 1000AD and it went fine. They use an intermediary pay service, so reps are in control of their subscription to 1000AD, so I wouldn't expect anyone to have a problem should they wish to terminate.
apia
Advanced Member

by Shelley » Mon Jul 04, 2011 7:41 pm

ToddMorris wrote:
Shelley wrote:
Kim_Ward wrote:

Kim

Cheers,
Shelley

There's certainly no shortage of companies starting up that fit the bill Todd.

Cheers,
Shelley
Shelley
Advanced Member

by Shelley » Mon Jul 04, 2011 7:45 pm

apia wrote:There is no such issue with 1000AD. It appears that Kim, like Todd if I recall correctly, was with the Poker Training Network (PTN) in the recent past.

I think Kim is relating her separation from PTN and her being pleased with how uncomplicated, direct and final it was.

Maybe. It seems like an out of place comment if it doesn't relate to the topic.
apia wrote:I've had one payday with 1000AD and it went fine. They use an intermediary pay service, so reps are in control of their subscription to 1000AD, so I wouldn't expect anyone to have a problem should they wish to terminate.

I'm glad to know no one's accused the company of fraud! :lol: (of course it's early yet, and this IS the age of the internet!) :D

Hope you're having a great summer with your girls! :-)

Cheers,
Shelley
Shelley
Advanced Member

by Tsnyder » Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:46 pm

apia wrote:If RickyB's post "summed it up", why was it deleted?

As I read all these criticisms of RQM, I can't help but think of all the critics and all the companies that I can attach to their names.... some a few, some a lot and maybe RQM can top the list. Does it really matter?

I looked at this deal and pre-registered but didn't pay. Then I finally caught up with Robert on the phone (on the golf course, of course-- so he must be doing something right) and he told me essentially that he was taking a flier on it because of K Harrington's involvement. He said that he didn't know any more about it than I did and that it was just up to me.... "Gotta go play the Back Nine!"

I've looked at other things that RQM has pitched and passed on virtually all of them. Some people are looking for the long-term build and some people are looking for lightning in a bottle. Myself, I want one of each!

While initially appearing to be over-priced, I'm into profit sooner than ever before and there is the promise of more products to come which can help to justify the cost... if it needs justifying. This cost is about like most every other MLM program... only I can offset my out-of-pocket with three participants and move into profit beyond those three-- which I have done. I repeat, which I have done... using RQM's system.

Well... that cinches it! Getting into profit immediately is certainly
one of the hallmarks of a legitimate deal... or is it? Hmmm....

I guess if it's easy to find 3 more people who don't really know
squat about what differentiates legitimate MLM from... you
know... then it must be a worthy pursuit. Especially if a guy
who promotes late night infomercials endorses it! ('cause he'd
know all about what makes an MLM legit, doncha know?)

Richard... you're a smart guy... you are a smart guy, aren't you?

Anyway... nobody else involved with this fantastic opportunity
seems willing or able to answer the only question I've asked about
this deal so maybe you can/will...

As a new participant why did you choose the $1K deal when the
same guy offers another deal that allegedly pays $8k per week?

Why would you do that? Are you mad at money? Do you just have
more than you need? You don't want to deal with the tax problems
created by the other $7K? WHY???

Best to ya'

Tsnyder
If you knew what I know you'd be doing what I do...
This is what I do...
Tsnyder
Advanced Member

by scottwilson » Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:59 pm

Tsnyder wrote:
apia wrote:If RickyB's post "summed it up", why was it deleted?

Well... that cinches it! Getting into profit immediately is certainly
one of the hallmarks of a legitimate deal... or is it? Hmmm....

I guess if it's easy to find 3 more people who don't really know
squat about what differentiates legitimate MLM from... you
know... then it must be a worthy pursuit. Especially if a guy
who promotes late night infomercials endorses it! ('cause he'd
know all about what makes an MLM legit, doncha know?)

Richard... you're a smart guy... you are a smart guy, aren't you?

Anyway... nobody else involved with this fantastic opportunity
seems willing or able to answer the only question I've asked about
this deal so maybe you can/will...

As a new participant why did you choose the $1K deal when the
same guy offers another deal that allegedly pays $8k per week?

Why would you do that? Are you mad at money? Do you just have
more than you need? You don't want to deal with the tax problems
created by the other $7K? WHY???

Best to ya'

Tsnyder

I have not looked at this program yet, however I feel the need to look into it to understand why there are so many positive and negative opinions about the program. However the first thing that comes to mind as to why someone may not enter the 8k a week program is cost. I would think the entry level would have to be much higher and that would be why a person would not enter at that level.

Just my thoughts,
Scott Wilson
Rudeness is the weak man's imitation of strength.
scottwilson
Advanced Member

by Kim_Ward » Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:29 pm

It appears that Kim, like Todd if I recall correctly, was with the Poker Training Network (PTN) in the recent past.

That is correct Richard.

I don't know much about this program, so I really cannot comment at this time. The only thing I would
caution is if the people joining are only doing so for the business. If you find that to be the case it will
not last.

I do wish you all the best and hope you had a nice 4th of July.

Kim
Kim_Ward
Advanced Member