General MLM Industry Related Topics

Discuss any MLM topics that are not better suited to one of the other forums
+ Reply to Post

Re: Mangosteen, Noni, Goji, Xango, Thia-Go, G3 are ALL Acidic and Detrimental to Health

by RickyB » Sat Feb 02, 2008 6:20 pm

Based on your posts so far in this thread, it's more likely that you have no "ability" ... as opposed to no "desire" to debate Jana ...

Still waiting on your response to her direct questions above ...

Instead we see "ROFLMAO" in your last post to Jana ... edited to instead malign the medical profession ...

Here are Jana's questions ... looking forward to your answers!

If you want to quote papers from the Journal of Gerontology, trying to pass off the idea that their content somehow supports your point of view (which I promise you it doesn't even begin to!) and say things like "Authors examined peer-reviewed literature to determine whether systemic acid-base equilibrium changes with aging in normal adults humans. Using linear regression analysis, they found that with increasing age, there is a significant increase in the steady-state blood H+ indicating a progressively worsening low-level metabolic acidosis in what may reflect, in part, the normal decline of renal function with increasing age", you need to know what all those terms mean.

Tell us what linear regression analysis is, Ricky, and why it would be a valuable way of doing that.

Tell us about the relationship between a decline in renal function and what a low-level metablic acidosis is and how that begins to support your point of view?

I think people would be interested to know.

I have no clue and don't Care, i just provided some links to some research that one can decifer for themselves

I keep it simple and you should too

go get some urine Ph strips, eat sugar, dairy, meat, fruit all day long for a week and test your morning urine PH

Then the next week, eat no sugar, meat, fruit ; eat Greens and drink Green juices and test it again

see what happens

what you put into your body CREATES your Internal enviroment

and the PH of your body fluids

what is so hard to understand about that?

It is pretty simple

[#-o]

You have no clue?

You don't care?

You're the one, Ricky, who posted information and suggested it would be more "informative"

Well, I'm waiting to be informed ...

Please provide the information in layman's terms, as it relates to the topic at hand, including responding to Jana's questions which are directly related to your post ...

Waiting ...

And [#-o] right back at ya' ...

Give it up wendy, I already did respond in Laymans terms

There is only 1 disease=Acid

1 Cure-alkaline

Those Fruits Juices Create ACID in the Body

Real Simple

If you don't believe me, I don't Care

Do your Own research

I Simply Posted those links from http://phsciences.com/about_ph/research_articles.asp
so you could

I see your need to defend your sales of Goji Juice, but don't try to get into a Heated argument with me

You have all the Tools to INFORM yourself

Go for it!

Ricky
Last edited by RickyB on Sat Feb 02, 2008 6:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Laminine - Raise Your Serotonin Levels Naturally!
Better Sleep, Lowers Blood Pressure, Curbs Appetite,
Helps with Depression, Stress & Anxiety, etc.

http://laminines.com/rickyb/
RickyB
Advanced Member

Re: Mangosteen, Noni, Goji, Xango, Thia-Go, G3 are ALL Acidic and Detrimental to Health

by Wendy » Sat Feb 02, 2008 7:07 pm

Based on your posts so far in this thread, it's more likely that you have no "ability" ... as opposed to no "desire" to debate Jana ...

Instead we see "ROFLMAO" in your last post to Jana ... edited to instead malign the medical profession ...

If you want to quote papers from the Journal of Gerontology, trying to pass off the idea that their content somehow supports your point of view (which I promise you it doesn't even begin to!) and say things like "Authors examined peer-reviewed literature to determine whether systemic acid-base equilibrium changes with aging in normal adults humans. Using linear regression analysis, they found that with increasing age, there is a significant increase in the steady-state blood H+ indicating a progressively worsening low-level metabolic acidosis in what may reflect, in part, the normal decline of renal function with increasing age", you need to know what all those terms mean.

Tell us what linear regression analysis is, Ricky, and why it would be a valuable way of doing that.

Tell us about the relationship between a decline in renal function and what a low-level metablic acidosis is and how that begins to support your point of view?

I have no clue and don't Care, i just provided some links to some research that one can decifer for themselves

go get some urine Ph strips, eat sugar, dairy, meat, fruit all day long for a week and test your morning urine PH

Then the next week, eat no sugar, meat, fruit ; eat Greens and drink Green juices and test it again

see what happens

It is pretty simple

[#-o]

You have no clue?

