An Info Trax Publication

MLM Companies and Opportunities

Discuss everything regarding MLM companies and opportunities
+ Reply to Post

Where can I find recruits?

by joetellezhegemon » Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:35 pm

You know, as marketers we need a place where mlms and regular folks can offer and request services.
I found this site and thought finally a place where networkers can approach each other and offer goods and services.
But nope even in the raw title of this site, the rules say it is a big no no. lol oh well, so I will ask this to my fellow tradesmen here, does anyone know of a REAL forum that will allow REAL opportunity to exchange business ideas. And no dont say social media sites or business media sites, I am looking for a focused site blog or forum to actually be able to recruit. Any Ideas would be greatly appreciated
joetellezhegemon

Re: Where can I find recruits?

by Tsnyder » Tue Mar 06, 2012 12:57 am

I don 't know of such a place and wouldn't have the slightest
interest in joining one. I can't even imagine what a "meat market"
atmosphere would evolve in a forum that encouraged advertising
and recruiting.

I'd rethink that strategy...
If you knew what I know you'd be doing what I do...
This is what I do...
Tsnyder
Advanced Member

by mteague » Thu Mar 15, 2012 7:31 pm

How are you? My name is Michael Teague. I'm an Affiliate with Magnetic Sponsoring, in addition to serving as a Rep in my primary business. I have found that Magnetic Sponsoring has some great resources for finding recruits, building your business, as well as other concerns. Take a look at this link and tell me what you think: EDITED: Please Review Forum Guidelines

All the best! -- Michael
mteague

by TheHempSolution » Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:15 am

That's quite an arrogant attitude to come in here with off the bat, especially with the way how you imply this isn't a real forum simply because it doesn't encourage spam. In network marketing, people have a profit-driven motive to recruit people into their business, and often have virtually no interest in joining other people's programs. Like Terry said here and along similar lines in another post, it would be chaos. THIS is the real place, this is as real as it gets. If you go into a forum designed for recruiting, you ain't going to recruit jack.
Learn all about the advantages of hemp protein over other types of protein at my Squdioo page!
TheHempSolution
Advanced Member

by MLMCoach » Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:36 pm

joetellezhegemon wrote:You know, as marketers we need a place where mlms and regular folks can offer and request services.
I found this site and thought finally a place where networkers can approach each other and offer goods and services.
But nope even in the raw title of this site, the rules say it is a big no no. lol oh well, so I will ask this to my fellow tradesmen here, does anyone know of a REAL forum that will allow REAL opportunity to exchange business ideas. And no dont say social media sites or business media sites, I am looking for a focused site blog or forum to actually be able to recruit. Any Ideas would be greatly appreciated

I'm not sure I follow, you are proposing a site for "recruiting" other network marketers I presume?
* Investor, coach, technology freak, MLM'r, muscle car builder, and founder of many start-ups.
MLMCoach

by richlifestyle » Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:05 pm

If you want to recruit from Forums then you need to
1) add value in the form of quality responses/content (make yourself attractive)
2) include a good sig line (create interest)
3) That leads to a converting web page and capture their info (capture page)
4) That has a presentation (webinar)
5) Follow up with a phone call
6) Get them info and ask for the sale

Otherwise, just advertise on Forum sites with banner ads or if that's to much go to Backpage.com or adlandpro and reverse market to those advertising in classifieds.
$1000, $2000, $10.000, $50,000? Live
Your Dreams. Your Financial Freedom
is waiting for you No Selling, No
Meetings, No Pressure.
http://www.weclosethesaleforyou.com
richlifestyle

by RecruitingMethod » Mon May 07, 2012 11:38 am

richlifestyle wrote:If you want to recruit from Forums then you need to
1) add value in the form of quality responses/content (make yourself attractive)
2) include a good sig line (create interest)
3) That leads to a converting web page and capture their info (capture page)
4) That has a presentation (webinar)
5) Follow up with a phone call
6) Get them info and ask for the sale

Otherwise, just advertise on Forum sites with banner ads or if that's to much go to Backpage.com or adlandpro and reverse market to those advertising in classifieds.

Couldn't have summarized the process better myself. Especially the part about picking up the phone and calling your leads. I can't tell you how many times I've heard "Wow, I can't believe you're actually giving me a call. I can't get anyone else online to call me back."

Add value, be yourself, and learn to generate massive amounts of traffic. That's it.
Create a Residual Income Helping People Earn FREE Wireless Service!
http://www.secretrecruitingmethod.com/lightyear-wireless
RecruitingMethod