MLM Companies and Opportunities

Discuss everything regarding MLM companies and opportunities
+ Reply to Post

RIP

by WarrantiesForLess » Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:24 am

Wow, this one died fast, too bad, RIP.

Success to all, Mike
Last edited by WarrantiesForLess on Sun Apr 08, 2012 4:47 am, edited 2 times in total.
WarrantiesForLess
Advanced Member

Re: BELLA HOMES LAUNCHES MLM DIVISION To HALT FORECLOSURES

by MLMJack » Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:36 am

Bella Homes.......

any connection to Bellamora ?

:lol:

"Everyone needs some skin in the game."
MLMJack
Advanced Member

RIP

by WarrantiesForLess » Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:26 am

MLMJack wrote:Bella Homes.......

any connection to Bellamora ?

:lol:

"Everyone needs some skin in the game."

Funny,

I thought the same thing, but thankfully there is no connection, thank God. That was a real eye opner for most, too bad it was over before it began and so many got burned.

Success to all, Mike
Last edited by WarrantiesForLess on Sun Apr 08, 2012 4:48 am, edited 3 times in total.
WarrantiesForLess
Advanced Member

RIP

by WarrantiesForLess » Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:13 am

Update:

As the economy gets worse, not better, and when you have to see obama ask Warren Buffet to bail out Bank of America, now you know we are in trouble. lol Simply put, the foreclosures are going to increase over the coming years and the real estate bottom has not been hit in most areas of country to date.

Success to all,
Last edited by WarrantiesForLess on Sun Apr 08, 2012 4:49 am, edited 2 times in total.
FREE BUSINESS GUARANTEED TO GO DOWN THE TOILET
http://GREEN-HOMES.com
WarrantiesForLess
Advanced Member

by Tsnyder » Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:58 am

You need to be VERY careful with a company doing the purchase/lease-back thing.

There's a lot of honest looking scam artists playing that game.

Best to ya'

Tsnyder
If you knew what I know you'd be doing what I do...
Tsnyder
Advanced Member

by Brent_W » Wed Sep 14, 2011 12:45 pm

Tsnyder wrote:You need to be VERY careful with a company doing the purchase/lease-back thing.

There's a lot of honest looking scam artists playing that game.

Best to ya'

Tsnyder

Equity stripping? That was the common one I remember reading
about.

Brent
P90X - Get paid promoting health and fitness with products like P90X, Insanity, Shakeology, and more with Team Beachbody
Brent_W
Advanced Member

RIP

by WarrantiesForLess » Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:56 am

Agreed,

I have seen them all, and in all cases the theives are taking big money up front, even law firms, so one always has to be careful, but as far as equity stipping, common several years ago, not so today, most have zero equity or worse, reverse equity. Times have changed in the market place over the past year, and what BellaHomes is doing is allowing homeowner to rebuild equity, not stip it away. The lease back is recorded with deed transfer, so like all new strategies, you have to do your due diligence to understand what makes this unique and different than all the others doing the short sales, REO and refinancing which most cannot qualify for if there is no equity, or worse, unemployed. With no cost no risk forensic mortgage audit, one has nothing to lose to learn the truth about the situation of forelclosure, so this is not just delaying the foreclosure like all the others, this is stopping it with the purchase of the mortgage from bank, and then allowing owner the option of staying in home for half the mortgage payment helping them afford home until the are employed again, or are well enough to work.

What I have learned over the years in the real estate industry, mortgage and even construction side, when one is faced with an economic crisis, most do not know where to turn, or worse, do not even have the money to file bankruptcy to try and save their homes. When asking everyone what they hope to gain, everyone says they want to save their home first and foremost. Now with most having zero equity, the theives have moved on since they can no longer steal what little equity may be in homes as was the case several years ago in industry. Since so many in MLMland are facing foreclosures, even some of the so called guru's of years past, I find this to be the perfect recession proof business, and with so many responding to our option, I have no doubt this strategy will trump all other alternatives I have seen over the years. Again, this has nothing to do with equity stripping, nor are there any fees required to get a comprehensive forensic mortgage audit, and that alone separates BellaHomes from all the rest promoting similar sounding services.

