General MLM Industry Related Topics

Discuss any MLM topics that are not better suited to one of the other forums
+ Reply to Post

Re: New Gem From Tony!

by aloe_girl » Sat Mar 13, 2010 3:17 pm

I'll pass on re-reading everything.

Hope you're doing outstanding, Deb!

Of course!

That way you can enjoy selective reading.

I am doing outstanding. 2010 so far has already exceeded my expectations in what I have wanted to accomplish. And it is only mid March!

I hope you are doing outstanding too Bobby!

Deb

Deb
aloe_girl
Advanced Member

by BobbyC » Sat Mar 13, 2010 3:26 pm

I'll pass on re-reading everything.

Hope you're doing outstanding, Deb!

Of course!

That way you can enjoy selective reading.

I am doing outstanding. 2010 so far has already exceeded my expectations in what I have wanted to accomplish. And it is only mid March!

I hope you are doing outstanding too Bobby!

Deb

Deb

Deb,

You absolutely deserve the success you are experiencing!

And, thank you for the compliment of "selective reading"! I've been putting much focus on being selective in many areas of my life. I was just recognized as being one of the top 3 consultants in something I do outside of MLM in a company with over 20,000 people. I contribute this to being very selective in the activities I spend time on, being selective in the people I invest time with, being selective in the people I help coach and mentor, and selective in that which I read and write.

Your compliments are well taken!

I wish you continued success in 2010!

-Bobby
Last edited by BobbyC on Sat Mar 13, 2010 3:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[b]Would you be interested in hearing about a product that creates an emotional tie and shows a visible difference? Contact me. robertlcoleman@Hotmail.com[/b]
BobbyC
Advanced Member

by aloe_girl » Sat Mar 13, 2010 4:28 pm

I was just recognized as being one of the top 3 consultants in something I do outside of MLM in a company with over 20,000 people. I contribute this to being very selective in the activities I spend time on, being selective in the people I invest time with, being selective in the people I help coach and mentor, and selective in that which I read and write.

Cool Bobby! Me too!

Although my success from "my" non-mlm business does not have 20.000 people ( yet) I have been the top sales person for three weeks in a row now and enjoying some very nice bonuses.
I worked with this person before. At that time I was also the top sales gal there.
Now he has started his own business and I partnered with him.
I am not only earning a great income from home but we are making a drastic difference in this world saving wildlife all over the globe.
IT'S MY PASSION!!!

[:)]

Not to mention I am constantly developing my leadership skills which I am also applying to my mlm business!

I totally understand what you mean by watching what we take into our minds and avoiding negativity!

Well earned success to BOTH of us Bobby!

Deb
aloe_girl
Advanced Member

by LiveAndLearn » Sat Mar 13, 2010 5:08 pm

P.S.

And to play the "jealousy card" here just because people are fed up with the misleading information here and outright spamming of some for personal gain ( mods deleted it) is just laughable.
Jealousy has nothing to do with nothing here so don't even try and play that card.

Those who stay silent......

Happy Saturday everyone!

As an industry outsider, I'm not seeing jealousy. I see honest, experienced MLM people who are stepping up because they are concerned about the hype.

For lurkers and newbies it's valuable to be able to read both sides of the story, especially on this board which should be setting the highest standard for MLM discussions.
LiveAndLearn
Advanced Member

Re: Tony Rush joins a new company?

by TonyRush » Sat Mar 13, 2010 10:58 pm

Kim,

If the price of gold or silver goes up, it goes up for numismatic coins, too. Numismatics is a diversification that a lot of bullion-buyers engage in. But, the market movements affect both.

So, if someone wants to hedge against inflation, they can do that with bullion OR with numismatics. Numismatics, however, obviously involves a higher premium on the precious metal because of the additional consideration of coin condition, rarity, demand, etc.

Anyway, I hope that assists.
Find out how I'm generating hundreds of leads per week and you can do the same....
http://www.WeirdMarketingTips.com
TonyRush
Advanced Member

by LenClements » Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:54 pm

I'm in the obvious minority here, so concede there may very well be something I'm missing, but I can't understand why no one can understand why the mods are deleting all of Ricky's repostings of Tony's emails.

Think about it... all Ricky is doing is reposting, verbatim, an email that directly and aggressively promotes a specific MLM opportunity and product, usually with no additional commentary. If Tony had posted the identical post you'd all be crying foul and hitting the "Bad Post" button so fast your mouse would emit a sonic boom!

