An Info Trax Publication

MLM Companies and Opportunities

Discuss everything regarding MLM companies and opportunities
+ Reply to Post

MLM Products for Dogs

by annalaurab » Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:29 pm

Does anyone know if there are any MLM's that offer products for dogs? and more specifically a product to help a dog with arthritis? I know there are lots of products for humans for this but what about dogs? I have a golden retriever who is on vet medication but she still is suffering in her legs. She's not even 7 years old yet and I am curious if anyone out there has anything that could help her.
annalaurab
Advanced Member

Re: MLM Products for Dogs

by RickyB » Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:57 pm

annalaurab wrote:Does anyone know if there are any MLM's that offer products for dogs? and more specifically a product to help a dog with arthritis? I know there are lots of products for humans for this but what about dogs? I have a golden retriever who is on vet medication but she still is suffering in her legs. She's not even 7 years old yet and I am curious if anyone out there has anything that could help her.

You should Try the product from Legacy for life

COMPANION for Life - Dog Chewable

The i26 COMPANION dog chewables are a unique extension of the i26 line, specially formulated for dogs! Specially developed to support your dog beyond nutrition, the dog chewables are the only pet product on the market that contains i26! i26 COMPANION also contains glucosamine for healthy joints plus vitamins and minerals. i26 COMPANION was developed with the assistance of animal food scientists and researchers to ensure digestibility, palatability and effective ingredents. Available in 2 flavors - Beef and Cheese.

I have a 14 year old dog who i have been giving these to for years, she loves them and still runs around like when she was much younger

Email me and I can get you some

rickyb1127@comcast.net

RickyB
Laminine - Raise Your Serotonin Levels Naturally!
Better Sleep, Lowers Blood Pressure, Curbs Appetite,
Helps with Depression, Stress & Anxiety, etc.

http://laminines.com/rickyb/
RickyB
Advanced Member

by Kim_Ward » Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:42 pm

Hi AnnaLaura, you may also want to look into removing grains from her diet as well.
Here's an article on that, plus some additional info as well:

http://www.dogaware.com/health/arthritis.html

Kim
Some things that are on my mind...
http://kim-ward.com/the-adhd-diet-connection/
Kim_Ward
Advanced Member

by Steve_Fazia » Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:51 pm

Anna,

You may want to check into 4Life's Canine Complete formulation. It was developed by veterinarians, and is the only canine supplement containing patented Transfer Factor E-XF. Follow the animal health link on my site. Two of the greatest testimonials in my group during the course of all the years I've been in 4Life have come from a dog and a cat. There is a veterinary hotline provided for some background on development of this product 1-866-315-4004

Steve F.
Steve_Fazia
Advanced Member

by smartimmune » Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:19 am

Steve_Fazia wrote:Anna,

You may want to check into 4Life's Canine Complete formulation. It was developed by veterinarians, and is the only canine supplement containing patented Transfer Factor E-XF. Follow the animal health link on my site. Two of the greatest testimonials in my group during the course of all the years I've been in 4Life have come from a dog and a cat. There is a veterinary hotline provided for some background on development of this product 1-866-315-4004

Steve F.

Good suggestion, Steve.

Also, she may want to take a look at the Animal Stress Packs. The suffering of pets due to stress related to injuries, illnesses, and other ailments is often overlooked. Helping them to deal with their stress while treating them is an important addition to their treatment.

Yours truly,
Steve McKelvey
More than 50 years in research! More than 3,000 studies!
Even an individual who is healthy needs this product!
Support From a Full-time Staff of Professionals!
http://www.smartimmune.com
smartimmune
Advanced Member

by scottwilson » Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:47 am

I think Oxyfresh offers pet products as well.

Scott Wilson
Rudeness is the weak man's imitation of strength.
scottwilson
Advanced Member

by RickyB » Mon Mar 28, 2011 9:22 am

scottwilson wrote:I think Oxyfresh offers pet products as well.

Scott Wilson

Yes!

some great products also,

The Pet jerky might be a good one

Pet Jerky

Maximize your pet’s mobility and flexibility with Oxyfresh’s Pet Jerky.
Pet Jerky offers exceptional nutritional support for dogs with hip/joint distress, morning stiffness and lack of flexibility. It’s perfect for dogs with active lifestyles and ideal for performance/agility dogs, working/service dogs, field/hunting dogs, older dogs and dogs that cannot swallow a pill or capsule.

Veterinarians say up to 43 percent of your pet’s energy intake should come from high-quality proteins. Pet Jerky is loaded with 22 percent protein per serving! That compares with just 15 percent protein in the competition’s!
Oxyfresh Pet Jerky is a tasty snack packed full of nutraceuticals designed to keep your pet happy and healthy!

Glucosamine is the primary component of nearly all multi-ingredient nutraceutical formulas. It is essential for the formation of joint cartilage and synovial fluid.
MSM works as an anti-inflammatory. It slows the progression of arthritis and relieves pain. Pets showing chronic joint pain should be receiving MSM regularly.
Chondroitin works to repair cartilage and diminish inflammation.
Each serving of Pet Jerky contains 22% of high-quality protein.

Recommended Use: Five treats per day, per 50 pounds of weight. Effectiveness comes from continual use. Oxyfresh Pet Jerky is effective on its own. It can be combined with other Oxyfresh Pet Nutritionals.

Ingredients

Beef USDA, Wheat Flour, Chondroitin, Dextrose, Corn Syrup, Salt, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Glucosamine HCL (99+%), MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane 99.9%), Natural Smoke Flavor, Potassium Sorbate (A Preservative), Vitamin E, Omega-3 (Fish Oil), Omega-6 (Evening Primrose Oil), and Other Natural Flavorings. All nutraceuticals are premium human grade.

RickyB
Laminine - Raise Your Serotonin Levels Naturally!
Better Sleep, Lowers Blood Pressure, Curbs Appetite,
Helps with Depression, Stress & Anxiety, etc.

http://laminines.com/rickyb/
RickyB
Advanced Member