Off Topic- Non Industry Related Topics

Chat about Non-Industry Related Topics
+ Reply to Post

what is seo

by harshinik0202 » Thu Feb 22, 2018 8:25 am

seo means search engine optimization by using this technique we generate traffic through organic way

regards,

Edited: please review forum guidelines.
harshinik0202

Re: what is seo

by Rockalbert » Mon Mar 12, 2018 1:53 pm

Are you talking about on page or off page?
dermatophagiathoracentesis
Last edited by Rockalbert on Mon Apr 09, 2018 5:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rockalbert

by roymoore » Thu Mar 15, 2018 6:06 am

You should read search engine journal and Moz Blog to know more about SEO.
roymoore

by paremesh » Fri Apr 20, 2018 12:40 am

paremesh

by AdilahBisar » Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:47 am

Now many people are present at the google online market those things which they want to buy or purchase, for solutions to their issues or queries, to evaluate costs, or just to get some knowledge about a business and services before they buy anything. So if you do strong seo then your website will be on the top because seo increases the traffic of your website. Well we have a professional website of which is one of the best and top ranked website of Dubai.

Edited: Please review forum guidelines and rules.
AdilahBisar

by freedomrep77 » Fri Nov 09, 2018 10:12 am

SEO (search engine optimization) should be a huge part of any MLM business.

People will NOT find you online unless you're publishing content that is showing up on google search results...

If you're a network marketer - and you're ONLY using the free corporate website provided by your MLM... you're really not leveraging modern technology in your business.

One of the main selling points of MLM is that it's supposed to be PASSIVE income - but most people only know how to build it ACTIVELY. Meaning - if you're not personally selling - nobody's hearing your pitch...

I've been affiliate marketing for YEARS... Just recently joined an MLM and started a website for it. It's not fancy. It's still in it's infancy, but it's already started making money...

As an introvert - I have zero interest in selling to my "friends and family." I attract qualified entrepreneurs that don't need to be sold... And SEO is the backbone of my strategy.

If anyone has SEO questions, just ask in here and I'll try to answer...
Auto-recruit Your Downline of Heavy Hitters https://freedomrep.com/about-us/ (without friends and family even KNOWING you're in MLM)
freedomrep77