MLM Pre-Launches/ MLM Launches

+ Reply to Post

Bella Homes first MLM with 7 figure potenital

by 1chromed » Fri Nov 11, 2011 3:35 pm

Happy Holidays Colleague.

With the mortgage crisis in America destroying the hopes and goals of many home owners Bella Homes has burst onto the scene at the perfect time to address the expanding foreclosure critical situation.

Bella Homes, LLC was established for the sole purpose of purchasing residential and commercial properties from homeowners and banks, and thereafter offering them as lease-back opportunities to qualified homeowners or, in their absence, for lease to the general public.

Essentially what Bella Homes does is pay for the house from a home owner who may be on the brink of foreclosure or in foreclosure then they bargain with the bank to buy the mortgage. Qualifying home owners are given the opportunity to rent their home from Bella Homes at a rate 40% -60 % lower than their current monthly mortgage payment and principle balance. Homeowners can then purchase the home back from Bella Homes at 90 % of the current market value at a predisclosed juncture.

The benefit for the home owner is that they are able to remain in their home without the embarrassment and anxiety of foreclosure.

Commissions can be fruitful with substantial upfront income potential, passive continuous income, as well as high back end compensation.

With the mortgage mess continuing to chafe millions of Americans and with no hint that affairs are improving for home owners, Bella Homes provides a legitimate solution at a juncture when one is badly needed.

Come join our Team and learn how you can continue helping families and experience the financial rewards again!. Your expression of interest is encouraged via email. You will be contacted by phone by one of our Certified Trainers within 24hrs of receipt. Enjoy your holiday season!

Maximum rewards,

To Visit Site for more info Please See My signature
Last edited by 1chromed on Thu Dec 01, 2011 6:53 pm, edited 3 times in total.
1chromed

Re: Bella Homes (Foreclosed Home MLM)

by scottwilson » Fri Nov 11, 2011 8:34 pm

I have been involved in the mortgage business approx 13 years. I want to advise you to be very very careful with this company. Even if they are good at doing what they say they can do, one of the big problems will be the turn times for helping potential clients and also there will be ones that cannot be assisted. Once this happens look for regulators to move in on this one very quickly. This is simply some insight from a person in the industry and not meaning to be negative about your opportunity at all. Your potential clients are in bad positions and they will pile on to blame the company very quickly if things do not go perfectly.

Scott Wilson
scottwilson
Advanced Member

Re: Bella Homes first MLM with 7 figure potenital

by Sharon B » Fri Dec 02, 2011 10:33 am

I COMPLETELY AGREE WITH SCOTT!!
Please do your research on this one. I've been in real estate for 20 years and it briefly caught my eye.....thank goodness I didn't move forward with it. Customers may get a slight reprieve to their foreclosure date but I can almost assure you that you, as a reseller, are putting yourself in regulators sights. Please, please don't risk it for short-term minimal gain on this program.
Sharon B

Re: Bella Homes first MLM with 7 figure potenital

by Soapboxmom » Sun Dec 25, 2011 11:19 am

https://docs.google.com/#folders/0B8Get ... Y3YTY0Mzdj

I linked actual court filings made by Bella Homes. The filings speak for themselves. Bella does not appear to have a leg to stand on. The claims they make in these filings are being dismissed and denied or are in the process of being challenged by the Defendants and will likely be dismissed and / or denied. Bella's program simply will not be able to do what they claim for many of the homeowners who sign up for the program. Reps should be very cautious as they can be held legally liable for the representations they make to clients about Bella.

Soapboxmom
Soapboxmom