So if by simply adding a middle-man to the process makes this somehow valid and appropriate, then all we have to do is flood this board with blatant ads and promo emails - but have someone else copy and paste them in for us. For "educational" purposes.

Don't we have enough trouble with the occasional troll that wanders in here without having to deal with an army of shills?

If Ricky, or anyone, wants to point out questionable claims or practices exhibited by one's email campaign, then quote the specific claims here, and your specific challenge to them. It makes no sense to cut and paste the entire lengthy email and then just bold the most questionable comments.

And I know this is a little nit-picky, but when a post takes literally 14 mouse clicks to scroll through, do we really need to quote the entire post every time we write a response to it?

Personally, I'd love to have an actual, professional, well reasoned discussion about the pros and cons of Numis, and what the challenges might be to it long term. I think such a discussion would be very valuable considering the popularity that Numis is gaining. But so far I can't find any thread related to such a discussion that hasn't completely degraded into arguments and personal attacks.

Does anyone want to just discuss Numis?

Len
LenClements
Advanced Member

by aloe_girl » Sun Mar 14, 2010 7:19 pm

I'm in the obvious minority here, so concede there may very well be something I'm missing, but I can't understand why no one can understand why the mods are deleting all of Ricky's repostings of Tony's emails.

If Tony had posted the identical post you'd all be crying foul and hitting the "Bad Post" button so fast your mouse would emit a sonic boom!

LOL! That is funny!

Don't we have enough trouble with the occasional troll that wanders in here ?

I agree with that! :)

Personally, I'd love to have an actual, professional, well reasoned discussion about the pros and cons of Numis, and what the challenges might be to it long term.

So would I Len just for curiosity and a learning experience because I know NOTHING about coins!

Deb
aloe_girl
Advanced Member

by robf1 » Sun Mar 14, 2010 7:20 pm

Hey Len,

Not trying to drag you into this , but I would REALLY like to hear your take on Numis. I guess you would be one of the "pros" that hasn't flocked to Numis yet.[:D] What's your take ....

Rob
robf1
Advanced Member

by TonyRush » Sun Mar 14, 2010 8:07 pm

LOL -- good point, Len.

For the record, Ricky is not a shill.

I have no idea why Ricky is (again) fixated on me and my business.
He's done it in the past and it does nothing but create more
drama in a forum that's already got more than its share.

Tony
Find out how I'm generating hundreds of leads per week and you can do the same....
TonyRush
Advanced Member

by TonyRush » Sun Mar 14, 2010 8:08 pm

And, yes, I'd be happy to discuss Numis without the drama.

There's a thread in the Companies section that's somewhat
productive.

Tony
TonyRush
Advanced Member

by BillMarler » Mon Mar 15, 2010 1:55 am

Imagine the possibilities of making a difference if people were to channel their negative energy, jealousy, and thoughts to being positive, lifting others up, and investing that time and energy in to contribution.

This board is filled with amazing people who can really contribute to the industry and the lives of others.

Why waste your time bashing a company or an individual?

Keep on truckin',

Bobby

Edit: note that my post isn't directed at any individual. more towards the amount of time people refreshing and having their eyes glued to it.

Hey Bobbyc.... I agree, Don't get me wrong I love a great debate and Have been is some good ones (KW).... And sometimes have been mean spirited myself, but at the end of the day, the high road should be the direction taken.

Let's try to help instead of hang one of our fellow members....

Bill

BTW, I know nothing about this company or want to.
Free Video "How To Post On Craigslist And Generate Over 100 Leads A Day" Never Ghosted or Flagged
http://www.TheCraigslistExpert.com
BillMarler
Advanced Member

by Kim_Ward » Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:00 am

Kim,

If the price of gold or silver goes up, it goes up for numismatic coins, too. Numismatics is a diversification that a lot of bullion-buyers engage in. But, the market movements affect both.

So, if someone wants to hedge against inflation, they can do that with bullion OR with numismatics. Numismatics, however, obviously involves a higher premium on the precious metal because of the additional consideration of coin condition, rarity, demand, etc.

Anyway, I hope that assists.

I can't say that I agree, but I'm not an exert on the
issue either.

My issue is they way Numis reps are promoting it, as an
investment - if the dollar crashes, which appears to be
against company policy.

Investment Disclaimer:
Collectors purchasing coins from Numis Network should view
such purchases strictly in the context of purchasing coins as collector coins.

Numis Network does not promote the collecting of numismatic coins for investment purposes, nor provides any investment advice whatsoever.

