General MLM Industry Related Topics

Discuss any MLM topics that are not better suited to one of the other forums
+ Reply to Post

Best strategy to recruit for Pre-Launch?

by MikeHodges » Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:52 am

Hi!

I am working with a company that is going to pre-launch March 1st and launch nationwide in the U.S. on May 1st. I'm curious to know how to reach out to people when your company is not actually live yet. We will have great products at launch, but right now we are in the final preparation stages.

Any thoughts on how to reach out to people under these circumstances? I'm trying Facebook groups, and some local business networking groups. I'd appreciate any thoughts on how to best reach people in this situation.

Thanks,

Mike
MikeHodges

Re: Best strategy to recruit for Pre-Launch?

by Barefootpainting » Tue Mar 13, 2018 4:52 pm

Keep engaging with people who are interested in the field your company is related to.

Join the FB groups, forums, blogs and such in that niche to share content and your knowledge there and if your company provides/allows you to market online, you could look into Solo Ad purchases for traffic generation to a pre-launch lead capture page to educate people into the op and such.

The key is to develop yourself as the leader in the process and learn what you can about the products and share that with others along the way.

Dave Gardner
Are you ready to shrink your gut and fatten your wallet while growing your subscriber list to 50,000 members? Just click here>> "Now Lifestyle"
Barefootpainting

Re: Best strategy to recruit for Pre-Launch?

by Bennetty » Mon May 14, 2018 2:43 am

This topic is most useful.
Bennetty