General MLM Industry Related Topics

Discuss any MLM topics that are not better suited to one of the other forums
+ Reply to Post

MLM/Network Marketing Systems and/or lead generators

by CaseyJF » Wed Jan 31, 2018 12:00 pm

Hello everybody,

I just started back up again in network marketing and I'm looking for an effective system to grow my business that is all inclusive. I've joined a few so called systems (Yoobly, Magnetic Sponsoring, etc.) and they are either "traps" to try and up-sell you (Yoobly wanted $5,000 or $7,500) or only tell you what you need to do, but don't show you how to do it. I'm mean I couldn't write an ebook about success in network marketing and have no idea how to start a blog, or even how to "brand" myself effectively. I have no doubt I've got a great company with premium products and a comp plan second to none so I'm excited about it, but don't know what to do now. I need something to help with setting up everything from lead generation to landing pages/capture pages, email autoresponder. I've looked at a few systems that would seem to be effective once the prospect clicks my link, but that's the hardest part, getting that "click." Does anyone out there have any suggestions for me?

Thanks,

Casey
CaseyJF

Re: MLM/Network Marketing Systems and/or lead generators

by neosphere » Sat Feb 03, 2018 2:10 am

CaseyJF wrote:Hello everybody,

I just started back up again in network marketing and I'm looking for an effective system to grow my business that is all inclusive. I've joined a few so called systems (Yoobly, Magnetic Sponsoring, etc.) and they are either "traps" to try and up-sell you (Yoobly wanted $5,000 or $7,500) or only tell you what you need to do, but don't show you how to do it. I'm mean I couldn't write an ebook about success in network marketing and have no idea how to start a blog, or even how to "brand" myself effectively. I have no doubt I've got a great company with premium products and a comp plan second to none so I'm excited about it, but don't know what to do now. I need something to help with setting up everything from lead generation to landing pages/capture pages, email autoresponder. I've looked at a few systems that would seem to be effective once the prospect clicks my link, but that's the hardest part, getting that "click." Does anyone out there have any suggestions for me?

Thanks,

Casey

Hii Casey,

You should go with online marketing means digital marketing. Digital marketing will help you to create your brand's presence online and you will get traffic on your website using different methods like SEO, Email Marketing, Social Media Marketing and Paid Advertising etc.. So that you can generate leads through it with revenue...!!
neosphere

by Barefootpainting » Tue Mar 13, 2018 5:12 pm

If you want leads fast it would be paid traffic through things like solo-ads. Generic/organic traffic can come slower when you post comments on blogs/forums, make videos, create social media content and more, though they last in theory forever. I have had people come and join me months and years later from a post or video I made.

Just be careful with solo-ads as you can spend a lot of money fast and some traffic providers may not have the best traffic
Are you ready to shrink your gut and fatten your wallet while growing your subscriber list to 50,000 members? Just click here>> "Now Lifestyle"
Barefootpainting

by Rich Alveranga » Fri Mar 16, 2018 2:48 pm

Casey

Well if you want to pay for the means to get leads, you will get them but as Barefootpainting said some traffic providers may not provide the best traffic. But you WILL get them.

However, the best traffic is organic traffic (genuine traffic of people that actually found you because they were looking for you). However, this traffic may come slower.

I have paid for traffic before and out of about 700 people I have about 50 that follow me. I also have Organic traffic. Out of the 200 people, I have about 95 that follow me.

As you can see, I get less organic traffic but they are stronger than the paid. It is sort of like the difference between you walking down the street and people come up to you with a flier and advertise to you (Paid) vs You going to the store that you actually WANT to go to (Organic) and getting what you want. The likelihood is greater that you will buy something from the store that you actually wanted to visit instead of a store that someone convinced you to go in.

------------------

Now to answer your question, an all-inclusive product that I use to get organic traffic offers you the opportunity to:

Build a Website / Blog
Keyword Research
Link Research
SEO Tools
Capture Forms
Auto Responders
Content 2.0
Branded Email
Automated and Regular Blogging
Link Checker
Search Engine Tracking
Traffic Stats / Reporting
Newsletter Publishing . . . and too much more to mention

http://bit.ly/2pig3fc

. . . It's one flat fee and they don't try to upsell you either.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THEN I use another product that I pay for traffic. It is like you said (Attraction Marketing) but they also have affiliate products but don't offer much more help in my opinion unless you upgrade to the VIP package.

The site is: http://bit.ly/2tTLTob

. . . they upsell you like crazy but there is no obligation.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
But if all you want is to set up everything from lead generation to landing pages/capture pages, email autoresponder, both of these will help you with each. Look at them to see if they appeal to you or if they don't. If not, let me know and I'll have a few more programs to suggest.

Thanks

Rich
Rich Alveranga

by hclinere » Sat Mar 31, 2018 10:03 am

You have to brand yourself and use your own system to build your list. It's hard to make money online constantly building lists for other people..

Every top earner knows this, that's why they used their own system
Unlimited Self Replicating Lead Capture Page System
Build your Team & List like top Marketers do

https://www.teamfunnels.com/video/hcornwell
hclinere

by AryNews » Tue Apr 24, 2018 12:53 am

hclinere wrote:You have to brand yourself and use your own system to build your list. It's hard to make money online constantly building lists for other people..

Every top earner knows this, that's why they used their own system

But if all you want is to set up everything from lead generation to landing pages/capture pages, email autoresponder, both of these will help you with each. Look at them to see if they appeal to you or if they don't. If not, let me know and I'll have a few more programs to suggest. Read More Pakistan News Here!

Thanks
AryNews

How do search engines determine relevance and popularity?

by larrykclark » Mon Sep 10, 2018 9:05 pm

To a search engine, relevance means more than finding a page with the right words. In the early days of the web, search engines didn’t go much further than this simplistic step, and search results were of limited value. Over the years, smart engineers have devised better ways to match results to searchers’ queries. Today, hundreds of factors influence relevance, and we’ll discuss the most important of these in this guide.

Search engines typically assume that the more popular a site, page, or document, the more valuable the information it contains must be. This assumption has proven fairly successful in terms of user satisfaction with search results.

larrykclark

Re: How do search engines determine relevance and popularity

by victoriaftrwa » Wed Sep 12, 2018 12:02 am

Our SEO services are designed to help businesses increase sales and leads. We have helped hundreds of businesses succeed online since 2005 and we are undoubtedly the top SEO & Web Design company in Tampa SEO.

EDITED: Link Removed. Please Review Forum Guidelines
victoriaftrwa