Success to all,
Last edited by WarrantiesForLess on Sun Apr 08, 2012 4:50 am, edited 2 times in total.
WarrantiesForLess
Advanced Member

by TheHempSolution » Thu Sep 15, 2011 2:57 pm

I've talked to Warranties4Less about this company and looked at it myself, and it seems pretty great and I highly doubt they are scammers. Plus their business model truly is helpful for a lot of people, and it is clear things are working out very well for him, especially with a new 2.2million contract. That's pretty *** awesome!
Learn all about the advantages of hemp protein over other types of protein at my Squdioo page!
TheHempSolution
Advanced Member

by RQM11 » Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:17 pm

TheHempSolution wrote:I've talked to Warranties4Less about this company and looked at it myself, and it seems pretty great and I highly doubt they are scammers. Plus their business model truly is helpful for a lot of people, and it is clear things are working out very well for him, especially with a new 2.2million contract. That's pretty *** awesome!

Now if they can figure how to create jobs so people can afford to pay their mortgage then you're talking :-)

Right now ALL of our Global Issues including Foreclosures is Employment... the real issue is that we as humans continually strive to automate and streamline and the more you automate the less you need humans to work! It's a catch 22 situation...

It's like what I heard we have moved from an Industrial Revolution to an Information Revolution which eliminates millions of jobs unfortunately...

Even Obama can't fix it... like Warren Buffet said.. this Great Recession will last another 6-7 years! If not forever!

All the more reason to build your own income ASAP!!

RQM
Unified Wealth Team
We HELP YOU Build a Monthly Check
in the HOTTEST Programs on the Web!
http://UnifiedWealthTeam.com/
RQM11
Advanced Member

by Brent_W » Fri Sep 16, 2011 7:23 am

RQM11 wrote:
TheHempSolution wrote:I've talked to Warranties4Less about this company and looked at it myself, and it seems pretty great and I highly doubt they are scammers. Plus their business model truly is helpful for a lot of people, and it is clear things are working out very well for him, especially with a new 2.2million contract. That's pretty *** awesome!

Now if they can figure how to create jobs so people can afford to pay their mortgage then you're talking :-)

Right now ALL of our Global Issues including Foreclosures is Employment... the real issue is that we as humans continually strive to automate and streamline and the more you automate the less you need humans to work! It's a catch 22 situation...

It's like what I heard we have moved from an Industrial Revolution to an Information Revolution which eliminates millions of jobs unfortunately...

Even Obama can't fix it... like Warren Buffet said.. this Great Recession will last another 6-7 years! If not forever!

All the more reason to build your own income ASAP!!

RQM

There's a huge truth to that. I work in an industry that tries to
do that quite a bit. Over the last 3 years we put a huge focus on
reducing the amount of man hours it took to do certain tasks,
automating processes, etc.

On top of that, we were cutting pay, doing layoffs, etc.

The good news is, we have a lot of new business coming in the
door and more in the pipeline. In fact, we have not been able
to hire enough competent resources to staff all of the work we
have.

But had the pipeline not looked the way it did, the focus would
be still on more automation so we could cut more people loose.

Brent
P90X - Get paid promoting health and fitness with products like P90X, Insanity, Shakeology, and more with Team Beachbody
Brent_W
Advanced Member

RIP

by WarrantiesForLess » Fri Sep 16, 2011 8:38 pm

Agreed,

No doubt the unemployment situation is what I hear most often as the reason homeowners are facing foreclosure, and sadly, most have lost their jobs for over six months and they have exhausted their savings, which most do not even have, so things are far worse than most know. When you are in the real estate industry, all one has to do is look at RealtyTrak figures each week to see things are going down hill faster than Whitehouse want people to know, same for the phoney unemployment figures they release.

This unemployment situation will never return to former rates, I would estimate we will never see below 8% in ten years no matter what the talking heads in Washington say. The reasons are many, but the most significant reason is most companies have realized they can bump their bottom lines with less employees, and due to the fear factor, most people are working at 70% to 80% now, not the typical 40% to 50% they put out in effort before. Having seen this in my business, I know everyone else is seeing the same thing, people in fear of losing their jobs are working harder than they ever did before, hence, these millions of lost jobs are not returning anytime soon, if at all.

