General MLM Industry Related Topics

Discuss any MLM topics that are not better suited to one of the other forums
+ Reply to Post

Re: Don't ignore the power of Google when building your busi

by thebrokerjones » Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:59 am


Tsnyder wrote:
thebrokerjones wrote:
We continue to grow between 20-30% as a company, however it could of been 35%-40%. We will let the Jury decide.



See... this is where people who have some understanding of the process
know you're blowing smoke.

"... it could have been 35%-40%" is not an offer of proof of damages.

I could just as easily claim that it could have been 1%-3%... or o%... if not
for the publicity you gained from the postings you complain of.

If these people really made the kind of threats you alluded to that
would be a criminal matter. I assume you've turned all the evidence
over to law enforcement authorities.

No credible or competent attorney would advise you to do otherwise.

That's what leads me to believe you're blowing smoke with this whole thing.

Best to ya'

Tsnyder


I'm afraid that I'm not blowing smoke Mr. Snyder.

But obviously the same "competency" in being an attorney have advised to leave out our evidence from public forums.

...

And to Wendy.

I've read the threads you quoted, but we're not in Panama, and we have legal counsel. You can see the most recent article on our blog for details.

Again, there seem to be a lot of "armchair" lawyers on the internet.....none of which actually know what they are talking about.

Broker
Oceanside Performance at Gain Capital UK --When You Love What You See. Join Us Free http://www.oceansideforex.com/performance.php
User avatar
thebrokerjones
Advanced Member
 
Posts: 1042
Joined: Fri Mar 23, 2007 7:00 am
Location: USA

Re: Don't ignore the power of Google when building your busi

by Wendy » Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:02 am


thebrokerjones wrote:
Tsnyder wrote:
thebrokerjones wrote:
We continue to grow between 20-30% as a company, however it could of been 35%-40%. We will let the Jury decide.



See... this is where people who have some understanding of the process
know you're blowing smoke.

"... it could have been 35%-40%" is not an offer of proof of damages.

I could just as easily claim that it could have been 1%-3%... or o%... if not
for the publicity you gained from the postings you complain of.

If these people really made the kind of threats you alluded to that
would be a criminal matter. I assume you've turned all the evidence
over to law enforcement authorities.

No credible or competent attorney would advise you to do otherwise.

That's what leads me to believe you're blowing smoke with this whole thing.

Best to ya'

Tsnyder


I'm afraid that I'm not blowing smoke Mr. Snyder.

But obviously the same "competency" in being an attorney have advised to leave out our evidence from public forums.

...

And to Wendy.

I've read the threads you quoted, but we're not in Panama, and we have legal counsel. You can see the most recent article on our blog for details.

Again, there seem to be a lot of "armchair" lawyers on the internet.....none of which actually know what they are talking about.

Broker


Broker ... as I would hope you know ... those threads were about the original Oceanside with which you were involved ...

And that is the Oceanside to which I was referring when I stated that you got great advice at this forum.
User avatar
Wendy
Advanced Member
 
Posts: 4888
Joined: Sun Aug 21, 2005 4:38 pm
Location: Canada

Re: Don't ignore the power of Google when building your busi

by Wendy » Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:06 am


Broker ...

Earlier you wrote:

"I have received emails from people with IP addresses that match up with some of the posters at scam.com ..."


Where are the IP addresses at scam.com available for viewing?
User avatar
Wendy
Advanced Member
 
Posts: 4888
Joined: Sun Aug 21, 2005 4:38 pm
Location: Canada

Re: Don't ignore the power of Google when building your busi

by Kim_Ward » Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:23 am


Shelley is not the only one ... You just admitted to "pulling a Shelley" ... with your quoting of the "apology" ... So that's 2 people ... and there are probably more. I have no idea who started the practice.


Just for clarification, that was her partly quoting Ricking, that is why I said. i.e.


When I said "complaining" ... I meant complaining about the post Live & Learn made about a blog with a partial story ... which was the reason for my original post pointing out that it was peculiar to take issue with Live & Learn and then do the same thing yourself an hour later.


Apples to apples meaning: It appeared L&L was wanting to make Cory and Yoli look bad, by not showing details of the story.
That is deceitful.

I was not being deceitful in my post, Shelley understood, and laughed. In addition, I did not quote a partial story from another
website where others may have not bothered to click on additional info via the audio I posted.

I however quoted from the very same thread one reply down, where all could see what I did. I knew some would get it, and for those who didn't, they could still read the entire post she just wrote.

