Off Topic- Non Industry Related Topics

Chat about Non-Industry Related Topics
+ Reply to Post

Bamboo Tumbler with Tea Infuser & Strainer by LeafLife

by victoriaftrwa » Wed Nov 07, 2018 10:11 pm

Leaf Life brings you the best water bottle gym ever! The bamboo tumbler type bottle with strainer and tea infuser has a stunning bamboo exterior finish to stare at! Evidently you will find no two of these pieces look absolutely the same. The top quality interior is made of stainless steel ensuring high resistivity against bacteria, stain or odor. The latest technology of vacuum insulation used in this workout bottle allows you to keep your tea, coffee or any other sort of beverages hot for 12 hours or chilling cold for 24 hours. The tea infuser works like a charm as you can use it in three different ways.
victoriaftrwa

Re: Bamboo Tumbler with Tea Infuser & Strainer by LeafLife

by vroom » Wed Nov 07, 2018 10:12 pm

I love teaphernalia and always LOVE to try out new infusers. If I can steep tea in it and it’s portable I generally ultimately end up buying it! So I thought I’d do a round up of the top 10 tea flasks and bottles with built in tea infusers. I own most of these and have written reviews of a few so you can get an in depth hands on review as well, more reviews coming soon!
vroom
Jr Member

by wetland » Wed Nov 07, 2018 10:20 pm

vroom wrote:I love teaphernalia and always LOVE to try out new infusers. If I can steep tea in it and it’s portable I generally ultimately end up buying it! So I thought I’d do a round up of the top 10 tea flasks and bottles with built in tea infusers. I own most of these and have written reviews of a few so you can get an in depth hands on review as well, more reviews coming soon!

The IngenuiTEA is glorious to use, just add your leaves to the chamber, pour on the water and return to whatever you were doing, taking the IngenuiTEA with you. When your tea is your desired strength simply place the IngenuiTEA on the top of your mug and the valve on the base opens, allowing the tea to fill the mug (I still find this exciting and anyone that sees it in action is blown away!). The IngenuiTEA has a transparent base so you can watch your mug as it fills so it never overflows. :lol:

The only thing I might recommend is a coaster to sit under the IngenuiTEA if it’s on a precious surface as it does sometimes drip a tiny tiny bit underneath after filling a mug. :roll:

I chose the smaller of the two sizes and I do regret it slightly as I’m a real power drinker and the smaller size fills about 1 and a half mugs, so I’d prefer to be able to get more tea per preparation. I do find that I can fill one mug, then refill the IngenuiTEA again and add a few more leaves and make another batch though, which is a great workaround and very economical. The smaller size would definitely be best if you wanted to travel with it or were in an office setting though. :cry:
wetland

by necktie » Thu Nov 08, 2018 12:47 am

The CHICAGO is a multi-function stainless steel tea infuser bottle and vacuum flask that will keep your drink hot or cold while on-the-go. This leak-proof tea travel mug is ideal for hot and cold tea, hot and ice coffee, or flavoured water. The double-walled vacuum insulated body keeps drinks hot for 12 hours and cold for 24 hours. The CHICAGO bottle holds 450 ml of your desired beverage.This all-in-one vacuum insulated stainless steel travel mug is the perfect mug for hot coffee, infusing tea, or infusing water while on the go.
Vacuum flask with infuser
necktie