An Info Trax Publication

MLM Pre-Launches/ MLM Launches

+ Reply to Post

Lifepharm Global in PreLaunch of Laminine

by wisewoman » Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:19 pm

We are in PreLaunch Mode getting ready to Blast-Off and travel Galaxies unknown in the industry.
A networker’s dream and consumer’s answer to prayer.

Have you ever wondered how a child physically develops at a dramatic rate? Do you also wonder how a child is able to pick up languages so quickly and how they can remember the slightest things? The answer lies in a compound that is essential in supporting embryonic development called Fibroblast Growth Fact (FGF). While FGF is readily available in the human placenta, its availability diminishes over time, and essentially vanishes as we get older. Our body by itself is incapable of producing its own FGF, which it must derive from the food supply.

Laminine is believed to be the only known source of FGF in adults. Research credits FGF with improving neuron functions in your brain, increasing amino acids and peptides in your cells and assigning the proper stem cells to restore your body's organs back to their original state. In layman terms, FGF reprograms adult stem cells and amino acids in your body, which make up your natural repair tools, to travel to the areas that need it the most. Once there, these repair tools have the ability to integrate themselves with that particular body part. Their mission then becomes to repair and regenerate the cells and tissue in that location, wherever it is in the body.

As long as the FGF is there, our body's repair mechanisms can be instructed to facilitate in the repair of whatever part of our body that needs the most rehabilitation. This explains why our supplement has demonstrated a wide range of benefits for different people in varying parts of the body. Many people have reported relief from arthritic pain, joint pain, back pain, fibromyalgia, Crohn’s disease, Parkinson’s disease, Alzheimer’s disease, better eyesight, better sleep and much, much more. Each individual’s body is different so your experiences will be unique but with so many people’s lives improved; don’t you think it is worth a try?
• Elevate Serotonin Levels to raise your mood
• Reduce Cortisol Levels
• Stimulate natural DHEA to reduce physical & mental stress
• Increase physical, mental and emotional strength
• Reduce physical and mental stress
• Reduce signs of aging
• Builds collagen for healthier looking skin
• Promote more restful sleep
• Increase libido
• Produce quicker recovery after work out and increased muscle tone
• Down-regulate pain receptors in the body
• Increase alertness
• Improve stamina and energy
• Aid in Brain function and activity including focus
• Develop an overall sense of better wellbeing

I would love for you to try Laminine. It is unconditionally guaranteed so you have everything to gain and nothing to lose.
Please let me know if you have any questions or if I can help you in any way.
All the best health for you and those you love.

dede
Last edited by wisewoman on Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.
wisewoman

Re: Lifepharm Global in PreLaunch of Laminine

by CoachManny » Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:33 pm

Word to the wise-women.

Please read the forum rules.

You are violating them.

Thank you for your understanding.

Manny
Get $6,107 of Marketing Firepower for FREE
http://www.ibourl.com/1v1g
CoachManny
Advanced Member

by wisewoman » Mon Apr 09, 2012 6:45 pm

Manny,

I am so sorry. I read alot of posts before I posted and I thought I was within standards. If you see something in particular that I need to change, will you email me privately and let me know. I love this forum and do not want to break the rules but I need to know what I am doing wrong. Thanks so much....d
wisewoman

by CoachManny » Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:13 pm

wisewoman wrote:Manny,

I am so sorry. I read alot of posts before I posted and I thought I was within standards. If you see something in particular that I need to change, will you email me privately and let me know. I love this forum and do not want to break the rules but I need to know what I am doing wrong. Thanks so much....d

Your email...your link.

You might see posters have a link in their signature but that is about it.

You can have links that provide information but when it's a link directly to you and you profit if someone signs up that is called spam.

That is against the forum rules.

If you don't delete it...the moderator comes by and edits and it shows you spammed.

Best to delete it yourself before they come around and delete it for you then you have red inking:)

Manny
CoachManny
Advanced Member

by CoachManny » Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:15 pm

Forum marketing is not about making posts to get your link out there.

Forum Marketing starts with sharing and caring.

You will attract but more because of relationship building.

Your first post is a spam post.

Not a good way to start your introduction to a forum.

Manny
CoachManny
Advanced Member

by wisewoman » Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:24 pm

Manny,

Thanks for your input. As you can see I have deleted my previous links so that there is only info there. I appreciate your guidance. If you see anything else I need to change, please let me know. thanks again, d
wisewoman

by CoachManny » Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:02 pm

If you go into your control panel you can add a link that goes back to you.

That way..when you provide good infor and people want to get to know a little about you and what you do...they can easily click on your link.

Manny
CoachManny
Advanced Member