An Info Trax Publication

MLM Companies and Opportunities

Discuss everything regarding MLM companies and opportunities
+ Reply to Post

Billy Glynn - Mommy's Club for Men and Women??

by Ryanga » Mon Oct 07, 2013 5:57 pm

Hi

Don't let the name Mommy's Club fool you. For men as well. They offer everyday toxic-free organic products and it is in its prelaunch phase and has only been around for 3 weeks. I wanted to share with as many as I could on this forum and get some feedback.

Billy Glynn is the brains behind this and was voted one of the world's top 15 innovators.

Thank You and Good Luck
Last edited by Ryanga on Wed Oct 09, 2013 1:14 am, edited 4 times in total.
Ryanga

Re: New 3 Week Old MLM

by serious » Mon Oct 07, 2013 6:28 pm

Ryanga wrote:Hi

I have never been lucky enough to get in early with and MlM business opportunity until now. It is in its prelaunch phase and has only been around for 3 weeks. Having the ability to get involved this early is rare in my opinion and can pay off extremely well. I wanted to share with as many as I could and found this forum.

For further info please contact me and I will send you all you need to know.

Thank You and Good Luck

Getting in early is neither lucky nor rare. New companies start pretty much every month and most do not survive. It is actually quite risky. I hope you picked a good one! Best of luck.... Is this your first mlm venture?
serious
Advanced Member

by Ryanga » Mon Oct 07, 2013 6:52 pm

No I have been in a couple before but never lasted and they died out. This one was with my friend and the other who created it who were extremely successful in their previous one along with many others and have been working on this for a while. Highly motivated market offering non toxic products. Plus have 12 other types of products that will be released later.

I have been around a while and it is easy to tell when something is extremely hyped and can be a waste of time. They all have potential but a small investment for a possible high return is hard to pass up.

Mostly the time I hear about one of these it has already had thousand and thousands of members and is the reason why I mentioned why I like the fact knowing this one this early.

Thanks for your reply
Ryanga

by Trenton » Mon Oct 07, 2013 8:34 pm

Shoot me some info
Trenton

by Gery_D » Mon Oct 07, 2013 10:25 pm

You are welcome to state the name of the company and what you believe are the merits of the company, products, comp plan if one, founders and their past success etc. so they may be discussed or debated. No links, however you may cut and pate information from your website. Refer to the forum guidelines for what is and is not permitted. No recruiting.
Gery DiMarco
Could you be our NEXT It Works! Wrapreneur?

Email Marketing helps YOUR marketing? Click the Globe Button under my picture for a FREE 30 Day Trial.
Gery_D
Advanced Member

Re: Billy Glynn - Mommy's Club for Men and Women??

by Ryanga » Wed Oct 09, 2013 12:05 pm

Hey Gery

Thanks for the feedback.

I have edited my post and believe to be within the guidelines. Let me know if not.

Sorry Everyone

Thanks Again
Ryanga

by Ryanga » Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:16 am

Trenton wrote:Shoot me some info

Hi Trenton

Send you a message last week but I am not able to send, so I just sent you a friend request which may be needed first.

Thank you
Ryanga