You don't care?

You're the one, Ricky, who posted information and suggested it would be more "informative"

Please provide the information in layman's terms, as it relates to the topic at hand, including responding to Jana's questions which are directly related to your post ...

Waiting ...

1 Cure-alkaline

Real Simple

Do your Own research

I Simply Posted those links from http://phsciences.com/about_ph/research_articles.asp
so you could

I see your need to defend your sales of Goji Juice, but don't try to get into a Heated argument with me

Go for it!

Ricky

Well, you're finally right about one thing, Ricky ...
It's time to give it up ...
But please note that I am in no way "heated" ... Are you?

Keep in mind that you are the person who posted the original comments ... and have failed to respond to pertinent questions ...

I hope that this thread ... and your post today in the company section regarding "Eniva" ... are not reflective of the attitude that we'll have to endure now that you're not building with a traditional mlm ...

Either way ...

Wishing you the best with your new endeavour!
Wendy
Advanced Member

by RickyB » Sat Feb 02, 2008 7:35 pm

see what happens

It is pretty simple

[#-o]

You have no clue?

You don't care?

Waiting ...

1 Cure-alkaline

Real Simple

Do your Own research

so you could

Go for it!

Ricky

Well, you're finally right about one thing, Ricky ...
It's time to give it up ...
But please note that I am in no way "heated" ... Are you?

Keep in mind that you are the person who posted the original comments ... and have failed to respond to pertinent questions ...

I hope that this thread ... and your post today in the company section regarding "Eniva" ... are not reflective of the attitude that we'll have to endure now that you're not building with a traditional mlm ...

Either way ...

Wishing you the best with your new endeavour!

Pertinant questions?

You mean the Science mumbo jumbo or these, which i just found in Jana's Post, sorry for the confusion

You talk about the difference in urine pH on various different kinds of diet, but you have absolutely no clue what the significance of that would be at all. Do you think that an increased urinary pH would reflect increased or decreased bloodstream pH?

Increased Urinary Ph would not reflect Blood PH at all

Increased urinary Ph will refelect the state of the Other Body fluids besides the blood, Your Blood PH will Not Vary Much because it always has to maintain approx 7.35 or you will die

Your Body will do anything to Maintain That Proper Ph
so you don't die

You body has alkaline Reserves, Minerals & Your Bones

Your Body will always pull these reserves out of your bones to maintain proper Blood PH so you won't die

And would that, in turn, reflect an overall increased or decreased pH of the body?

No, Increased Urinary Ph is a reflection of the overall PH of the Body fluids not the Blood itself

You don't actually know, do you? Sorry to put it so bluntly, but there it is.

yes, I Know

Duh

I mean, it's real simple

You eat acid foods, your body fluids are Acid and your urine Ph is acid

You eat alkaline Foods, Your Body fluids are alkaline and your urine ph is alkaline

Go take 1 tsp of baking soda and test your urine PH before & 1/2 hour later

It will Increase, I have done the Greens Clease and monitored my PH daily and It totally changed

So YES, What you eat creates your body fluid PH which creates your urine ph

What is so Hard to understand?

RickyB
Advanced Member

by Craig_Mattice » Sat Feb 02, 2008 7:54 pm

AAAHHHHH! DJ is once again a member of the common sense, put all into perspective crowd. How very refreshing.

Thank you DJ.
Craig Mattice
Living Life On My Terms! No Excuses, NO Regrets!
Choose Wisely in Life

http://www.aboutcraigmattice.com
Craig_Mattice
Advanced Member

by Deb_ » Sat Feb 02, 2008 8:02 pm

Thanks Shelley!

And I am very happy that you have found a "HOME" with WAIORA.
Their NCD kicks a**! One of the best products in the mlm industry.
I did my research on it.
All the best to you in 2008!

I am only in for a second...back out again.

By the way this "highly active thread" is messed up again!
Someone broke it![:((]
WHY did mlm.com choose this software anyway!!???[>:)] Its the only forum that does this. Now its too stresssful to read!
I am looking forward to their newer forum format soon!

[8-|]

Gotta run....I have "income producing activities to tend to!"[;)] which is priority.