I'm sorry, but I really think it's silly explaining the obvious, and feel it's really disrespectful of another persons time.
Some things that are on my mind...
http://kim-ward.com/the-adhd-diet-connection/
User avatar
Kim_Ward
Advanced Member
 
Posts: 10586
Joined: Sat Oct 23, 2004 7:07 pm
Location: , USA

Re: Don't ignore the power of Google when building your busi

by Wendy » Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:29 am


Kim_Ward wrote:
I'm sorry.


OK :lol:
User avatar
Wendy
Advanced Member
 
Posts: 4888
Joined: Sun Aug 21, 2005 4:38 pm
Location: Canada

Re: Don't ignore the power of Google when building your busi

by Kim_Ward » Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:31 am


Wendy wrote:
Kim_Ward wrote:
I'm sorry.


OK :lol:


;)
Some things that are on my mind...
http://kim-ward.com/the-adhd-diet-connection/
User avatar
Kim_Ward
Advanced Member
 
Posts: 10586
Joined: Sat Oct 23, 2004 7:07 pm
Location: , USA

Re: Don't ignore the power of Google when building your busi

by Shelley » Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:35 am


Kim_Ward wrote: I really think it's silly explaining the obvious, and feel it's really disrespectful of another persons time.

I have read some goofy things on this forum but this sentence had me literally laugh out loud. Now I am trying to decide if you are making a joke or being serious, or maybe I am misinterpreting this...

You feel Wendy is being disrespectful of your time because you had to take time to read her response and answer it?

Is that what you meant when you wrote that?

Cheers,
Shelley
User avatar
Shelley
Advanced Member
 
Posts: 3699
Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2008 12:26 pm
Location: Canada

Re: Don't ignore the power of Google when building your busi

by Shelley » Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:42 am


thebrokerjones wrote: I have received emails from people with IP addresses that match up with some of the posters at scam.com


Justin "Broker" Jones

You got the IP addresses from scam.com, and matched them with emails that you received.

Cheers,
Shelley
User avatar
Shelley
Advanced Member
 
Posts: 3699
Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2008 12:26 pm
Location: Canada

Re: Don't ignore the power of Google when building your busi

by Kim_Ward » Sun Jul 25, 2010 10:06 am


You feel Wendy is being disrespectful of your time because you had to take time to read her response and answer it?

Is that what you meant when you wrote that?



No, not comparing apples to apples like that.
Some things that are on my mind...
http://kim-ward.com/the-adhd-diet-connection/
User avatar
Kim_Ward
Advanced Member
 
Posts: 10586
Joined: Sat Oct 23, 2004 7:07 pm
Location: , USA

Re: Don't ignore the power of Google when building your busi

by Shelley » Sun Jul 25, 2010 10:12 am


Kim_Ward wrote:
You feel Wendy is being disrespectful of your time because you had to take time to read her response and answer it?

Is that what you meant when you wrote that?



No, not comparing apples to apples like that.

It's foggy and rainy and I am always sleep and a little sluggish on days like this. That must be what is happening because I don't know what that statement means.

(I would rather be boating but "Into every life a little rain must fall") :)

Cheers,
Shelley
User avatar
Shelley
Advanced Member
 
Posts: 3699
Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2008 12:26 pm
Location: Canada

Re: Don't ignore the power of Google when building your busi

by Tsnyder » Sun Jul 25, 2010 1:05 pm


thebrokerjones wrote:
Tsnyder wrote:
thebrokerjones wrote:
We continue to grow between 20-30% as a company, however it could of been 35%-40%. We will let the Jury decide.



See... this is where people who have some understanding of the process
know you're blowing smoke.

"... it could have been 35%-40%" is not an offer of proof of damages.

I could just as easily claim that it could have been 1%-3%... or o%... if not
for the publicity you gained from the postings you complain of.

If these people really made the kind of threats you alluded to that
would be a criminal matter. I assume you've turned all the evidence
over to law enforcement authorities.

No credible or competent attorney would advise you to do otherwise.

That's what leads me to believe you're blowing smoke with this whole thing.

Best to ya'

Tsnyder


I'm afraid that I'm not blowing smoke Mr. Snyder.

But obviously the same "competency" in being an attorney have advised to leave out our evidence from public forums.

...

Broker


That same competency would be advising you to refrain from
posting about the subject at all. See what I mean?

That same competency would be advising you of the enormous
jurisdictional problems you'll encounter in such an undertaking.

Presumably, these posters live in a variety of states... possibly
even different countries. How does this competent attorney propose
to bring suit against all of them? I hope you have a ton of money
to throw at this with nearly zero expectation of success.

Sure... you can bring suit against them in your own state and
likely get default judgements when none of them appear but you'll
have precious little chance of collecting any of those judgements.
Again... that jurisdictional thing.

