General MLM Industry Related Topics

Discuss any MLM topics that are not better suited to one of the other forums
+ Reply to Post

How Many People Do You Need to Sponsor to Succeed?

by chuckholmes » Tue Oct 09, 2018 7:26 am

What do you think? About how many people does someone need to sponsor to make it to the top of their company's compensation plan?

Based on my own experience, and what I've seen with my other top producer friends, you're probably going to need to sponsor at least 100 to 500 people to find your 3 to 5 studs. What are your thoughts?
chuckholmes
Advanced Member

Re: How Many People Do You Need to Sponsor to Succeed?

by Barefootpainting » Sat Oct 13, 2018 5:46 pm

You are definitely in the ballpark...Some of those Studs might even be brought in by others and if your comp plan is set up correctly you could still benefit whether they were your personally sponsored people or not.
Are you ready to shrink your gut and fatten your wallet while growing your subscriber list to 50,000 members? Just click here>> "Now Lifestyle"
Barefootpainting

Re: How Many People Do You Need to Sponsor to Succeed?

by chuckholmes » Thu Oct 18, 2018 1:55 pm

Barefootpainting wrote:You are definitely in the ballpark...Some of those Studs might even be brought in by others and if your comp plan is set up correctly you could still benefit whether they were your personally sponsored people or not.

I've sponsored 164 in about 12 months to find one stud. But, many other great leaders showed up in depth. Everyone's number is different.
chuckholmes
Advanced Member