General MLM Industry Related Topics

Discuss any MLM topics that are not better suited to one of the other forums
+ Reply to Post

Re: Don't ignore the power of Google when building your busi

by cruisin_man » Wed Jul 28, 2010 4:47 pm

Shelley wrote:
I recommend you sell your computer, ditch your phone, and buy a shack in the mountains where you can whittle, and pick wild berries to your heart's content, with nary a soul to bother you. Watch out fer them bears. :D

Cheers,
Shelley

Sounds like a vacation . . . I need one badly.
It is what it is - or - It can be what it can be . . .
cruisin_man
Advanced Member

by liveandlearn2 » Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:11 pm

cruisin_man wrote:
Shelley wrote:
I recommend you sell your computer, ditch your phone, and buy a shack in the mountains where you can whittle, and pick wild berries to your heart's content, with nary a soul to bother you. Watch out fer them bears. :D

Cheers,
Shelley

Now that you mention it, I could use one too!

What I can't figure out is: How does Shelley know I like berries??? :lol:
liveandlearn2
Advanced Member

by Shelley » Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:17 pm

liveandlearn2 wrote:
cruisin_man wrote:
Shelley wrote:

Cheers,
Shelley

Now that you mention it, I could use one too!

What I can't figure out is: How does Shelley know I like berries??? :lol:

HAHA

The same way I knew Kim doesn't chew gum! LOL
Sometimes I just know things. :ugeek:

Cheers,
Shelley
Shelley
Advanced Member

by Kim_Ward » Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:15 pm

Cheers,
Shelley

You know, if you, Broker, myself and possibly a few other people got together here (Ricky comes to mind :) ) and
used are powers for good, we could possibly change the world. (or own it) :D
Some things that are on my mind...
http://kim-ward.com/the-adhd-diet-connection/
Kim_Ward
Advanced Member

by Mike_Michelozzi » Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:25 pm

Remember a few years ago a gal with around 100 scam messages each associated with a company and she claimed - so did her supporters one who used to post here - that was just dandy - not a problem - just an attention getter nothing else.

I don't know how people can live with themselves, face their loved ones, and feel good about it.

Mike
Mike_Michelozzi
Advanced Member

by Shelley » Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:27 pm

Kim_Ward wrote:

Cheers,
Shelley

You know, if you, Broker, myself and possibly a few other people got together here (Ricky comes to mind :) ) and

Ah Kim, you are probably right. (If we didn't kill each other first!) LOL

Cheers,
Shelley
Shelley
Advanced Member

by Shelley » Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:29 pm

Mike_Michelozzi wrote:
I don't know how people can live with themselves, face their loved ones, and feel good about it.

Mike

Isn't it amazing how people can rationalize and justify things? That's how they sleep at night. They convince themselves that either what they are doing isn't wrong, or that the people who are losing deserve it in some way.

Shelley
Shelley
Advanced Member

by BrianG » Thu Jul 29, 2010 5:12 am

Kim_Ward wrote:You know, if you, Broker, myself and possibly a few other people got together here (Ricky comes to mind :) ) and used are powers for good, we could possibly change the world. (or own it) :D

Sounds like a line from the old Justice League of America comics.

The obvious question is, if you all decide you want to get chummy and use your "powers for good", what exactly are you using your powers for now? :?:
BrianG
Advanced Member

by Shelley » Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:20 am

BrianG wrote:The obvious question is, if you all decide you want to get chummy and use your "powers for good", what exactly are you using your powers for now? :?:

MWAHAHAHA
Shelley
Advanced Member

by thebrokerjones » Fri Jul 30, 2010 8:29 am

Wendy wrote:Nothing fuzzy at all ... You're trying to have it both ways, clearly ...

I'm not at all surprised that you won't post them ... If you're unwilling to post simple links to forums which show their IP addresses, then it's easy to assume they don't exist and there's just another puff of smoke there ...

P.S. Broker, as I type, in one of your other messages the quotes are messed up and it looks like I'm saying something that someone else actually said ... please fix the quotes. Thanks!

Sorry Wendy I'm not going to go back and find one of the 100's of posts in this thread to fix quotes. I'll state for the record that anyone reading the mistake ...it wasn't Wendy.

As far as your assumption that I'm blowing a "puff of smoke", that's your prerogative.

Broker
Oceanside Performance at Gain Capital UK --When You Love What You See. Join Us Free http://www.oceansideforex.com/performance.php
thebrokerjones
Advanced Member

by thebrokerjones » Fri Jul 30, 2010 8:36 am

liveandlearn2 wrote:Thank you. I never expected MLM to be such a tough business.