Blowing smoke...

Let's assume, for the moment, that you aren't just talking big.
Let us know when these suits are filed. Venue, case number, etc.
Most court systems are online. I'd be interested in following along.
It's public record so no problem there.

Oh... you offered no response on the criminal issues... did you turn the
evidence over to law enforcement?

Best to ya'

Tsnyder
Armchair attorney who probably knows nothing
If you knew what I know you'd be doing what I do...
User avatar
Tsnyder
Advanced Member
 
Posts: 6152
Joined: Sat Oct 23, 2004 6:45 pm
Location: USA

Re: Don't ignore the power of Google when building your busi

by liveandlearn2 » Sun Jul 25, 2010 7:25 pm


thebrokerjones wrote:
Tsnyder wrote:
thebrokerjones wrote:
We continue to grow between 20-30% as a company, however it could of been 35%-40%. We will let the Jury decide.



See... this is where people who have some understanding of the process
know you're blowing smoke.

"... it could have been 35%-40%" is not an offer of proof of damages.

I could just as easily claim that it could have been 1%-3%... or o%... if not
for the publicity you gained from the postings you complain of.

If these people really made the kind of threats you alluded to that
would be a criminal matter. I assume you've turned all the evidence
over to law enforcement authorities.

No credible or competent attorney would advise you to do otherwise.

That's what leads me to believe you're blowing smoke with this whole thing.

Best to ya'

Tsnyder


I'm afraid that I'm not blowing smoke Mr. Snyder.

But obviously the same "competency" in being an attorney have advised to leave out our evidence from public forums.

...

And to Wendy.

I've read the threads you quoted, but we're not in Panama, and we have legal counsel. You can see the most recent article on our blog for details.

Again, there seem to be a lot of "armchair" lawyers on the internet.....none of which actually know what they are talking about.

Broker


Justin,

I'm not an attorney. However, I can tell you exactly how to deal with internet trolls.

Ignore them. When you respond, and get angry, and make threats, you only make things worse.

I have many years of experience dealing with people like that. The ONLY way to win is to not play their game.

My advice is free, but please don't ignore it. It will save you a lot of money, time, and frustration.

Sincerely,

Bruce
User avatar
liveandlearn2
Advanced Member
 
Posts: 278
Joined: Mon May 24, 2010 5:43 pm

Re: Don't ignore the power of Google when building your busi

by thebrokerjones » Sun Jul 25, 2010 10:49 pm


Wendy wrote:No excuse whatsoever for anyone ever sending such emails ...

Broker, where are the IP addresses found of the posters at scam.com?


Wendy,

Trolls tend to use the same usernames....all over the internet....and they forget about how many they truly had. (Look at our departed "friend" Jana....who is also Erneston who is also Corey55 who is also Yulia) ...that's a HUGE trail......and it's not erasable.

That's why you have to be really careful of what you say and do to people on the internet.

I cannot see the IP's of posters at scam.com. But I have got quite a bit of correlating cross information. (which some of them are furiously trying to delete....but then there's the whole "cached file" thing.) And of course if you send me an email....I get your IP.

Broker
Oceanside Performance at Gain Capital UK --When You Love What You See. Join Us Free http://www.oceansideforex.com/performance.php
User avatar
thebrokerjones
Advanced Member
 
Posts: 1042
Joined: Fri Mar 23, 2007 7:00 am
Location: USA

Re: Don't ignore the power of Google when building your busi

by thebrokerjones » Sun Jul 25, 2010 10:58 pm


Tsnyder wrote:
That same competency would be advising you to refrain from
posting about the subject at all. See what I mean?

That same competency would be advising you of the enormous
jurisdictional problems you'll encounter in such an undertaking.

Presumably, these posters live in a variety of states... possibly
even different countries. How does this competent attorney propose
to bring suit against all of them? I hope you have a ton of money
to throw at this with nearly zero expectation of success.

Sure... you can bring suit against them in your own state and
likely get default judgements when none of them appear but you'll
have precious little chance of collecting any of those judgements.
Again... that jurisdictional thing.

Blowing smoke...

Let's assume, for the moment, that you aren't just talking big.
Let us know when these suits are filed. Venue, case number, etc.
Most court systems are online. I'd be interested in following along.
It's public record so no problem there.

Oh... you offered no response on the criminal issues... did you turn the
evidence over to law enforcement?

Best to ya'

Tsnyder
Armchair attorney who probably knows nothing


Aside from the criminal references.

I will post an update on the Civil Litigations when they begin. You'll find that everything we do at Oceanside is transparent. (to a fault my partner says.)

