General MLM Industry Related Topics

Discuss any MLM topics that are not better suited to one of the other forums
+ Reply to Post

Simple Ways to Stay Motivated in Your MLM Business

by chuckholmes » Wed Oct 10, 2018 11:45 am

To succeed in your MLM business, you must remain self-motivated. There will be plenty of ups and downs. It's easy to get down and out and beat yourself up.

Here are some simple things you can do to keep your motivation constant.

• Let your actions control your motivation rather than letting your motivation control your actions
• Surround yourself with people who encourage you and uplift you; form a mastermind team
• Work on your personal development every day; study time management and motivation
• Schedule time to work the business every single day; have set business hours
• Exercise regularly and eat healthy; watch what you eat and exercise at least 30-minutes daily
• Do something productive every single day to move your business forward
• Keep track of your progress; have monthly goals and assess your progress
• Replace the music in your car with positive, uplifting training
• Focus on the things that you can control

I hope these tips help you stay motivated. What are your best tips to stay motivated in your MLM business?
chuckholmes
Advanced Member

Re: Simple Ways to Stay Motivated in Your MLM Business

by Barefootpainting » Sat Oct 13, 2018 5:39 pm

Self motivation is crucial in these days...We can lead the horse to water, but we can't make it drink, right!

I can provide all the training in the world to my team and followers, though if they are not willing to put in any effort to see success it will never come.

I am motivated to a few reasons and they keep me going forward day after day!

Dave Gardner
Are you ready to shrink your gut and fatten your wallet while growing your subscriber list to 50,000 members? Just click here>> "Now Lifestyle"
Barefootpainting

Re: Simple Ways to Stay Motivated in Your MLM Business

by chuckholmes » Thu Oct 18, 2018 1:59 pm

Barefootpainting wrote:Self motivation is crucial in these days...We can lead the horse to water, but we can't make it drink, right!

I can provide all the training in the world to my team and followers, though if they are not willing to put in any effort to see success it will never come.

I am motivated to a few reasons and they keep me going forward day after day!

Dave Gardner

Motivation comes from within. If you can't motivate yourself, no one else will be able to.
chuckholmes
Advanced Member