General MLM Industry Related Topics

Discuss any MLM topics that are not better suited to one of the other forums
+ Reply to Post

Anyone Else Using Postcards in 2018?

by chuckholmes » Mon Sep 10, 2018 7:05 am

Just curious if there are any other successful network marketers out there using postcards to grow their business in 2018? If so, what has your experience been like so far?
Make 2019 Your Year!
http://www.startafunbiz.com
chuckholmes
Advanced Member

Re: Anyone Else Using Postcards in 2018?

by Steve_Fazia » Mon Sep 10, 2018 7:16 am

Chuck, I have noticed a resurgence of postcards in the past couple of years. Postcards and card decks were prevalent back in the 90s and then seemingly died off. I tested a postcard system back in 2016. Thought they had a complete package which included a call center to enroll prospects who called from the postcard mailings. Sadly, the company did not have the resources to adequately staff the call center and prospects had trouble talking to a live person. So in this case the execution was poor. I think it could work with the right company/product/postcard design/call center mix. It's a numbers game whereby distributors must commit to mailing out a set number of postcards every month. Have you tried mailing postcards yourself?

Steve
Steve_Fazia
Advanced Member

by chuckholmes » Thu Sep 13, 2018 12:36 pm

Steve_Fazia wrote:Chuck, I have noticed a resurgence of postcards in the past couple of years. Postcards and card decks were prevalent back in the 90s and then seemingly died off. I tested a postcard system back in 2016. Thought they had a complete package which included a call center to enroll prospects who called from the postcard mailings. Sadly, the company did not have the resources to adequately staff the call center and prospects had trouble talking to a live person. So in this case the execution was poor. I think it could work with the right company/product/postcard design/call center mix. It's a numbers game whereby distributors must commit to mailing out a set number of postcards every month. Have you tried mailing postcards yourself?

Steve

Yes. I have a postcard system for my team and I love it. I always ask people the following questions:

1. How many emails do you get a day pitching you on a business?
2. How many auto-dialers call you every day pitching you on a business?

Compare those numbers to how many postcards do you get in a week? People love checking their mail. Most people will at least read your postcard. Not so with other forms of advertising.

Postcards work great in a digital world because very few people are using them.
Make 2019 Your Year!
chuckholmes
Advanced Member

by goodline » Wed Oct 10, 2018 2:13 am

Thank you for this answer.
goodline

by Barefootpainting » Sat Oct 13, 2018 5:43 pm

Not currently though I like the two questions you posed!
Are you ready to shrink your gut and fatten your wallet while growing your subscriber list to 50,000 members? Just click here>> "Now Lifestyle"
Barefootpainting

by chuckholmes » Thu Oct 18, 2018 2:00 pm

Barefootpainting wrote:Not currently though I like the two questions you posed!

Thanks. I just mailed out some more today.
Make 2019 Your Year!
chuckholmes
Advanced Member