It will take some time, and the expense will be a nice tax write off for us, and "*** for those who will need to hire counsel". (And you may be correct..... and we may or may not win. But it will send a message. If you want to challenge us. We will meet you.)

We can prove damages, and we will, and it will probably cost 100,000 in legal fees on our end.....and 100,000 in legal fees on the other side as well. At our present rate of growth......it will be an insignificant cost to us and we'll write it off in taxes.

There is already precedent for this type of cyberlaw, and I believe there is a recent case out of California where a woman won a judgement against a website owner for the proliferation of slander it contained against her. If we win....that's just icing on the cake.

People cannot legally say "Broker Jones is a scammer" without being able to prove it. They cannot legally say "Oceanside Network is a Ponzi" without being able to prove it.

Oh and our defendants? They all live in Texas conveniently.

Broker
Oceanside Performance at Gain Capital UK --When You Love What You See. Join Us Free http://www.oceansideforex.com/performance.php
User avatar
thebrokerjones
Advanced Member
 
Posts: 1042
Joined: Fri Mar 23, 2007 7:00 am
Location: USA

Re: Don't ignore the power of Google when building your busi

by thebrokerjones » Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:03 pm


Wendy wrote:Broker ... as I would hope you know ... those threads were about the original Oceanside with which you were involved ...

And that is the Oceanside to which I was referring when I stated that you got great advice at this forum.


Wendy.

Oceanside Wealth was not a scam either. It was just piss poorly run by a guy named Dr. Kumar Singh who resides in Gilbert Arizona. He was 51% control and in my opinion the worst business man I've ever encountered.

But I firmly believe that all things do happen for a reason. Now I've gone from an un-employed, un-paid, front man for (what I felt was the greatest idea and business model ever)......and I'm now the President, and I've refined this corporation and with the help of my 2 current business partners, we now have CPA firms, a US Securities Attorney, completing 4 corporate structures and a financial entity in new zealand, a spokesmodel (she's hot too!), and our very own forum admin. We have been growing at 30% avg per month since October 2009 (with both new investments and our systems returns).

So am I glad I said "to ***" with the advice on this forum?

You'd better believe it.

Kind Regards,

Broker Jones
President of Oceanside
Oceanside Performance at Gain Capital UK --When You Love What You See. Join Us Free http://www.oceansideforex.com/performance.php
User avatar
thebrokerjones
Advanced Member
 
Posts: 1042
Joined: Fri Mar 23, 2007 7:00 am
Location: USA

Re: Don't ignore the power of Google when building your busi

by Kim_Ward » Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:16 pm


Broker, are you saying Jana, aka Yulia, Erneston, Corey55 etc. (and might I add Alexa) lives in Texas?
Some things that are on my mind...
http://kim-ward.com/the-adhd-diet-connection/
User avatar
Kim_Ward
Advanced Member
 
Posts: 10586
Joined: Sat Oct 23, 2004 7:07 pm
Location: , USA

Re: Don't ignore the power of Google when building your busi

by ChrisDoyle » Mon Jul 26, 2010 4:40 am


Kim_Ward wrote:Broker, are you saying Jana, aka Yulia, Erneston, Corey55 etc. (and might I add Alexa) lives in Texas?



Corey55??? I missed that one! I thought I knew all her handles. Where does ''she'' post?

As for her location, it could be London, North of England, Moscow.....who knows? Even Texas!

:D

Chris
User avatar
ChrisDoyle
Advanced Member
 
Posts: 1846
Joined: Sat Jul 02, 2005 11:45 pm
Location: GBR

Re: Don't ignore the power of Google when building your busi

by liveandlearn2 » Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:27 am


thebrokerjones wrote:
Wendy wrote:Broker ... as I would hope you know ... those threads were about the original Oceanside with which you were involved ...

And that is the Oceanside to which I was referring when I stated that you got great advice at this forum.


Wendy.

Oceanside Wealth was not a scam either. It was just piss poorly run by a guy named Dr. Kumar Singh who resides in Gilbert Arizona. He was 51% control and in my opinion the worst business man I've ever encountered.

But I firmly believe that all things do happen for a reason. Now I've gone from an un-employed, un-paid, front man for (what I felt was the greatest idea and business model ever)......and I'm now the President, and I've refined this corporation and with the help of my 2 current business partners, we now have CPA firms, a US Securities Attorney, completing 4 corporate structures and a financial entity in new zealand, a spokesmodel (she's hot too!), and our very own forum admin. We have been growing at 30% avg per month since October 2009 (with both new investments and our systems returns).

So am I glad I said "to ***" with the advice on this forum?

You'd better believe it.