All this nonsense makes me seriously wonder if I even want to get involved with MLM. Would you say this is typical behavior for the industry? Or am I just unlucky enough to have bumped into a few characters?

Bruce, there are 100's of trolls (I suspect) that have copied my stuff, posted my videos everywhere, "faked my identity" (I think there are like 20 broker jones's over at world law direct).

I found a few emails that are simply too vulgar for me to copy/paste here as I was cleaning out my inbox this morning, from someone named Tim May (although I suspect this is not their real name).

It's interesting to note that all of this "trolling against the 'infamous' Broker Jones" specifically began after I made public my decision to no longer support V-lane (AKA Global Marketing)....a ponzi that ultimately sent a fake lawsuit to my door and released a public recorded tape where they claimed I was going down and they would own me. (3 years later and they still haven't paid a dime to the suckers they stole from). This trolling was again renewed when I posted a lengthy article on why GEG (Guardian Equity Group) was a scam. I could be a crazy conspiracy theorist........but my company Oceanside ....with every month that it operates.......drives another nail in the coffin of the ponzi world. We are the only opportunity of our nature that is actually real. (to my knowledge)

------

When it comes to MLM.com......it's a bit different.

I wouldn't say it's typical however there are a few here on MLM.com who have always attempted to be "know it alls". (Some of them are now banned...aka Jana/Yulia/Erneston/Corey55 and Jamie and a few others I'm sure.)

One example is Tsnyder who has literally hopped into any thread I've ever been in to attack/bash and or try to assert his superiority. He spends so much time on these forums you have to wonder if he's really.......all that successful in MLM. I KNOW personally....multi millionaires in MLM and they do not have the time to spend 10 hours a day on the forums.

---

Mr. Snyder.....also told me quite profusely that Oceanside would fail in 6 months.

Oops.....at 2pm pacific time today....we're finishing Month 10.

Our investors are up around 40% ROI....since October 2009.

I'm used to it at this point. And as the great Howard Stern has demonstrated to us time and time again. "There's no such thing as bad press." ;) ***and now you know why I continue posting.***

For every 10 trolls that bash me and Oceanside continually, there's always 1-2 people who read through the BS....download our Demo ....hop on a webinar and see what is really being offered at Oceanside. They end up investing with us......and they end up being very happy at that decision.

This isn't a popularity contest, it's an institutional grade opportunity for the average person around the world, and our product speaks for itself....continually.

Broker
Oceanside Performance at Gain Capital UK --When You Love What You See. Join Us Free http://www.oceansideforex.com/performance.php
thebrokerjones
Advanced Member

by thebrokerjones » Fri Jul 30, 2010 8:45 am

Kim_Ward wrote:

Cheers,
Shelley

I am in the process of changing the world. Find our investors websites, ask them how they are doing with Oceanside.

~Free Your Life, Live Your Dreams~
thebrokerjones
Advanced Member

by thebrokerjones » Fri Jul 30, 2010 8:46 am

Mike_Michelozzi wrote:Remember a few years ago a gal with around 100 scam messages each associated with a company and she claimed - so did her supporters one who used to post here - that was just dandy - not a problem - just an attention getter nothing else.

Mike

Amen brother.
thebrokerjones
Advanced Member

by thebrokerjones » Fri Jul 30, 2010 8:47 am

Shelley wrote:
Kim_Ward wrote:

Cheers,
Shelley

Ah Kim, you are probably right. (If we didn't kill each other first!) LOL

Cheers,
Shelley

I'm very likeable in person, and definitely not afraid for my safety.

Beer anyone?
thebrokerjones
Advanced Member

by thebrokerjones » Fri Jul 30, 2010 8:49 am

BrianG wrote:
Kim_Ward wrote:You know, if you, Broker, myself and possibly a few other people got together here (Ricky comes to mind :) ) and used are powers for good, we could possibly change the world. (or own it) :D

Sounds like a line from the old Justice League of America comics.

The obvious question is, if you all decide you want to get chummy and use your "powers for good", what exactly are you using your powers for now? :?:

Currently?

Improving the financial lives of average investors all around the world.
thebrokerjones
Advanced Member

by Wendy » Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:28 am

Broker, a couple of questions that I believe are still outstanding ...

(a) How did you get the personal information of Live&Learn who has stated that he did not send you an email and has deleted nothing from the internet?

(b) Did you report the threats to the police?
Wendy
Advanced Member

by Gery_D » Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:25 am

thebrokerjones wrote:
Sorry Wendy I'm not going to go back and find one of the 100's of posts in this thread to fix quotes. I'll state for the record that anyone reading the mistake ...it wasn't Wendy.

