General MLM Industry Related Topics

Discuss any MLM topics that are not better suited to one of the other forums
+ Reply to Post

Re: Don't ignore the power of Google when building your busi

by liveandlearn2 » Sat Jul 24, 2010 7:14 pm

Shelley wrote:In order for him to have said information it would be helpful to have names first yes? You can't buy information about anyone if you don't know who they are. Most of the posters including "liveandlearn here" post anonymously, both here and at scam.com. If he has the information he claims, which I highly doubt by the way, since you don't get a name from an IP address, he didn't buy it for $50. He got IP addresses and email addresses directly from a past admin at scam.com. and that is IF he actually has what he says.

I think he's bluffing anyway, so it's a mute point. Justin Broker Jones likely doesn't enough money to take these guys "down 1 by 1" in court, and if he did, surely he isn't stupid enough to waste his time and money in such a manner?

Anyway, as Tony says... "*Yawn more drama. "
It's an amusing distraction, but not very productive.

Cheers,
Shelley

Well, I do use my first name so I'm only posting semi-anonymously. :lol:

You make a very good point about scam.com and a certain person who was there briefly.

On a more serious note to all of you, please be careful about how much personal information you post online.

Think twice. Post once.

Be safe.

Bruce
liveandlearn2
Advanced Member

by Kim_Ward » Sun Jul 25, 2010 4:44 am

You make a very good point about scam.com and a certain person who was there briefly.

No it's not, and it would be wrong to hint of accusing anyone of doing that when Broker himself did not
hint on how he obtained the info.
Some things that are on my mind...
http://kim-ward.com/the-adhd-diet-connection/
Kim_Ward
Advanced Member

by Shelley » Sun Jul 25, 2010 5:27 am

Kim_Ward wrote:

No it's not, and it would be wrong to hint of accusing anyone of doing that when Broker himself did not

It's wrong to hypothesize now. Keep that in mind the next time you accuse me of gaining financially from sharing someone else's link. :roll:

Cheers,
Shelley

p.s. Do you have anything of value to bring to the forum today? Or is stirring the pot the only thing on the agenda?
*yawn... more drama
Shelley
Advanced Member

by Kim_Ward » Sun Jul 25, 2010 5:36 am

Shelley wrote:
Kim_Ward wrote:

It's wrong to hypothesize now. Keep that in mind the next time you accuse me of gaining financially from sharing someone else's link. :roll:

Cheers,
Shelley

p.s. Do you have anything of value to bring to the forum today? Or is stirring the pot the only thing on the agenda?
*yawn... more drama

I stick up for someone, (rightfully so) and you make it about you. Lovely.
Kim_Ward
Advanced Member

by Shelley » Sun Jul 25, 2010 5:54 am

Kim_Ward wrote:
Shelley wrote:
Kim_Ward wrote:You make a very good point about scam.com and a certain person who was there briefly.

Cheers,
Shelley

*yawn... more drama

I stick up for someone, (rightfully so) and you make it about you. Lovely.

Oh I'm sorry Kim. I thought your conversation, and Bruce's point was about my comment. You must have been referring to someone elses comment about where Broker got the info. :D

*YAWN....

Cheers,
Shelley
Shelley
Advanced Member

by Kim_Ward » Sun Jul 25, 2010 6:04 am

Oh I'm sorry Kim.

Why thank you Shelley.
Kim_Ward
Advanced Member

by Shelley » Sun Jul 25, 2010 6:20 am

Kim_Ward wrote:
Oh I'm sorry Kim.

Why thank you Shelley.

Hey no problem Kim. :lol:

Cheers,
Shelley
Shelley
Advanced Member

by thebrokerjones » Sun Jul 25, 2010 7:20 am

Wendy wrote:
(f) Oceanside Wealth

Do you mean the advice that people spewed telling me my company was a scam.....that it wouldn't last 6 months....and that I would end up in jail?

:lol:

Our U.S. Securities attorney and CPA firms disagree with you, as do our investors.

It's funny how many "armchair" lawyers you can find on the internet. We can and will prove damages from scam.com as well as "malicious intent to do harm to a business" seeing as how they have stickied the thread about Oceanside. ;) While I appreciate T Snyders words (as always....because he chooses his friends wisely...like Jana aka Yulia...aka Corey55 aka Erneston), but our lawyers tend to think we DO have a case, and we're going with their opinion versus yours. Thanks though!

We continue to grow between 20-30% as a company, however it could of been 35%-40%. We will let the Jury decide.

We're wrapping up month 10 now.

I hope this year has been extremely successful for you Wendy.