With foreclosures jumping 33% in August over July, and Bank of America trying to negotiate their way out of robo-signing fraud with states attorney generals, these figures are about to rise even higher. With commercial foreclosures rising as well, I can only imagine how much worse it will get this coming year as the banks are still not loaning money unless you have 20% or more, and spotless credit. Real estate will never return to former levels as I see it, so given the recession will probably last another few years, that is why I shifter my efforts to a recession proof business, and helping people save their homes is as recession proof as it gets.

Success to all,
Last edited by WarrantiesForLess on Sun Apr 08, 2012 4:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
WarrantiesForLess
Advanced Member

by NancyM » Mon Sep 19, 2011 6:08 pm

I'm actually looking for a company that will buy homes. I've got a rental right now that I'm trying to get rid of. I want someone to buy it but I don't want it back. How does this company work exactly? Do they buy the home and rent it to the previous owner? Is it a rent-to-own agreement or lease? I know with my rental, the couple did a rent-to-own lease that expired a few months ago. We made money on it but they were terrible renters overall.

Nancy - Has anyone used Paycor Chicago for their businesses?
Last edited by NancyM on Sun Sep 25, 2011 3:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NancyM

RIP

by WarrantiesForLess » Tue Sep 20, 2011 11:29 am

NancyM wrote:I'm actually looking for a company that will buy homes. I've got a rental right now that I'm trying to get rid of. I want someone to buy it but I don't want it back. How does this company work exactly? Do they buy the home and rent it to the previous owner? Is it a rent-to-own agreement or lease? I know with my rental, the couple did a rent-to-own lease that expired a few months ago. We made money on it but they were terrible renters overall.

Good question,

Unlike most which are stop gap measures when it comes to unemployment and pending foreclosures, these homeowners want to save their homes, so I don't think this is what you are looking for since you do not want to keep the home. What we do is start with a forensic mortgage audit to determine what leverage there is to use against mortgage bank, and in most cases, there is leverage as most mortgages are defective if not fraudulent. We then purchase the mortgage from bank allowing homeowner up to 7 years to rebuild equity in home and regain full title while they remain in their home for half of what their mortgage payment was helping bridge any umemployment gaps.

If you home is no longer has equity and you are trying to sell at market value, as with many, you may lose money, so it all depends on your situation. If you have equity, then simply selling it would be your best option even if you didn't make any profit. Are your renters interested in purchasing home? If so, you can work our many strategies which will allow you to get out of ownership, helping them get approved through offering a personal second mortgage, but our program is designed to help people stay in their home which is the majority desire of our clients.

Success to all,
Last edited by WarrantiesForLess on Sun Apr 08, 2012 4:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
WarrantiesForLess
Advanced Member

by Sharon B » Fri Dec 02, 2011 10:39 am

I'm with you Tsnyder. Everyone please do your research on sale leaseback programs on US regulators sites through Google. There is reason that Tsnyder states there is risk here...because there really is.
I wish you all the best!
Sharon B

RIP

by WarrantiesForLess » Sun Dec 04, 2011 4:15 pm

Good point,

And when the majority of homeowners are about to lose their homes and have zero, or reverse equity, what would you do? I know, just let your home go into foreclosure and be evicted, right? Everyone has a choice to make, and not everyone will make the correct one, but this option is the best I have seen given there are no fees which is what regulators target and attack. The negotation with lenders is to purchase mortgage at a discount, not purchase home, so there is the difference, so indeed, do your due diligence, this is not an equity grab which was popular several years ago when housing meltdown first hit the market and unemployment went through the roof.

The leaseback is just one of the options, some homeowners who have reverse equity may not choose this option, but in my experience, most people do not want to lose their homes to banks, even if there is no equity. it costs a lot more to move, so given the leaseback option drops your monthly mortgage payment by up to 60%, if unemployed, this can make a huge difference over losing your home. If saving up to 60% over your existing mortgage payment helps you stay in your home, great, but better to offer the option to stay in home than to be evicted. Then again, you get hit by IRS when bank sends a deficiency notice for the loss on sale of house in forexlosure, so to each their own, but everyone should know all their options before deciding what is best in their individual situation.