Deb[B-)]
Retail to recruit.
Deb_
Advanced Member

by Kim_Ward » Sat Feb 02, 2008 8:26 pm

Here is the thing...

This all reminds me of the dangerous advice given
by Dr. Atkins and high protein diets. (who died in
his 70's due to heart disease)

Could most Americans use more protein in their diets?
Yes.

But as in everything, there is good and bad.

i.e.

Protein
Bad: bacon
Good: walnuts

Carbs
Bad: cake
Good: Bananas

Sugar:
Bad: processed white table sugar
Good: natural sugar in fruit

Acidic drinks:
Bad: coffee and coke
Good: Gano coffee

My point being, some things may fall into a certain
category, and just because they do, does not mean
it is to be avoid, you just need to choose the healthy
ones.

And, if these foods mentioned were really causing
disease and have the ability to cause pain, why
are there so many testimonials of people saying
otherwise, including cancer, which I believe would
be impossible to reverse in an acidic environment, but
the bad state, not good, meaning that acidity could be
a good thing to, there may be two different states.

Which this person is taking advantage of this little
lack of info, IMHO. Just like Atkins and suggesting
that people stay away from carbs. We need good carbs
in out diet.

Suggesting to people to go to one extreme to avoid a
certain healthy food group, is irresponsible, to say the
least. As DJ mentioned, balance is important.

To me, this is just common sense, but please note, I'm
not a Doctor, I just play one online. :)

Cheers,

Kim
Some things that are on my mind...
http://kim-ward.com/the-adhd-diet-connection/
Kim_Ward
Advanced Member

by RickyB » Sat Feb 02, 2008 8:43 pm

If the reality is, as we can all see, that actually you have no idea what you're talking about, then take my tip and talk about something else instead. Your long list of medical papers proves nothing, because you haven't read them, don't have the professional training to understand them, don't even have access to them, and don't know what half the words in them mean.

Sorry, no more from me in this thread; it's all just too ludicrous for words, and I have better things to do.

Thank you Jana ... couldn't have said it better myself ...

(And thank you very much for the detail ... )

why do people Believe what Jana says?

Has anyone ever seen Jana's Medical Licence?

Is She really a Doctor?

Or just knows how to use Big Words?

If she is, HOW Can she post here on a water cooler forum 24-7...doesnt she have patients to tend to???

And what is This all about?

Jana-Yulia?

http://mlm.com/mlm/user/viewthread?thread=16261#158356

Just discovered it

RickyB
Advanced Member

by jamie22 » Sat Feb 02, 2008 8:49 pm

If the reality is, as we can all see, that actually you have no idea what you're talking about, then take my tip and talk about something else instead. Your long list of medical papers proves nothing, because you haven't read them, don't have the professional training to understand them, don't even have access to them, and don't know what half the words in them mean.

Sorry, no more from me in this thread; it's all just too ludicrous for words, and I have better things to do.

Thank you Jana ... couldn't have said it better myself ...

(And thank you very much for the detail ... )

why do people Believe what Jana says?

Has anyone ever seen Jana's Medical Licence?

Is She really a Doctor?

Or just knows how to use Big Words?

If she is, HOW Can she post here on a water cooler forum 24-7...doesnt she have patients to tend to???

And what is This all about?

Jana-Yulia?

http://mlm.com/mlm/user/viewthread?thread=16261#158356

Just discovered it

Are you bored Ricky????....you may benefit more putting all this excess energy into some business...

Jamie
jamie22
Advanced Member

by RickyB » Sat Feb 02, 2008 9:00 pm

NONE of this is relevant at all.

Whatever the pH of all this stuff, its acidity is about one ten-thousandth of the acidity of the concentrated hydrochloric acid which is secreted naturally by your body in your stomach every day to digest your food!

The whole thing is complete nonsense. It has absolutely nothing to do with acidosis/alkalosis at all. It's the sort of extraordinary idiocy still being spouted by the kind of people who don't begin to understand what pH really means, and whose understanding of nutrition is such that they still think that ulcers are caused by acid foods, and that you can change your "body's acid levels" by changing your diet and so on. It's just too ludicrous for words, except to say that you most definitely can't (and if you really could, you would be in dreadful difficulty and have great difficulty staying alive for many other reasons too!) [:((]

Very informative!
Thank you, Jana!

