MLM Companies and Opportunities

Discuss everything regarding MLM companies and opportunities
+ Reply to Post

BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY FORUMS HAVE JUST ABOUT VANISHED

by WarrantiesForLess » Thu Feb 22, 2018 3:39 pm

Amazing, so with MLM business opportunity forums dying with a half dozen I have used for decades gone, and this one with only a couple posts here and there lately, so where is everyone communicating about their businesses now? Is it FaceBook now, just curious why forums like this have died in recent past couple years. The big ones are long gone like TalkGold which was the granddaddy of all forums.
BREAKTHROUGH NEW FORCED SUCCESS SYSTEM
http://FORCED-SUCCESS-SYSTEM.com
WarrantiesForLess
Advanced Member

Re: BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY FORUMS HAVE JUST ABOUT VANISHED

by CoachManny » Sun Feb 25, 2018 5:59 am

Definitely Facebook.

No more hiding behind a screen name.

More value on Facebook for business growth (if done correctly) then forum marketing.
Helping Home Business Entrepreneurs Become Top Leaders in their Business
https://goo.gl/unyL58
CoachManny
Advanced Member

by scottwilson » Sun Feb 25, 2018 8:58 pm

I would say facebook has dominated this area of discussion, plus for about a year or two in this forum their were two or three people that deemed themselves as MLM Gods and shot down or embarrassed everyone that came onto this sight to post. All you had to do is read a few of the discussions and you almost knew better than to mention your opportunity on this site. I say that from my own experience. I had arguments over just sharing my opinion much less trying to share a program I wanted to work and share. If people would have felt more welcome they would still be posting here today.

Scott Wilson
scottwilson
Advanced Member

by robf1 » Tue Mar 20, 2018 6:51 pm

Ahhhh....I remember the good ole days 10 - 15 years ago. This place was buzzing with conversation, debates, arguments.. :lol:
Now a post every now and then....... I personally dont care for Facebook. Oh well.......
Aloe Veritas U.S. Lifestyle Coach
http://www.aloeveritas.com/coach/RobF
robf1
Advanced Member

by rhondap » Thu Mar 22, 2018 5:50 pm

robf1 wrote:Ahhhh....I remember the good ole days 10 - 15 years ago. This place was buzzing with conversation, debates, arguments.. :lol:
Now a post every now and then....... I personally dont care for Facebook. Oh well.......

I remember those days too and really miss them.
rhondap
Advanced Member

by keithnc67 » Sun Mar 25, 2018 8:16 am

This was the best of them all in my opinion - we all enjoyed regular, knowledgeable, fun, topical posts from industry and forum veterans (like those who have responded to this post and many others); There were other decent forums out there that were fun but this one was my favorite...
keithnc67
Advanced Member

by Gery_D » Sun Mar 25, 2018 2:01 pm

keithnc67 wrote:This was the best of them all in my opinion - we all enjoyed regular, knowledgeable, fun, topical posts from industry and forum veterans (like those who have responded to this post and many others); There were other decent forums out there that were fun but this one was my favorite...

Agreed
Gery_D
Advanced Member

by WarrantiesForLess » Mon Apr 09, 2018 9:46 am

rhondap wrote:
robf1 wrote:Ahhhh....I remember the good ole days 10 - 15 years ago. This place was buzzing with conversation, debates, arguments.. :lol:

I remember those days too and really miss them.

Agreed, FaceBook has finally been exposed for the theives they are, ripping off all our personal information and selling it to the highest bidders over and over again. Can't wait to join the trillion dollar class action suit. lol
BREAKTHROUGH NEW FORCED SUCCESS SYSTEM
http://FORCED-SUCCESS-SYSTEM.com
WarrantiesForLess
Advanced Member

by MLMJack » Sun May 06, 2018 10:41 am

Amen, Rob. Lots of friends were created here. :ugeek:
MLMJack
Advanced Member

by cruisin_man » Thu May 10, 2018 10:31 am

Wow - same ole folks after all these years . . .

Where is tony rush - I need a good debate with some name calling and chin kicking . . .
It is what it is - or - It can be what it can be . . .
cruisin_man
Advanced Member