Numismatic coins may decrease or appreciate in value based on numerous factors, including spot price of silver, gold and collector's demand. Collectors should consult their own
financial expert for any investment advice.

Could you please comment on that Tony. Why not just
promote to the idea of coin collecting alone?

Thanks,

Kim
Some things that are on my mind...
http://kim-ward.com/the-adhd-diet-connection/
Kim_Ward
Advanced Member

by Kim_Ward » Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:03 am

You make an excellent point Len, although I doubt that Ricky
is a shill, it could very well happen at another time, and by
leaving it would give someone the idea that they could do
that and get away with it.

With that said, I see no reason to do what you suggested,
plus have the mods move this to the companies section, or
just start all over there.

Kim
Some things that are on my mind...
http://kim-ward.com/the-adhd-diet-connection/
Kim_Ward
Advanced Member

by aloe_girl » Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:35 am

Bill

Hi Bill!

What do you consider to be one of our fellow members? What makes someone one of our own?

Tony left "mlm" and this forum for a long time. During that time he belittled and bashed the mlm model constantly and constantly compared it to to his big ticket deal with LLI irritating and alienating a lot of mlmers.
NOW he has returned only because he has something to pitch and it has a mlm plan attached to it.
His anti-mlm remarks have died down!
You don't really think he came back just to say a warm hello do you? :)

This is not a slam but just stating the facts.

Others see it.

No one is "hanging" him nor does anyone have to "help someone out" if they feel it is a bad deal for them or others!

Deb ( ducking)

Good night! [:D]
Last edited by aloe_girl on Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
aloe_girl
Advanced Member

by sbiz » Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:56 am

Wendi,

Good question, and obviously nobody has answered it.

The fact that those responding feel good about the investment has nothing to do with the law, a point you bring up very well.

The SEC and the Attorney Generals from each state do have specific laws and guidelines as to what a securities firm or a MLM selling gold and silver can "guarantee". The answer to that is they CANNOT make guarantees, period.

They can make no guarantees, just as vitamin or juice companies can guarantee results.

I think gold and silver are good investments right now, but as we have seen with our economy, nothing is for certain, and to say so is against the law.

Hope that helps.
sbiz

by LiveAndLearn » Mon Mar 15, 2010 12:43 pm

Bill

Hi Bill!

What do you consider to be one of our fellow members? What makes someone one of our own?

Tony left "mlm" and this forum for a long time. During that time he belittled and bashed the mlm model constantly and constantly compared it to to his big ticket deal with LLI irritating and alienating a lot of mlmers.
NOW he has returned only because he has something to pitch and it has a mlm plan attached to it.
His anti-mlm remarks have died down!
You don't really think he came back just to say a warm hello do you? :)

This is not a slam but just stating the facts.

Others see it.

No one is "hanging" him nor does anyone have to "help someone out" if they feel it is a bad deal for them or others!

Deb ( ducking)

Good night! [:D]

Sometimes the truth hurts. However, there's no need to for you to duck when stating facts.

Most people only read message boards, they don't post. This is helpful information for those of us who are considering MLM. Thanks.
LiveAndLearn
Advanced Member

by Sue_Seward » Mon Mar 15, 2010 6:39 pm

Hi Everyone!

You've asked for answers as to why we deleted the emails. Sorry I haven't responded sooner. My son is on AF leave from Afghanistan so I was spending a little time with him. That is why I asked the mods to put Ricky on hold until I got back today to spend some time reading through the thread.

First of all Len is exactly right. The emails were sales ads and we don't allow them on the forum. You can bet if Tony posted his own email on here everyone would be hitting bad post and we couldn't delete it fast enough. But it seems there is a different agenda here. Deb said "Really...I am just trying to figure this out...why you are posting all of Tony's emails (updates) and thats all." and I am wondering about that myself. If you'd like to read them, just email Ricky personally.

I've read through the thread a couple of times now and nothing is lost by those emails being deleted, in fact the thread makes much more sense. It is now "vigorously discussing and debating" Numis and the gold and silver business. Or was the thread supposed to be a Tony expose'?? If so, that's not the purpose of the forum and Mark would agree with that.

And in response to what Craig M wrote about the forum guidelines. Yes, we will delete posts or edit at our discretion. That generally happens when a company or individual is being discredited or bashed without provocation or for unfounded reasons. When things start to cross lines... not guidelines, but when a thread gets to a point where it just doesn't seem to be ok. Then, we delete. And that's why there is scam.com, for those who don't agree with us and like a little more drama and industry negativity. [:D]

Instead of saying this again myself, I'll take a quote Bobby and Bill [:)]
Imagine the possibilities of making a difference if people were to channel their negative energy, jealousy, and thoughts to being positive, lifting others up, and investing that time and energy in to contribution.