Why do People so Blindly believe what Jana Has to say?

Who is Jana?

Is she even a M.D.

Has anyone ever seen her Licence or even Communicated with Her Outside of This Forum?

HOW Can She post here on a water cooler forum 24-7...doesn't she have patients to tend to???

Why do People on mlm.com ASSUME she is who she says she is???

Is That even Her Pic?

Or is she Yulia From WAHM?

[;)]

RickyB
Advanced Member

by jamie22 » Sat Feb 02, 2008 9:06 pm

Whatever the pH of all this stuff, its acidity is about one ten-thousandth of the acidity of the concentrated hydrochloric acid which is secreted naturally by your body in your stomach every day to digest your food!

The whole thing is complete nonsense. It has absolutely nothing to do with acidosis/alkalosis at all. It's the sort of extraordinary idiocy still being spouted by the kind of people who don't begin to understand what pH really means, and whose understanding of nutrition is such that they still think that ulcers are caused by acid foods, and that you can change your "body's acid levels" by changing your diet and so on. It's just too ludicrous for words, except to say that you most definitely can't (and if you really could, you would be in dreadful difficulty and have great difficulty staying alive for many other reasons too!) [:((]

Very informative!
Thank you, Jana!

Who is Jana?

Is she even a M.D.

Has anyone ever seen her Licence or even Communicated with Her Outside of This Forum?

HOW Can She post here on a water cooler forum 24-7...doesn't she have patients to tend to???

Is That even Her Pic?

[;)]

Jana really doesn't need me to defend her from this insanity...but I have communicated with her on a frequent basis outside the forum...and she gets my backing on her integrity...

yes you will probably drop the ol' crap about me havin the hots for Jana....but....I know for sure what I know....

I don't wish to perpetuate this pathetic discussion with someone who clearly has nothing better to do

Kindly

Jamie
jamie22
Advanced Member

by RickyB » Sat Feb 02, 2008 9:12 pm

Very informative!
Thank you, Jana!

Who is Jana?

Is she even a M.D.

Is That even Her Pic?

[;)]

Jana really doesn't need me to defend her from this insanity...but I have communicated with her on a frequent basis outside the forum...and she gets my backing on her integrity...

yes you will probably drop the ol' crap about me havin the hots for Jana....but....I know for sure what I know....

I don't wish to perpetuate this pathetic discussion with someone who clearly has nothing better to do

Kindly

Jamie

Not attempting to drop any Crap about anyone Jamie

Just asking some questions

I guess it is Ok for jana to slam me and say i have no clue what i am talking about and i am Gullible but it's Not Ok for me to Ask what i asked above?

Ricky, You don't actually know, do you? Sorry to put it so bluntly, but there it is.

Ricky, are you really so gullible that you believe that?

Interesting characterisation of medical school, there, Ricky: your widespread knowledge and experience yet again shines through ...

If the reality is, as we can all see, that actually you have no idea what you're talking about, then take my tip and talk about something else instead.

and If you have The Hots for her................so be it

Ricky
Last edited by RickyB on Sat Feb 02, 2008 10:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.

RickyB
Advanced Member

by jamie22 » Sat Feb 02, 2008 9:16 pm

Very informative!
Thank you, Jana!

Who is Jana?

Is she even a M.D.

Is That even Her Pic?

[;)]

Kindly

Jamie

Not attempting to drop any Crap about anyone Jamie

Just asking some questions

I guess it is Ok for jana to slam me and call me Names and say i have no clue what i am talking about and i am Gullible but it's Not Ok for me to Ask what i asked above?

Have a great Day!

Ricky

Because you came online today and "innocently" had a thinly veiled bash on some ex-company, and then got slapped with facts...at which point you started dishing out even more tosh advice...

see kassandra came in with worthwhile info....no-one slapped it...

Others the same...no-one slapped it...

yours were space worthy claims and mis-guided info's...so you should expect to be battered with honest, direct facts...

Kindly

Jamie
jamie22
Advanced Member

by RickyB » Sat Feb 02, 2008 9:21 pm

yours were space worthy claims and mis-guided info's...so you should expect to be battered with honest, direct facts...

