General MLM Industry Related Topics

Discuss any MLM topics that are not better suited to one of the other forums
+ Reply to Post

Half built Binary, 4k+ active customers, looking for partner

by MLMcharles » Mon Nov 13, 2017 3:01 pm


I have a position in Worldventures with 4000+ active customers in lineage on one side of my binary. Im looking for a professional to partner with on the other side and split revenue 50/50. The business center is currently doing 200k a month in volume. If you're a pro (six figure proven income in MLM) and are ready to launch a new team, lets talk.

Charles
User avatar
MLMcharles
Newbie
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Aug 30, 2017 12:36 pm

Re: Half built Binary, 4k+ active customers, looking for par

by Steve_Fazia » Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:15 am


Your offer exposes the inherent flaw in the binary compensation business model. I can't tell you how many hundreds or thousands of people find themselves in similar predicaments to varying degrees. One gentleman I know in a binary has close to $1 million volume down a runaway leg. He earns nothing because there is no balance. Not that he hasn't tried to build the weaker leg, but for whatever reason nothing has sustained to bring him any degree of balance. Of course the company makes out like a bandit, because they don't have to pay the commissions! Sad for the distributors in these type comp plans. Were you active in building that $200,000 leg? If so, why not flip the switch and start building the weaker side?

Steve Fazia, B.S., MRPA, CPhT
INTEGRATIVE HEALTH RESOURCES
"Good Health Is NOT Expensive, It's Priceless!"
User avatar
Steve_Fazia
Advanced Member
 
Posts: 2345
Joined: Sat Oct 23, 2004 6:46 pm
Location: , USA

Re: Half built Binary, 4k+ active customers, looking for par

by chuckholmes » Fri Aug 10, 2018 6:43 am


Most experienced networkers would not want to do a 50/50 split. They might offer to buy your team from you, but the value wouldn't be much, since it isn't generating any income yet.

Why not buckle down and build your other leg, or just sell your team (assuming the company lets you)?
My Wisdom from 16+ Years in the MLM Industry:
http://www.charlesholmes.net
User avatar
chuckholmes
Jr Member
 
Posts: 30
Joined: Sat Dec 12, 2015 7:38 pm
Location: Homosassa, Florida

Re: Half built Binary, 4k+ active customers, looking for par

by robf1 » Sun Aug 12, 2018 5:23 am


Charles,

This is why I turned anti binary. I had a flourishing group back in the 90's, with a well known company doing quite well. Built BOTH sides myself by the way, none of that "spillover" stuff. Long story short, one guy I sponsored poisoned that one side and the whole leg fell apart. To this day, the one side is still generating nice volume which I DO NOT get paid on. I tried to revive the other leg but never could. Then it hit me, even if I could get it going, how many people I brought in could ever get it going and make money. Not many. I just could never work another binary.

Rob
User avatar
robf1
Advanced Member
 
Posts: 2057
Joined: Thu Sep 01, 2005 10:44 pm
Location: USA

Re: Half built Binary, 4k+ active customers, looking for par

by chuckholmes » Sun Aug 12, 2018 7:05 am


robf1 wrote:Charles,

This is why I turned anti binary. I had a flourishing group back in the 90's, with a well known company doing quite well. Built BOTH sides myself by the way, none of that "spillover" stuff. Long story short, one guy I sponsored poisoned that one side and the whole leg fell apart. To this day, the one side is still generating nice volume which I DO NOT get paid on. I tried to revive the other leg but never could. Then it hit me, even if I could get it going, how many people I brought in could ever get it going and make money. Not many. I just could never work another binary.

Rob


That makes two of us, Rob.

I've become anti-binary myself and stick to unilevels. Here is the major problem with the binary as I see it.

Half the people who join a binary do not get placed in a power leg. It's impossible to put everyone in your power leg, because you have to build the weak leg. The whole value proposition of a binary is that you will get spillover and placed in a power leg. Leaders and experienced networkers will demand it. Amateurs and newbies will get put in the other leg without even knowing it. Binaries are great for the heavy hitter and horrible for the little guy or part-timer.
My Wisdom from 16+ Years in the MLM Industry:
http://www.charlesholmes.net
User avatar
chuckholmes
Jr Member
 
Posts: 30
Joined: Sat Dec 12, 2015 7:38 pm
Location: Homosassa, Florida

Re: Half built Binary, 4k+ active customers, looking for par

by robf1 » Sun Aug 12, 2018 7:24 am


[/quote]

That makes two of us, Rob.

I've become anti-binary myself and stick to unilevels. Here is the major problem with the binary as I see it.

Half the people who join a binary do not get placed in a power leg. It's impossible to put everyone in your power leg, because you have to build the weak leg. The whole value proposition of a binary is that you will get spillover and placed in a power leg. Leaders and experienced networkers will demand it. Amateurs and newbies will get put in the other leg without even knowing it. Binaries are great for the heavy hitter and horrible for the little guy or part-timer.[/quote]

Ditto!
User avatar
robf1
Advanced Member
 
Posts: 2057
Joined: Thu Sep 01, 2005 10:44 pm
Location: USA

Re: Half built Binary, 4k+ active customers, looking for par

by Steve_Fazia » Sun Aug 12, 2018 6:05 pm


Chuck and Rob, you guys have nailed it with real life examples and poignant explanations as to the inherent flaws in the binary compensation model. A unilevel plan is indeed the better option for the greatest percentage of people by far. Interestingly, the original poster has been rather quiet on responding to any of this! :roll:

Steve
User avatar
Steve_Fazia
Advanced Member
 
Posts: 2345
Joined: Sat Oct 23, 2004 6:46 pm
Location: , USA

Re: Half built Binary, 4k+ active customers, looking for par

by chuckholmes » Mon Aug 13, 2018 4:35 pm


Steve_Fazia wrote:Chuck and Rob, you guys have nailed it with real life examples and poignant explanations as to the inherent flaws in the binary compensation model. A unilevel plan is indeed the better option for the greatest percentage of people by far. Interestingly, the original poster has been rather quiet on responding to any of this! :roll:

Steve


It's all good. I have brokered some deals in the past for people selling a downline. One guy in particular, was in company since it founded (over 15 years) and he had around 700k or 800k people in his power leg, but no one in his other leg.

He wanted to sell his business and he asked me what it is worth. I answered, not much. Needless to say he didn't hire me for the deal.

Businesses are typically valued by their yearly revenue and cash flow. If a business doesn't make a dollar income, how valuable can it really be?

I'll tell you this too. If I was in a position, where I had that many people in my one leg, I would be working my business 24/7 to capitalize on it. Just my two cents.
My Wisdom from 16+ Years in the MLM Industry:
http://www.charlesholmes.net
User avatar
chuckholmes
Jr Member
 
Posts: 30
Joined: Sat Dec 12, 2015 7:38 pm
Location: Homosassa, Florida

Re: Half built Binary, 4k+ active customers, looking for par

by barnabasbay » Tue Aug 14, 2018 2:17 am


MLMcharles wrote:I have a position in Worldventures with 4000+ active customers in lineage on one side of my binary. Im looking for a professional to partner with on the other side and split revenue 50/50. The business center is currently doing 200k a month in volume. If you're a pro (six figure proven income in MLM) and are ready to launch a new team, lets talk.

Charles

I can help you with more members..
User avatar
barnabasbay
Newbie
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Aug 08, 2018 4:00 am
Location: India

cron