Kind Regards,

Justin "Broker" Jones

PS -- Googling Emails and IP addresses to find public information isn't illegal. ;)
Oceanside Performance at Gain Capital UK --When You Love What You See. Join Us Free http://www.oceansideforex.com/performance.php
thebrokerjones
Advanced Member

by thebrokerjones » Sun Jul 25, 2010 7:26 am

liveandlearn2 wrote:In order for him to have said information it would be helpful to have names first yes? You can't buy information about anyone if you don't know who they are. Most of the posters including "liveandlearn here" post anonymously, both here and at scam.com. If he has the information he claims, which I highly doubt by the way, since you don't get a name from an IP address, he didn't buy it for $50. He got IP addresses and email addresses directly from a past admin at scam.com. and that is IF he actually has what he says.

I think he's bluffing anyway, so it's a mute point. Justin Broker Jones likely doesn't enough money to take these guys "down 1 by 1" in court, and if he did, surely he isn't stupid enough to waste his time and money in such a manner?

Anyway, as Tony says... "*Yawn more drama. "
It's an amusing distraction, but not very productive.

Cheers,
Shelley

Bluffing?

This part is comical as in dramatic irony because I see the numbers and the hard facts and where this is all going, but from your perspective I don't blame you for feeling the way that you do.

One thing you will learn about me is that I don't bluff.

To find the information we found all we did was Google Emails that people carelessly left attached to their "usernames" that were sporadically found all over the internet.

Bruce:

As far as you cautioning people what they post on the internet?

You should tell that to your gang at scam.com

I have received emails from people with IP addresses that match up with some of the posters at scam.com saying things like "we can't wait until you're in jail Broker so we can go take care of your wife and daughters and send pictures to you."

If you think I'm bluffing?

Re-read that above statement.

I'm one pissed off father and husband....in addition to an angered (likely multi millionaire) business man.

I will own that forum when I'm done.

Like I said.

Bring your popcorn.

Justin "Broker" Jones
Oceanside Performance at Gain Capital UK --When You Love What You See. Join Us Free http://www.oceansideforex.com/performance.php
thebrokerjones
Advanced Member

by Wendy » Sun Jul 25, 2010 7:50 am

thebrokerjones wrote:
Wendy wrote:
(f) Oceanside Wealth

Do you mean the advice that people spewed telling me my company was a scam.....that it wouldn't last 6 months....and that I would end up in jail?

No ... I mean threads like this:

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=24474&hilit=Oceanside&start=20

and this (and probably more)

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=23267&hilit=Oceanside&start=120

Where you heard from several people, including:

Tsnyder ... "The biggest problem I see... and have seen from the
start... is their continued insistence that they are not
subject to U.S. Law because they are incorporated in
Panama.

Leaving aside, for the moment, that FOREX trading companies
are illegal in Panama and the whole thing is a smoke and mirrors
deal designed to circumvent Panamanian law, these people seem
to not know a thing about jurisdiction.

There are three kinds of jurisdiction that may be invoked...

1. Jurisdiction over the person
2. Jurisdiction over the activity
3. Geographical jurisdiction... where the activity takes place "

Bill Marler ... "Broker My good buddy, I must warn you that with what you just posted could land you in a heap of trouble as well your company. "

(written by Bill after you posted ... "The Forex system is on pace to do 45% this month.
Who needs to recruit with returns like that?")

I forgot to mention V-Lane and the comments and advice you received here about that, too ...
to which you responded with a tirade, finished up with:

("Congrats on being the recipient of the meanest public post I've ever made. I can't stand ignorance.....but adding your attempts to insult a program I'm in based on YOUR lack of basic Internet reading/searching skills? You just nailed my Pet Peeve right on the head"--Broker)

Lots of great ... free ... unincentivized advice at this forum ...

Have a fun upcoming week ...
Wendy

P.S. Are those the same family lawyers who told you that gifting is legal?
Wendy
Advanced Member

by Wendy » Sun Jul 25, 2010 7:58 am

Kim_Ward wrote:
Oh I'm sorry Kim.

Why thank you Shelley.

How is that tiny portion of the quote the ENTIRE story?

Isn't that kinda like linking to a blog with a partial story? :lol:
Wendy
Advanced Member

by Kim_Ward » Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:02 am

Wendy wrote:
Kim_Ward wrote:
Oh I'm sorry Kim.

Why thank you Shelley.

How is that tiny portion of the quote the ENTIRE story?

You'll have to excuse me Wendy, I was pulling a Shelley :lol:

I was not the one who created that style of communication here, but you must miss when she does it. :roll:

i.e.
"RickyB wrote:
Again, I politely ask"
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=30897&start=20
Last edited by Kim_Ward on Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kim_Ward
Advanced Member

by Kim_Ward » Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:08 am

My wife and daughters (ages 6 and 2) have received threats of RAPE....Death......and other sadistic crap. I have received emails from people with IP addresses that match up with some of the posters at scam.com saying things like "we can't wait until you're in jail Broker so we can go take care of your wife and daughters and send pictures to you."

I'm very sorry to hear that happened Broker. It seems there are some very sick people who cowardly hide behind false
identities and think they can do and say whatever they want whenever they want, and are never held accountable for
their actions and the lies that they spread. If you can reveal them, more power to you.
Kim_Ward
Advanced Member

by Tsnyder » Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:16 am

thebrokerjones wrote:
We continue to grow between 20-30% as a company, however it could of been 35%-40%. We will let the Jury decide.

