General MLM Industry Related Topics

Discuss any MLM topics that are not better suited to one of the other forums
+ Reply to Post

How to Ignite Your MLM Business

by chuckholmes » Fri Oct 05, 2018 3:08 pm

If your business is in a holding pattern, or stagnant, one of the best things you can do is bring in five new legs, as quickly as possible.

After all, it’s going to be hard to hit your next rank advancement with your current group! New lifeblood is vitally important.

Five new legs will create some excitement and momentum in your business and it might even motivate some of your experienced, non-producing distributors to step up to the plate, so they don’t miss out and get left behind.

Always stay in the production mode. Always bring in at least 1-2 new people every month, even if you are at the top of the pay plan or busy working in depth. This helps you lead by example and shows other people what they should be doing themselves.

What are your thoughts? What are the best ways you can think of to ignite your MLM Business?
chuckholmes
Advanced Member

Re: How to Ignite Your MLM Business

by Barefootpainting » Sat Oct 13, 2018 5:56 pm

Leading by example is a no brainer if you want to keep your team motivated and growing.

With a binary matrix like I have with my program, I can only place people below other people that are in, so they know I will continue to help them, though at the same time they know they need to put the efforts in to be able to grow their legs as well.

Creating videos and sharing content and training that explains things simply also keeps teammates motivated to take action as well on the simple tasks.
Are you ready to shrink your gut and fatten your wallet while growing your subscriber list to 50,000 members? Just click here>> "Now Lifestyle"
Barefootpainting

Re: How to Ignite Your MLM Business

by chuckholmes » Thu Oct 18, 2018 1:52 pm

Barefootpainting wrote:Leading by example is a no brainer if you want to keep your team motivated and growing.

With a binary matrix like I have with my program, I can only place people below other people that are in, so they know I will continue to help them, though at the same time they know they need to put the efforts in to be able to grow their legs as well.

Creating videos and sharing content and training that explains things simply also keeps teammates motivated to take action as well on the simple tasks.

Yes, great points. Taprooting and placing people in depth definitely helps. Give people something to lose and they will do more than they would in hopes of gaining something. Keeping the business simple is also key. The best things I've found to do are to build the business from the bottom up. Light a fire in the basement and watch the heat rise. Take those new people you enroll each and every month and place them in depth to help more people.
chuckholmes
Advanced Member