General MLM Industry Related Topics

Discuss any MLM topics that are not better suited to one of the other forums
+ Reply to Post

Are You a Fan of Attending MLM Events? Why or Why Not?

by chuckholmes » Tue Oct 09, 2018 7:24 am

For years, I have been anti-events. I'm just a quiet guy who likes spending time alone. That being said, do you believe events are vital to building and maintaining a successful network marketing business?

When I go to events, I enjoy them, but I am also very happy to return home back to my quiet space. How about you?
Make 2019 Your Year!
http://www.startafunbiz.com
chuckholmes
Advanced Member

Re: Are You a Fan of Attending MLM Events? Why or Why Not?

by Barefootpainting » Sat Oct 13, 2018 5:48 pm

Heck Yeah! I just came back from our National event this past weekend where I was one of the speaker! Totally amped up being there and being able to share my story and see the successes of others. It's great for networking and creating lots of live images and videos to share with your social media connections showing you are a real person who is invested in the program.

All in...just like your other post mentioned...though yes coming home and being able to focus on creating good content and growing is great as well.
Are you ready to shrink your gut and fatten your wallet while growing your subscriber list to 50,000 members? Just click here>> "Now Lifestyle"
Barefootpainting

Re: Are You a Fan of Attending MLM Events? Why or Why Not?

by chuckholmes » Thu Oct 18, 2018 1:54 pm

Barefootpainting wrote:Heck Yeah! I just came back from our National event this past weekend where I was one of the speaker! Totally amped up being there and being able to share my story and see the successes of others. It's great for networking and creating lots of live images and videos to share with your social media connections showing you are a real person who is invested in the program.

All in...just like your other post mentioned...though yes coming home and being able to focus on creating good content and growing is great as well.

Congrats on being a speaker at your company event. Our company does not do events yet, but I put on events for my team. It's a lot of fun to fellowship and network and just spend time with others, but I prefer to work alone from home. Nothing better than events for cultivating relationships and building friendships.
Make 2019 Your Year!
http://www.startafunbiz.com
chuckholmes
Advanced Member