Broker

It is fixed now.
Gery DiMarco
Gery_D
Advanced Member

by Tsnyder » Fri Jul 30, 2010 12:12 pm

thebrokerjones wrote:One example is Tsnyder who has literally hopped into any thread I've ever been in to attack/bash and or try to assert his superiority. He spends so much time on these forums you have to wonder if he's really.......all that successful in MLM. I KNOW personally....multi millionaires in MLM and they do not have the time to spend 10 hours a day on the forums.

People see what they want to see. My position is that I neither attack nor
bash you. I'm simply correcting the mountains of misinformation you post.
I hold no illusion that it matters to you but many people read this forum,
including many with little experience.

They need to know when people are blowing smoke so they can choose
their leaders wisely.

As for the 10 hours per day remark... more smoke. Even a cursory review
of my participation on this forum the past several months would reveal that
I spend no more than 10 - 15 minutes per day here. And, that's only if I find
something worth responding to or commenting on. Most days I click the
to me, and move on.

Mr. Snyder.....also told me quite profusely that Oceanside would fail in 6 months.

150 reps in 10 months? Yeah... setting the world on fire. Real companies
with real overhead would be long gone with that track record. When you run
the deal out of your spare bedroom you can last a while longer. I'm not
criticizing that aspect of the operation, I'm just saying that this doesn't
look much like a real MLM company just yet. Maybe in time... but not at
the moment.

Whatever that means in real numbers...

Best to ya'

Tsnyder
If you knew what I know you'd be doing what I do...
Tsnyder
Advanced Member

by liveandlearn2 » Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:00 pm

thebrokerjones wrote:
liveandlearn2 wrote:Thank you. I never expected MLM to be such a tough business.

All this nonsense makes me seriously wonder if I even want to get involved with MLM. Would you say this is typical behavior for the industry? Or am I just unlucky enough to have bumped into a few characters?

Bruce, there are 100's of trolls (I suspect) that have copied my stuff, posted my videos everywhere, "faked my identity" (I think there are like 20 broker jones's over at world law direct).

I found a few emails that are simply too vulgar for me to copy/paste here as I was cleaning out my inbox this morning, from someone named Tim May (although I suspect this is not their real name).

It's interesting to note that all of this "trolling against the 'infamous' Broker Jones" specifically began after I made public my decision to no longer support V-lane (AKA Global Marketing)....a ponzi that ultimately sent a fake lawsuit to my door and released a public recorded tape where they claimed I was going down and they would own me. (3 years later and they still haven't paid a dime to the suckers they stole from). This trolling was again renewed when I posted a lengthy article on why GEG (Guardian Equity Group) was a scam. I could be a crazy conspiracy theorist........but my company Oceanside ....with every month that it operates.......drives another nail in the coffin of the ponzi world. We are the only opportunity of our nature that is actually real. (to my knowledge)

------

When it comes to MLM.com......it's a bit different.

I wouldn't say it's typical however there are a few here on MLM.com who have always attempted to be "know it alls". (Some of them are now banned...aka Jana/Yulia/Erneston/Corey55 and Jamie and a few others I'm sure.)

One example is Tsnyder who has literally hopped into any thread I've ever been in to attack/bash and or try to assert his superiority. He spends so much time on these forums you have to wonder if he's really.......all that successful in MLM. I KNOW personally....multi millionaires in MLM and they do not have the time to spend 10 hours a day on the forums.

---

I'm used to it at this point. And as the great Howard Stern has demonstrated to us time and time again. "There's no such thing as bad press." ;) ***and now you know why I continue posting.***

For every 10 trolls that bash me and Oceanside continually, there's always 1-2 people who read through the BS....download our Demo ....hop on a webinar and see what is really being offered at Oceanside. They end up investing with us......and they end up being very happy at that decision.

This isn't a popularity contest, it's an institutional grade opportunity for the average person around the world, and our product speaks for itself....continually.

Broker

Well, maybe that's the problem. I suggest finding a different role model from Howard Stern.
liveandlearn2
Advanced Member

by liveandlearn2 » Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:06 pm

thebrokerjones wrote:
Kim_Ward wrote:

Cheers,
Shelley

I am in the process of changing the world. Find our investors websites, ask them how they are doing with Oceanside.

~Free Your Life, Live Your Dreams~

Okay. Exactly how would someone find websites put up by your investors? Do these websites mention Oceanside?

I did a quick search. This is the only site I found. http://oceansidewealthinfo.wordpress.com/
liveandlearn2
Advanced Member