This board is filled with amazing people who can really contribute to the industry and the lives of others. Why waste your time bashing a company or an individual? Keep on truckin', Bobby

Hey Bobbyc.... I agree, Don't get me wrong I love a great debate and Have been is some good ones (KW).... And sometimes have been mean spirited myself, but at the end of the day, the high road should be the direction taken. Let's try to help instead of hang one of our fellow members.... Bill

If you have any questions that I haven't answered, go ahead and send me an email brenda@mlm

Thanks!!
Last edited by Sue_Seward on Mon Mar 15, 2010 6:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Success Coach
SueSeward.com
Sue_Seward
Advanced Member

by TonyRush » Mon Mar 15, 2010 6:54 pm

Deb, are you joking? LOL. Are you honestly trying to pretend that I'm not a fellow member? If there's some doubt about my level of participation, why not consider how long I've been a member and how many posts I've made. It's as good an indicator as any.

Tony left "mlm" and this forum for a long time.
Clarification: I chose not to participate in this forum for about a year during a time when (coincidentally) Ricky Brandino was on a rampage that turned this entire forum into a soap-opera. Several members left.

My return had nothing to do with Numis Network as I was already back posting here months ago. Try to be more accurate in your charges.

Obviously my thinking about MLM has changed a bit from a year or so ago. But, is this really breaking news? The fact that I joined Numis Network was an effect, not a cause.

I still have my opinions about some of the pay-plans that take people months to earn a decent income. But, yes, I've mellowed out a lot on the topic and that had nothing to do with Numis.

As for the claim that I "alienating other members", my response would be "You mean like you're trying to do?" [:)]

Seriously. I joined this forum years ago and don't remember you being here. And it appears I've contributed a few thouand posts to the community. I think it's safe to say that I'm a "fellow member". [:)]

Tony Rush
TonyRush
Advanced Member

by aloe_girl » Mon Mar 15, 2010 7:23 pm

Deb, are you joking? LOL. Are you honestly trying to pretend that I'm not a fellow member? If there's some doubt about my level of participation, why not consider how long I've been a member and how many posts I've made. It's as good an indicator as any.

Tony left "mlm" and this forum for a long time.
Clarification: I chose not to participate in this forum for about a year during a time when (coincidentally) Ricky Brandino was on a rampage that turned this entire forum into a soap-opera. Several members left.

My return had nothing to do with Numis Network as I was already back posting here months ago. Try to be more accurate in your charges.

Obviously my thinking about MLM has changed a bit from a year or so ago. But, is this really breaking news? The fact that I joined Numis Network was an effect, not a cause.

I still have my opinions about some of the pay-plans that take people months to earn a decent income. But, yes, I've mellowed out a lot on the topic and that had nothing to do with Numis.

As for the claim that I "alienating other members", my response would be "You mean like you're trying to do?" [:)]

Seriously. I joined this forum years ago and don't remember you being here. And it appears I've contributed a few thouand posts to the community. I think it's safe to say that I'm a "fellow member". [:)]

Tony Rush

Bravo Tony!

You deserve a standing ovation! I admit you are GOOD! [:)]

Spinmaster! :)

Yep YOU are the ONLY one who alienated others with all your anti-mlm rhetoric and disparging mlm and talking condscending towards others on a "mlm" board.
Many members here have said plenty to you about it too and just yesterday from Debbi when you thought you were above breaking the rules here with your blatant ad.
LLI goes bust. ( Polarid Media)
Weeks later you return and the ANTI-MLM crap has stopped. Amazing!
Transparent to all.

Some people choose to make money off people....others WITH people.

Bye Tony!
[:)]

edited for typo
Last edited by aloe_girl on Mon Mar 15, 2010 7:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
aloe_girl
Advanced Member

by RickyB » Mon Mar 15, 2010 7:24 pm

That's about the funniest thing I have heard all year

Tony Rush Let the Forum Because of Ricky Brandino

LOL

Several members left?

Several?

You must mean when your Girl Jana/yuliya left…………….

Because she was exposed for using fake pics and then got into it with Brenda and was banned

That Time Tony?
Laminine - Raise Your Serotonin Levels Naturally!
Better Sleep, Lowers Blood Pressure, Curbs Appetite,
Helps with Depression, Stress & Anxiety, etc.

http://laminines.com/rickyb/
RickyB
Advanced Member