Success to all,
Last edited by WarrantiesForLess on Sun Apr 08, 2012 4:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
WarrantiesForLess
Advanced Member

by Sharon B » Mon Dec 05, 2011 9:41 am

WarrantiesforLess -
The risk that I'm speaking about is directed more towards MLM'ers who are hoping to make some income out of this program. I don't want to start a war here by discussing what I know - but let's just say that I'm aware of at least a couple (and growing) customers who recently signed up for Bella's program who are having their homes foreclosed upon a short amount of time after signing up for the program. I have heard directly from one such "client" who is bringing legal action against Bella "for doing absolutely nothing that was promised." If you, as a reseller, wish to risk getting involved in such turmoil - of course that is your choice. All I'm attempting to do is give those who wish they would have known ahead of time - that there is RISK to resellers participating in this program.
Sharon B

RIP

by WarrantiesForLess » Mon Dec 05, 2011 12:45 pm

Agreed,

I had a client which did not qualify, too close to auction date, but they paid nothing, so are you saying you knew someone who was accepted into program, and then was foreclosed on after the fact. Were they at point of agreeing to final agreement, or were just not accepted into program? As to promises, there is no promise unless they are accepted after the free forensic mortgage audit. I am not looking for arguments, just the facts, so I appreciate any input from valid information, not just hearsay, so please elaborate for all to see.

Success to all,
Last edited by WarrantiesForLess on Sun Apr 08, 2012 4:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
WarrantiesForLess
Advanced Member

by Tsnyder » Mon Dec 05, 2011 2:25 pm

If this company is simply buying discounted notes why would
the homeowner need to sign a lease?
Tsnyder
Advanced Member

HALT FORECLOSURES

by WarrantiesForLess » Mon Dec 05, 2011 3:21 pm

Tsnyder wrote:If this company is simply buying discounted notes why would

A lease with option is up to homeowner and protects the mortgage note owner as the leaseback agreement is recorded with deed. Obviously, if homeowner doesn't want to stay in home, then there is no lease to sign. This is their decision. This is simply an option for those who want to stay in their homes and do not want to lose it to foreclosure. The leaseback options are 3-5-7 years, so even if a homeowner has reverse equity, perhaps there is a chance to see value increase in 7 years, and if not, they can opt out of lease and move out with no penalty. If they want to stay in home, and can afford new mortgage, then they accomplished their goal of saving their home.

This may be the only logical option for the majority who do not want to lose their home and may be unemployed currently, but with hopes of getting back on their financial footing when they find a new job. This is the number one reason why this option is attractive to most. Since most do not want to move, staying in their home at up to 60% less than mortgage payment is an option which assists those on unemployment benefits, which is typical reason homeowners choose the leaseback option. In fact, Bank of America has just announced they are considering the same exact strategy.

Success to all,
Last edited by WarrantiesForLess on Sun Apr 08, 2012 4:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
WarrantiesForLess
Advanced Member

by Tsnyder » Mon Dec 05, 2011 6:10 pm

WarrantiesForLess wrote:
Tsnyder wrote:If this company is simply buying discounted notes why would

A lease with option is up to homeowner and protects the mortgage note owner as the leaseback agreement is recorded with deed. Obviously, if homeowner doesn't want to stay in home, then there is no lease to sign. This is their decision. This is simply an option for those who want to stay in their homes and do not want to lose it to foreclosure. The leaseback options are 3-5-7 years, so even if a homeowner has reverse equity, perhaps there is a chance to see value increase in 7 years, and if not, they can opt out of lease and move out with no penalty. If they want to stay in home, and can afford new mortgage, then they accomplished their goal of saving their home.

This may be the only logical option for the majority who do not want to lose their home and may be unemployed currently, but with hopes of getting back on their financial footing when they find a new job. This is the number one reason why this option is attractive to most. Since most do not want to move, staying in their home at up to 60% less than mortgage payment is an option which assists those on unemployment benefits, which is typical reason homeowners choose the leaseback option. In fact, Bank of America has just announced they are considering the same exact strategy.

Success to all,

You either don't understand my question or you don't understand the
mortgage business. If your company buys the note at a discount the
homeowner still owns the home. They simply owe the money to your
company rather than the current bank.

The only reason they'd need to lease the property back is if they relinquish
their ownership interests to your company. The homeowner is not in a favorable
position in that scenario.
Tsnyder
Advanced Member