Kind Regards,

Broker Jones
President of Oceanside


Justin,

You've been given wise advice from your MLM friends. Unfortunately you continue to be your own worst enemy. Do you really think anyone cares if you have a hot spokesmodel???
Last edited by liveandlearn2 on Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
liveandlearn2
Advanced Member
 
Posts: 278
Joined: Mon May 24, 2010 5:43 pm

Re: Don't ignore the power of Google when building your busi

by liveandlearn2 » Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:30 am


thebrokerjones wrote:
Tsnyder wrote:
That same competency would be advising you to refrain from
posting about the subject at all. See what I mean?

That same competency would be advising you of the enormous
jurisdictional problems you'll encounter in such an undertaking.

Presumably, these posters live in a variety of states... possibly
even different countries. How does this competent attorney propose
to bring suit against all of them? I hope you have a ton of money
to throw at this with nearly zero expectation of success.

Sure... you can bring suit against them in your own state and
likely get default judgements when none of them appear but you'll
have precious little chance of collecting any of those judgements.
Again... that jurisdictional thing.

Blowing smoke...

Let's assume, for the moment, that you aren't just talking big.
Let us know when these suits are filed. Venue, case number, etc.
Most court systems are online. I'd be interested in following along.
It's public record so no problem there.

Oh... you offered no response on the criminal issues... did you turn the
evidence over to law enforcement?

Best to ya'

Tsnyder
Armchair attorney who probably knows nothing


Aside from the criminal references.

I will post an update on the Civil Litigations when they begin. You'll find that everything we do at Oceanside is transparent. (to a fault my partner says.)

It will take some time, and the expense will be a nice tax write off for us, and "*** for those who will need to hire counsel". (And you may be correct..... and we may or may not win. But it will send a message. If you want to challenge us. We will meet you.)

We can prove damages, and we will, and it will probably cost 100,000 in legal fees on our end.....and 100,000 in legal fees on the other side as well. At our present rate of growth......it will be an insignificant cost to us and we'll write it off in taxes.

There is already precedent for this type of cyberlaw, and I believe there is a recent case out of California where a woman won a judgement against a website owner for the proliferation of slander it contained against her. If we win....that's just icing on the cake.

People cannot legally say "Broker Jones is a scammer" without being able to prove it. They cannot legally say "Oceanside Network is a Ponzi" without being able to prove it.

Oh and our defendants? They all live in Texas conveniently.

Broker


Justin,

Do you believe I live in Texas?
User avatar
liveandlearn2
Advanced Member
 
Posts: 278
Joined: Mon May 24, 2010 5:43 pm

Re: Don't ignore the power of Google when building your busi

by Wendy » Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:09 am


thebrokerjones wrote:
Wendy wrote:Broker ... as I would hope you know ... those threads were about the original Oceanside with which you were involved ...

And that is the Oceanside to which I was referring when I stated that you got great advice at this forum.


Wendy.

Oceanside Wealth was not a scam either. It was just piss poorly run by a guy named Dr. Kumar Singh who resides in Gilbert Arizona. He was 51% control and in my opinion the worst business man I've ever encountered.

But I firmly believe that all things do happen for a reason. Now I've gone from an un-employed, un-paid, front man for (what I felt was the greatest idea and business model ever)......and I'm now the President, and I've refined this corporation and with the help of my 2 current business partners, we now have CPA firms, a US Securities Attorney, completing 4 corporate structures and a financial entity in new zealand, a spokesmodel (she's hot too!), and our very own forum admin. We have been growing at 30% avg per month since October 2009 (with both new investments and our systems returns).

So am I glad I said "to ***" with the advice on this forum?

You'd better believe it.

Kind Regards,

Broker Jones
President of Oceanside


I never stated that Oceanside Wealth was a scam ... that's your word. However, I believe it's out of business so we'll never know if it was a scam. Minimally, it was a fiasco from the get-go and you now state that it was run by the "worst businessman" you ever met. As I recall, Oceanside was a hot topic here for a while ... and some excellent advice was offered.

But you didn't say "to h*ell with the advice at this forum" ... You finally agreed that there were legal issues with gifting after making a case for its legality ... you're no longer with V-Lane ... no longer with the original Oceanside ... no longer with Via Viente ... no longer with ASD ... etc.

I'd say you received ... and heeded ... some great advice ...

There is exceptionally little traffic to one of your sites (328 unique visitors in June) ... and not enough data to record at the other ... If you're growing at 30% per month, what sites are the traffic going to? Or are websites not an indicator of growth or lack thereof?
User avatar
Wendy
Advanced Member
 
Posts: 4888
Joined: Sun Aug 21, 2005 4:38 pm
Location: Canada

cron