Kindly

Jamie

You are as Blinded to what is Fact as Jana is

Do some of your own research

Warmly

Ricky

RickyB
Advanced Member

by RickyB » Sat Feb 02, 2008 10:20 pm

Jana, How Can you be so Arrogant and IGNORE all The research Below and and State That

The whole thing is complete nonsense. It has absolutely nothing to do with acidosis/alkalosis at all. It's the sort of extraordinary idiocy still being spouted by the kind of people who don't begin to understand what pH really means, and whose understanding of nutrition is such that they still think that ulcers are caused by acid foods, and that you can change your "body's acid levels" by changing your diet and so on. It's just too ludicrous for words, except to say that you most definitely can't (and if you really could, you would be in dreadful difficulty and have great difficulty staying alive for many other reasons too!)

You are a Doctor Right?

You Do Read medical Journals?

1. Adrogue, H. and Madias, N. Management of life-threatening acid-base disorders, New England Journal of Medicine 338: 26-34, 1998.

Acid-base homeostasis exerts a major influence on protein function, thereby critically affecting tissue and organ performance. Deviations in body acidity can have adverse consequences and when severe, can be life-threatening.

2. Alpern, R. Trade-offs in the adaptation to acidosis, Kidney International 47: 1205-1215, 1995.

Excessive dietary intake of protein with consequent increase in metabolic acid production result in compensatory mechanisms that lead to progression of kidney stones, bone disease, renal disease and a catabolic state.

3. Alpern, R. and Sakhaee, K. The clinical spectrum of chronic metabolic acidosis: homeostatic mechanisms produce significant morbidity, American Journal of Kidney Disease 29: 291-302, 1997.

Chronic metabolic acidosis is a process whereby an excess acid load is placed on the body due to excess acid generation or diminished acid removal by normal homeostatic mechanisms. Excessive meat ingestion and aging are two clinical conditions often associated with chronic metabolic acidosis. The body's homeostatic response to this pathology is very efficient. Therefore, the blood pH is frequently maintained within the "normal" range. However, these homeostatic responses engender pathologic consequences such as nephrolithiasis, bone demineralization, muscle protein breakdown and renal growth.

4. Bushinsky, D. Acid-base imbalance and the skeleton, European Journal of Nutrition 40: 238-244, 2001.

Humans generally consume a diet that generates metabolic acids leading to a reduction in the systemic bicarbonate and a fall of pH. Chronic metabolic acidosis alters bone cell function; there is an increase in osteoclastic bone resorption and a decrease in osteoblastic bone formation. As we age, we are less able to excrete metabolic acids due to the normal decline in renal function.

5. Frassetto, L.; Morris, R.; Sellmeyer, D.; Todd, K. and Sebastian, A. Diet, evolution and aging: the pathophysiologic effects of the post-agricultural inversion of the potassium-to-sodium and base-to-chloride ratios in the human diet, European Journal of Nutrition 40:5 200-213, 2001.

Dietary changes over the last two centuries have resulted in a mismatch between genetically-determined nutritional requirements in humans. Excess sodium chloride, a deficiency of potassium and excess dietary acids that are not mediated by dietary bicarbonates lead to chronic low-grade metabolic acidosis that amplifies the age-related pathophysiological consequences in humans (such as loss of bone substance, increase in urinary calcium, disturbance in nitrogen metabolism, and low levels of growth hormone).

6. Frassetto, L.; Morris, R. and Sebastian, A. Effect of age on blood acid-base composition in adult humans: role of age-related renal functional decline, American Journal of Physiology, 271: 1114-22, 1996.

Otherwise healthy adults manifest a low-grade, diet-dependent metabolic acidosis, the severity of which increases with age at constant rate described by an index of endogenous acid production, apparently due in part, to the normal age-related decline of renal function. 7. Frassetto, L. and Sebastian, A. Age and systemic acid-base equilibrium: analysis of published data, Journal of Gerontology, Advanced Biological Science and Medical Science, 51: B91-99, 1996.

Authors examined peer-reviewed literature to determine whether systemic acid-base equilibrium changes with aging in normal adults humans. Using linear regression analysis, they found that with increasing age, there is a significant increase in the steady-state blood H+ indicating a progressively worsening low-level metabolic acidosis in what may reflect, in part, the normal decline of renal function with increasing age.

