An Info Trax Publication

MLM Companies and Opportunities

Discuss everything regarding MLM companies and opportunities
+ Reply to Post

Get Paid to get healthy and help others!

by vanessafunk » Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:57 pm

Hello Everyone,

My name is Vanessa and I am a Fitness Coach with Beachbody. Beachbody is one of the most well known (through infomercials) fitness companies around. We offer programs such as P90X, Insanity, Turbo Fire, Turbo Jam, 10-Minute Trainer, and ChaLEAN Extreme just to name a few. We also offer a nutritional shake called Shakeology which has all of your servings of fruits and veggies for the day, is packed with vitamins and minerals, is gluten free, and is sweetened with only stevia! We have other things to offer as well such as vitamins, after workout drinks (really helps sore muscles), and workout gear/equipment.

One thing I love is the company's goal is to end the trend of obesity and I get to be a part of that. I have struggled with my weight over the last 6 years and these programs and their take on nutrition are the first things to really help me and all I have to do is share that with others.

Health & Happiness,
Vanessa
Last edited by vanessafunk on Thu Mar 29, 2012 8:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.
vanessafunk

Re: Get Paid to get healthy and help others!

by RobWynkoop » Wed Mar 28, 2012 6:15 am

You're so right. Some companies just do it right. For me, Beachbody is one of them (i'm not a distributor) ... SOC is another one (again, not a distributor)...

There are hundreds of great companies out there, but some really shine.
Read thorough, objective MLM Reviews at crushyourdayjob.com
RobWynkoop
Advanced Member

by vanessafunk » Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:45 am

Thanks for the comment Rob! Yes it's nice to feel like I'm not really trying to sell something. I just get to be passionate about what my company stands for and get to help people! Thanks again for the kind words :)
vanessafunk

by Tsnyder » Wed Mar 28, 2012 2:46 pm

What happened to my post? I was trying to be helpful! :D
If you knew what I know you'd be doing what I do...
This is what I do...
Tsnyder
Advanced Member

by TheHempSolution » Thu Mar 29, 2012 6:15 am

I'm not sure where it went Terry, but I like your new QR code avatar image ha.

I love P90X, it has been a big part of what has gotten me into shape. I do the AbRipper twice every other day and it really accelerates the process, especially when combined with loads of hemp protein.
Learn all about the advantages of hemp protein over other types of protein at my Squdioo page!
TheHempSolution
Advanced Member

by Tsnyder » Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:48 am

TheHempSolution wrote:I'm not sure where it went Terry, but I like your new QR code avatar image ha.

I love P90X, it has been a big part of what has gotten me into shape. I do the AbRipper twice every other day and it really accelerates the process, especially when combined with loads of hemp protein.

It was removed upon request of the OP who didn't
like my tongue-in-cheek response to her pitch.
If you knew what I know you'd be doing what I do...
This is what I do...
Tsnyder
Advanced Member

by vanessafunk » Thu Mar 29, 2012 8:39 am

TheHempSolution wrote:I'm not sure where it went Terry, but I like your new QR code avatar image ha.

That's great Justin! I'm glad you are enjoying your P90X. I have it as well and hope for it to be my next program to really get me into great shape. I use the Shakeology myself but I know that Hemp protein, Brown Rice Protein, and Pea Protein are the better ones to use. My body doesn't seem to like Whey Protein and I have a lot more energy when I don't use it. Thanks for the comments with your experience :)
vanessafunk

by Brent_W » Thu Mar 29, 2012 1:19 pm

Hi Vanessa, welcome to the forum (from another TBB coach).

One word of warning: Please don't put personal links in the
body of your message. We call that "spam" around here. =)

Are you going to be at Summit?

Brent
P90X - Get paid promoting health and fitness with products like P90X, Insanity, Shakeology, and more with Team Beachbody
Brent_W
Advanced Member

by vanessafunk » Thu Mar 29, 2012 8:13 pm

Oh okay. Thanks Brent! I'm new on this site and didn't know. I will remove it! I'm working on it but as of right now I don't know. I'm just starting out!
vanessafunk