General MLM Industry Related Topics

Discuss any MLM topics that are not better suited to one of the other forums
+ Reply to Post

New network marketing company need advise

by profitinc » Mon Nov 06, 2017 9:05 am

We started a new network marketing company. We are in prelaunch now, the site is not converting sales. We have a lot of traffic but still only about 35 people have joined. Right now it is free to join so I don't understand why its not growing faster in the prelaunch. If anyone has any ideas on how to get things moving we are open to suggestions. Maybe our expectations were high for the first week. The site is www.mypro-fit.com if anyone has any advise please let me know. :?:
profitinc

Re: New network marketing company need advise

by Steve_Fazia » Mon Nov 06, 2017 12:20 pm

Nice website with flashy videos. However, me too products. Nothing to really differentiate your company from the hundreds of others out there. Am I missing something?

Steve
Steve_Fazia
Advanced Member

by Gery_D » Mon Nov 06, 2017 4:11 pm

As was stated above. In addition, I'm not keen on your matrix participation requirements. Increasing group volume is fair and generally follows naturally as your group grows, however, I've never been a fan of having to increase my PV to maintain my pin advancement. Understandably it is assumed your retail will cover this but usually one of two things, if not both, become more prevalent. The first is pressure from up lines to purchase larger packages so they can meet their higher GV requirements. The other is reps making additional purchases they can't move to maintain their own commissions (Check buying). That leads to reps bailing and you are constantly having to help your team refill personally sponsored positions instead of actually growing an organization.

BTW, have you checked your product benefit statements to assure your aren't tip-toing into medical claims. Terms like, "Fights macular degeneration" and "Arthritis control" would appear to be medical claims.
Gery_D
Advanced Member

by profitinc » Mon Nov 06, 2017 4:38 pm

Gery_D wrote:As was stated above. In addition, I'm not keen on your matrix participation requirements. Increasing group volume is fair and generally follows naturally as your group grows, however, I've never been a fan of having to increase my PV to maintain my pin advancement. Understandably it is assumed your retail will cover this but usually one of two things, if not both, become more prevalent. The first is pressure from up lines to purchase larger packages so they can meet their higher GV requirements. The other is reps making additional purchases they can't move to maintain their own commissions (Check buying). That leads to reps bailing and you are constantly having to help your team refill personally sponsored positions instead of actually growing an organization.

BTW, have you checked your product benefit statements to assure your aren't tip-toing into medical claims. Terms like, "Fights macular degeneration" and "Arthritis control" would appear to be medical claims.

Thanks for your input. When we setting up the comp. plan we put the increases and the retail customer minimums hoping to push retail sales. We figured that the retail customer minimum would get rid of the check buying, but maybe not great points though. Also I will have our legal team take a closer look at our claims.
I really appreciate you guys taking the time to look over the side and give me so much feed back. I have paid a lot of money for a lot less detailed looks at the site.
Thanks Again
profitinc

by Morgan » Wed Nov 22, 2017 9:06 am

You may find your target merket. One of the biggest mistakes new mlmers make is looking at everyone as a potential customer or recruit. This is one area where the mlm industry gets it wrong. Like any other business, you're going to have greater success and efficiency if you identify your target market and focus your marketing efforts at them. You will succeed.
Good luck!
Morgan