MLM Companies and Opportunities

Discuss everything regarding MLM companies and opportunities
+ Reply to Post

One of the best MLM companies to work with

by Keith@greatmlm » Mon Jun 04, 2018 10:21 am

Hey guys and gals,

Just wanted to pass along a very lucrative part time or full time gig with Lev-el Thrive. Some of you may have heard of it some have not. I will try to make a long story as short as possible. I am a career Firefighter and I was looking to start a part time business on my days off for some side money. A buddy in my fire department had approached me a few years back when Lev-el Thrive was just starting to take off and he wanted me to get involved. I respectfully declined because I thought you had to be a sales-ey type of person (which I am not) to be successful in any type of MLM business. Well he did so well with the company that he actually retired from our department after only being there for couple of years. So just recently another buddy in my department approach me again trying to get me involved with the company and again I declined for the same reason I did with the previous buddy. But then he explained that I don't have to be a sales-ey type guy and try to push products on my family and friends so instead gave me the insight that I can explain to you if you are interested in hearing more, and no, this is not a catch. Here is a link to my web page that just gives a brief description and a contact me form at the bottom. It's nothing fancy but simply provides a way for anyone interested to contact me to find out more. If this is not your cup of tea then no worries, I wish you the best in finding your niche.

Best Regards,
Keith

Edited: Please read forum guidelines and rules. These forums are not for advertising or recruiting.
Keith@greatmlm