See... this is where people who have some understanding of the process
know you're blowing smoke.

"... it could have been 35%-40%" is not an offer of proof of damages.

I could just as easily claim that it could have been 1%-3%... or o%... if not
for the publicity you gained from the postings you complain of.

If these people really made the kind of threats you alluded to that
would be a criminal matter. I assume you've turned all the evidence
over to law enforcement authorities.

No credible or competent attorney would advise you to do otherwise.

That's what leads me to believe you're blowing smoke with this whole thing.

Best to ya'

Tsnyder
If you knew what I know you'd be doing what I do...
Tsnyder
Advanced Member

by liveandlearn2 » Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:17 am

thebrokerjones wrote:
Bluffing?

This part is comical as in dramatic irony because I see the numbers and the hard facts and where this is all going, but from your perspective I don't blame you for feeling the way that you do.

One thing you will learn about me is that I don't bluff.

To find the information we found all we did was Google Emails that people carelessly left attached to their "usernames" that were sporadically found all over the internet.

Bruce:

As far as you cautioning people what they post on the internet?

You should tell that to your gang at scam.com

My wife and daughters (ages 6 and 2) have received threats of RAPE....Death......and other sadistic crap. I have received emails from people with IP addresses that match up with some of the posters at scam.com saying things like "we can't wait until you're in jail Broker so we can go take care of your wife and daughters and send pictures to you."

If you think I'm bluffing?

Re-read that above statement.

I'm one pissed off father and husband....in addition to an angered (likely multi millionaire) business man.

I will own that forum when I'm done.

Like I said.

Bring your popcorn.

Justin "Broker" Jones

Justin,

They are not "my gang". I wish you would learn to pay more attention. I posted there for a while. Not now. It's destroyed.

Scam.com is not worth your time or energy. Stop wasting time with trolls and concentrate on building your business.

Sincerely,

Bruce
liveandlearn2
Advanced Member

by liveandlearn2 » Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:20 am

Kim_Ward wrote:

I'm very sorry to hear that happened Broker. It seems there are some very sick people who cowardly hide behind false
identities and think they can do and say whatever they want whenever they want, and are never held accountable for
their actions and the lies that they spread. If you can reveal them, more power to you.

Justin,

I agree with Kim. There's no excuse for anyone to ever send you emails like that.
liveandlearn2
Advanced Member

by Wendy » Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:26 am

Wendy wrote:How is that tiny portion of the quote the ENTIRE story?

Kim_Ward wrote:You'll have to excuse me Wendy

Actually, I thought it was a bit peculiar, Kim, because you complained about someone else doing it ... and then did it yourself just over an hour later ...

I've seen Shelley ...and probably others do it ... haven't really noticed that they complained about it, though.

Maybe I should just join this game ...

Okay ... I'll excuse you ... :lol:
Wendy
Advanced Member

by Wendy » Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:35 am

liveandlearn2 wrote:
thebrokerjones wrote:

Justin,

I agree with Kim. There's no excuse for anyone to ever send you emails like that.

No excuse whatsoever for anyone ever sending such emails ...

Broker, where are the IP addresses found of the posters at scam.com?
Wendy
Advanced Member

by Kim_Ward » Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:44 am

Actually, I thought it was a bit peculiar, Kim, because you complained about someone else doing it ... and then did it yourself just over an hour later ...

Wendy, it would sure be nice if you would compare apples to apples. :idea:

I've seen Shelley ...and probably others do it ... haven't really noticed that they complained about it, though.

Nope, I believe Shelley is the only one. Anyway, who's complaining, I was just replying to your question.

Cheers!
Kim_Ward
Advanced Member

by Wendy » Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:59 am

Kim_Ward wrote:

Wendy, it would sure be nice if you would compare apples to apples. :idea:

I was comparing apples to apples ... and you agreed with me when you said ...

"You'll have to excuse me Wendy, I was pulling a Shelley

I was not the one who created that style of communication here, but you must miss when she does it." -- Kim

So you were "pulling" the same thing that you say Shelley did in the link ... okay ... got that straight.

Wendy wrote:I've seen Shelley ...and probably others do it ... haven't really noticed that they complained about it, though.

Kim_Ward wrote:Nope, I believe Shelley is the only one. Anyway, who's complaining, I was just replying to your question.

Cheers!

Shelley is not the only one ... You just admitted to "pulling a Shelley" ... with your quoting of the "apology" ... So that's 2 people ... and there are probably more. I have no idea who started the practice.

When I said "complaining" ... I meant complaining about the post Live & Learn made about a blog with a partial story ... which was the reason for my original post pointing out that it was peculiar to take issue with Live & Learn and then do the same thing yourself an hour later.

Anyway ... this is probably confusing to anyone who hasn't read both posts in different threads ...

Have a fun Sunday!
Wendy
Wendy
Advanced Member