8. Krapt, R. and Jehle, A. Renal function and renal disease in the elderly, Schweizerische Medizinische Wochenschrift, 130:11 398-408 2000.

Age-induced decline in renal functions explains, at least in part, clinically important age-related conditions including metabolic acidosis.

9. Lonergan, E. Aging and the kidney: adjusting treatment to physiologic change, Geriatrics 43: 27-30, 32-33, 1988.

Changes in renal physiology and function with aging put the elderly patient at risk for adverse effect of drug therapies due to the incidence of common problems like metabolic acidosis.

10. Maurer, M.; Riesen, W.; Muser, J.; Hulter, H. and Krapf, R. Neutralization of Western diet inhibits bone resportion independently of K intake and reduces cortisol secretion in humans, American Journal of Physiology and Renal Physiology 284: F32-40, 2003.

The acid load inherent in the Western diet results in mild chronic metabolic acidosis in association with a state of cortisol excess. An alkali balanced diet modulates bone resorption and the associated alterations in calcium and phosphate homeostasis.

11. May, R.; Kelly, R. and Mitch, W. Metabolic acidosis stimulates protein degradation in rat muscle by glucocorticoid-dependent mechanism, Journal of Clinical Investigations 77:614-621, 1986.

Chronic metabolic acidosis increases net muscle protein degradation in rat muscle tissue.

12. Meghji, S.; Morrison, M.; Henderson, B. and Arnett, T. pH dependence of bone resoption: mouse calvarial osteoclasts are activated by acidosis, American Journal of Physiological and Endocrinological Metabolism 280: E112-E119, 2001.

Osteoclast activity is modulated by small pH changes and is a key determinant of bone resorption in mouse calvarial cultures.

13. Nabata, T.; Morimoto, S. and Ogihara, T. Abnormalities in acid-base balance in the elderly, Nippon Rinsho 50: 2249-53, 1992.

Decline in the ability to adjust acid-base balance is a feature of aging. Regulation of pH ultimately depends on the kidneys and lungs, however, the ability of these organs is decreased with physiological aging. Renal insufficiency and/or chronic obstructive pulmonary disease and various drugs, such as diuretics, often affect the acid-base balance in the elderly.

14. Robergs, R. Exercise-induced metabolic acidosis: where do the protons come from?, Sport Science 5(2) sportsci.org/jour/0102/rar.thm, 2001.

The physiology of intense exercise that produces acidosis is far more complex than originally thought. In the transition to higher exercise intensity, proton release is even greater than lactate production which indicates acidosis is only partially related to production of "lactic acid."

15. Sebastian, A.; Harris, S.; Ottaway, J.; Todd, K. and Morris, R. Improved mineral balance and skeletal metabolism in postmenopausal women treated with potassium bicarbonate, New England Journal of Medicine 330:25 1776-81 1994.

Endogenous acid produced by the metabolism of foods in ordinary diets abundant in proteins may contribute to the decrease in bone mass that occurs normally with aging. The oral administration of potassium bicarbonate at a dose sufficient to neutralize endogenous acid improves calcium and phosphorus balance, reduces bone resorption and creases the rate of bone formation.

16. Sebastian, A.; Frassetto, L.; Sellmeyer, D.; Merriam, R. and Morris, R. Estimation of the net acid load of the diet of ancestral preagricultural Homo sapiens and their hominid ancestors, American Journal of Clinical Nutrition 76:6 1308-1316, 2002.

Estimates of the net systemic load of acid in ancestral pre-agricultural diets as compared to contemporary diets reflect a mismatch between the nutrient compositions of the diet and genetically determined nutritional requirements. The result is that contemporary diets generate diet-induced metabolic acidosis in contemporary Homo sapiens.

17. Wiederkebr, M. and Krapf, R. Metabolic and endocrine effects of metabolic acidosis in humans, Swiss Medical Weekly 2001:131, 127-132, 2001.
Last edited by RickyB on Sat Feb 02, 2008 10:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

RickyB
Advanced Member

by kassandrabragg » Sat Feb 02, 2008 10:20 pm

KIM! The mis-information in your post has angered me!Image

i.e.

