MLM Pre-Launches/ MLM Launches

+ Reply to Post

Netqube will be one of the best for 2018!

by LetsJoin » Wed May 16, 2018 2:12 pm

I am building a team in a MLM that is currently in pre-launch and we are able to get our positions at the top of this before the company goes public. It's unlike any other MLM I have ever been a part of. There are no monthly auto-ships or fees of any kind, nothing to sell, and nothing to buy, and recruiting is not required.

You are paid off the activities you do in your back office. These activities include things like downloading free apps, playing FB type games, and watching youtube videos, and many other tasks as well.

We have partnered with major brands and basically, they are paying our company for us to try out the things they are about to release to the public to get our opinions on them and also to find out our opinion and if it is something we would purchase if we saw it.

The comp plan is set up as a matrix so the sooner you get in the better. You earn on every activity that is done by everyone that is below you in the matrix and it does not matter if they were personally sponsored.

Check it out below in my sig.....
In PreLaunch right now https://netqube.weebly.com will be one of the best for 2018
LetsJoin