Protein

WRONG! Bacon is GOOD!Image

Carbs

WRONG AGAIN! Cake is GOOD!Image

PS: I'm totally joking![:p]

Blessings,

Kassandra
kassandrabragg
Advanced Member

by kassandrabragg » Sat Feb 02, 2008 10:29 pm

Ricky, did you somehow miss my list?[:-/] Have you ever gone on a raw food diet or done a juice fast or master cleanse? I have done all 3 and guess what? My PH was always alkaline. It's not the PH of the food itself, but rather the reaction in the body. Lemon Juice and Cayenne Pepper and two very acidic fruits, but are some of the best things you can eat/drink/juice for your PH. Pinapple is another example. This same exact article was posted back in January 2007. His research is flawed. By his own definition, people should avoid lemon juice AND spring water as neither of these fluids have an alkaline PH.

Try this: Mix an 8 ounce glass of water with the juice of 1/2 lemon, and drink, then check you PH. Do the same thing with 1/10th of a teaspoon of cayenne pepper. Check the PH under your tongue before and after, and watch the srtip turn gray.

Blessings,

Kassandra
kassandrabragg
Advanced Member

by Kim_Ward » Sat Feb 02, 2008 10:35 pm

KIM! The mis-information in your post has angered me!Image

i.e.

Protein

WRONG! Bacon is GOOD!Image

Carbs

WRONG AGAIN! Cake is GOOD!Image

PS: I'm totally joking![:p]

Blessings,

Kassandra

Kassandra, actually, I think there is new research that
shows that bacon and cake are actually good for you
only if eaten when pregnant, (sorry guys) and when you
eat them together, before 10am.

I hear they are looking for volunteers to do further
research. There are only 2 requirements.

Must be under the age of 38, and must not have been
involved with any business that has been known to
have cheerleaders at any business function.

[:D]

Kim
Last edited by Kim_Ward on Sat Feb 02, 2008 10:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Some things that are on my mind...
http://kim-ward.com/the-adhd-diet-connection/
Kim_Ward
Advanced Member

by jana » Sat Feb 02, 2008 10:37 pm

This all reminds me of the dangerous advice given
by Dr. Atkins and high protein diets. (who died in his 70's due to heart disease)

Not quite! Robert Atkins actually died of head-trauma. He slipped over on an icy pavement in New York. People who don't like his diet love to claim that he died of heart disease, but it's not true.

Here's his death certificate which states unambiguously that states that the cause of death was "blunt impact injury of head with epidural hematoma".

Here's a report from CNN and here's one from "USA Today".

Newsweek Magazine alleged that he had died from heart disease (and even more bizarrely they alleged that that might be connected with his diet - almost worthy of RickyB, that one!!) but they subsequently published a retraction and apology on both of these counts. [;)]
jana
Advanced Member

by RickyB » Sat Feb 02, 2008 10:40 pm

Ricky, did you somehow miss my list?[:-/] Have you ever gone on a raw food diet or done a juice fast or master cleanse? I have done all 3 and guess what? My PH was always alkaline. It's not the PH of the food itself, but rather the reaction in the body. Lemon Juice and Cayenne Pepper and two very acidic fruits, but are some of the best things you can eat/drink/juice for your PH. Pinapple is another example. This same exact article was posted back in January 2007. His research is flawed. By his own definition, people should avoid lemon juice AND spring water as neither of these fluids have an alkaline PH.

Try this: Mix an 8 ounce glass of water with the juice of 1/2 lemon, and drink, then check you PH. Do the same thing with 1/10th of a teaspoon of cayenne pepper. Check the PH under your tongue before and after, and watch the srtip turn gray.

Blessings,

Kassandra

Yes Kassandra, I have done all of the above

Dr. Robert Young's is not Flawed, he also recomends using Lemon to alkalize the body

Lemon is One of the few acidic things that actually alkalize the body

You are Right about acid forming and alkaline forming as well

Every Food is broken down to a Food "Ash" ph

Lemons are + 9.9 where as Blueberries are -5.3

here is a Great Chart

http://www.snyderhealth.com/documents/F ... HChart.pdf

RickyB
Advanced Member

by jana » Sat Feb 02, 2008 10:47 pm

I Just Love you Arrogance Jana!

You insult me, Ricky. You question my credentials, my qualifications, my experience, my knowledge, my education and my identity. And then you "just love" my arrogance?!?!?!?!?! [:))]
jana
Advanced Member